Winters are a time of wonder, fun and amazement, even though, sometimes, it is a bit too cold. Winters may not be loved by everybody, but they will always have a soft spot for snow in their backyard.
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
Snow has its own ethereal beauty, and all the white around you makes you feel like you’re in some sort of paradise.
There are so many fun activities one can do with snow, even then, the most popular one is building snowmen. There are so many ways in which you can dress up your snowman, and some of these 20 DIY snowmen decoration ideas will be perfect for you.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
- 1. Green Garlands
- 2. The Lit Snowman
- 3. The Red And White Stripes
- 4. The Glass Snowman
- 5. The Balloon Snowman
- 6. Paper Snowman
- 7. Bronze Hands
- 8. The Cold Snowman
- 9. Wool Snowman
- 10. Thermocol Snowman
- 11. Sweater Snowman
- 12. Glass Jar Snowman
- 13. Red Accessories
- 14. Christmas Caps
- 15. The Lit Nose
- 16. Kitty Snowman
- 17. Wooden Snowman
- 18. Bauble Snowman
- 19. Card Snowman
- 20. Snowman Mason Jar
20 Amazing Diy Snowman Decorations
1. Green Garlands
You can always dress up your snowman with some beautiful green, leafy garlands. You can also add some Christmas decorations on those garlands, to make them look even more Christmas-y.
2. The Lit Snowman
You can add some blinking, fairy-lights in the body of the snowman. These lights can really make it look beautiful, with all the shimmering and prettiness. You can also add a scarf to your snowman, because he too might feel cold!
3. The Red And White Stripes
You can either knit or buy some Christmas-y scarves and headgears for your snowman, particularly the ones with red and white stripes.
4. The Glass Snowman
You just have to get three large glass bowls, where you can put in some ice or some fake ice, to give it the white texture.
Then you can also add in some decorations inside, and pile them on top of one another, in descending order, to make it look like a snowman. And don’t forget the top hat!
5. The Balloon Snowman
You can build a snowman out of one or two large, white balloons, and add in some amazing scarves with a top-hat to make it look more original.
6. Paper Snowman
You can also build a snowman out of paper cut in a way to represent a snowman. You just need some study paper, and add in some greed paper cuttings to pose as scarves on your snowman. And you’re ready.
7. Bronze Hands
You can also add in some bronze hands to your snowman, to add to the human effect. You can just build the snowman out of snow, and get some bronze-colored metallic, malleable sticks, which you can shape like hands and place on the snowman.
8. The Cold Snowman
Giving certain accessories to your snowman is in style. You can put some woolen clothes, like headscarves, caps, or sweaters to your snowman, to protect him from the biting cold. Make sure that you don’t keep him too warm, or he’ll melt!
9. Wool Snowman
You can also build a snowman out of wool. You just need to get a wool snowman knitting kit, and start knitting. The best thing about this snowman is that he won’t melt.
10. Thermocol Snowman
All you have to do to make this particular snowman is get a thermocol sheet. Take the sheet and cut it in the shape of a snowman. You can also add in some real or fake ornaments and a scarf to make the snowman look real.
11. Sweater Snowman
You can make this snowman using an old sweater of yours. You just need to tie it up at the neck, like a real snowman, and add in some cute ornaments to make it look cuter, and well, prettier.
12. Glass Jar Snowman
You could have seen this snowman design in some of the shops around you. For this snowman, you need to get two large glass jars, one smaller and rounder than the other. Place one on top of the other and finish with a top-hat.
13. Red Accessories
You can also add some red accessories to your snowman, even if it is too small to place outside. You can just buy two small snowmen, and keep them in your room. Decorate them with red caps and scarves, and you have your beautiful Christmas decoration.
14. Christmas Caps
You can also add some names to your snowman’s Christmas caps, to add in some personal touches for your friends and your family members.
15. The Lit Nose
You can make a small fairy light the nose of your snowman. You can just fit it in the center rather than a carrot nose, and it’ll shine to make you fall in love with the snowman.
16. Kitty Snowman
You can design the face of your snowman like a hello kitty, to make it more special.
17. Wooden Snowman
You can just place some white thermocol between a round wooden circle, and stick it hard with glue. You can place them on top of another and you have a unique snowman.
18. Bauble Snowman
You can take some silver-colored baubles, actually, a lot of them and place them in the shape of a snowman. You can add in some scarves to make it look more realistic.
19. Card Snowman
You can even make snowmen out of cards. All you gotta do is cover those cards with white paper, and tie a ribbon on the quarter top of it, and some eyes.
20. Snowman Mason Jar
You can also build a snowman mason jar with ornaments and some cotton.
No matter what, the real deal about a snowman is the fun associated with it. If you can have fun, you have already won.