Looking for a fun costume idea this Halloween? Animal lovers may enjoy dressing up as their favorite animal. Check out these unique and classic costume ideas!
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
Deciding on a Halloween costume can be a difficult task. Animal Halloween costumes are a perennial favorite among animal lovers, in part due to the large range of costume variation.
In this article:
- Mom and Baby Animal Halloween Costumes
- Male and Female Animal Halloween Costumes
- A Sexy Cat, Bunny, Cow, Pig or Other Animal Costumes for Halloween
- Predator and Prey Pairs or Couples Halloween Costumes
- A Pet and Owner Pairs Costume for Halloween
- Top Animal Halloween Costume Ideas
- 1. Roadkill Bunny Rabbit Halloween Costume Adult or Child’s
- 2. Baby Lion Costume
- 3. Cute Giraffe Baby Costume
- 4. Baby Girl Halloween Cow Costume
- 5. Puppy Love Baby Costume
- 6. Kids Deer Costume Deer Halloween Outfit
- 7. BAT ONESIE Halloween Costume for Men and Women
- 8. Lion Tutu Costume Girls Halloween Costumes
- 9. Raccoon suit, raccoon kiss costume
- 10. Crochet Chicken Costume
- 11. Lion Fleece Baby Costume
- 12. Lion Costume
- 13. Newborn Deer Outfit
- 14. Bison Fleece Toddler Costume
- 15. BUNNY SUIT for Baby and Toddler – Costume
- 16. Octopus Costumes
- 17. Toddler Eagle
- 18. Little Lion Girl
- 19. Panda Bear
- 20. Shark Costume
- 21. Hamster Costume
- 22. Faun Makeup
- 23. Easy No-Sew Kids Lion Halloween Costume
- 24. Animal Ear Hair Clip
Mom and Baby Animal Halloween Costumes
What parent can resist the urge to dress up while going trick-or-treating with their children?
Make Halloween a family event by dressing mom or dad up as the parent animal in a costume for a kangaroo, cow, bear, bird, cat, dog, pig, or other favorite animal and dress the child in a costume of the baby version of that same animal.
This unique costume idea is sure to make for a wonderful family photo op!
Male and Female Animal Halloween Costumes
Going to a Halloween party with your significant other? Dress up in Halloween costumes that are the male and female version of the same animal.
It’s an adorable couples costume idea for Halloween that’s sure to get lots of attention at that annual Halloween party! This pairs Halloween costume idea can also work for parents who are going to accompany their children on a trick-or-treating outing.
A Sexy Cat, Bunny, Cow, Pig or Other Animal Costumes for Halloween
One favorite Halloween costume among adults is the sexy (fill in the blank) costume. So why not pick a favorite animal costume and give it a sexy twist. Some favorites are the sexy cat, kitten, rabbit, bunny, tiger or lion costume.
For added humor, select an animal that’s not traditionally considered “sexy.” A sexy pig or cow costume is sure to get quite a few laughs at that Halloween party!
Predator and Prey Pairs or Couples Halloween Costumes
Looking for a fun costume idea for mother and child or a couple? Consider a “predator and prey” Halloween costume like a cat and mouse, cat and dog, dog and skunk, cat and bird, or wolf and sheep.
Another spin on this costume theme is the cowboy and horse costume or a horse and rider costume.
A Pet and Owner Pairs Costume for Halloween
Pet owners – both adults and kids – can dress up in a dog costume that resembles their dog’s breed and markings. Meanwhile, visit the local pet store or online pet apparel shop and purchase some clothing and even a dog wig to dress the dog in a costume of his owner! Pet owners can also opt for a pairs Halloween costume with their pet, like Dorothy and Toto, with the dog as Dorothy and the human as Toto, for some added humor.
Top Animal Halloween Costume Ideas
Looking for inspiration for this year’s Halloween costume? Here’s some great animal Halloween costume ideas.
1. Roadkill Bunny Rabbit Halloween Costume Adult or Child’s
2. Baby Lion Costume
3. Cute Giraffe Baby Costume
4. Baby Girl Halloween Cow Costume
5. Puppy Love Baby Costume
6. Kids Deer Costume Deer Halloween Outfit
7. BAT ONESIE Halloween Costume for Men and Women
8. Lion Tutu Costume Girls Halloween Costumes
9. Raccoon suit, raccoon kiss costume
10. Crochet Chicken Costume
11. Lion Fleece Baby Costume
12. Lion Costume
13. Newborn Deer Outfit
14. Bison Fleece Toddler Costume
15. BUNNY SUIT for Baby and Toddler – Costume
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas