Waste is an environmental issue that is fast rising in the society, and we have just the right solution that everyone can join in. Instead of littering waste after use, let’s show you 29 foods and drink container design that you can make out of these wastes.
- 1. DIY No-Sew Zipper Cases
- 2. Peanut butter jar bird feeder
- 3. Use an Empty Yoghurt Container as a Measuring Cup
- 4. Soda Bottle Sprinkler
- 5. Re-purpose the tic tac boxes into travel boxes
- 6. Turn Baby Food Containers into mini GreenHouses for Plant Seedlings
- 7. Milk Jug Garden Scoop
- 8. Keep Electrical Cords Dry
- 9. Bottle Cap Mosaic
- 10. Ice Cream Pails
- 11. Store Cake Liners
- 12. Baby Food Jar Containers
- 13. Tin Can Biscuits
- 14. Mason Jar Blender Smoothie
- 15. Piggy Bottle Bank
- 16. DIY Drip Irrigation
- 17. DIY BirdHouse Decoration
- 18. DIY Mobile Charger Basket
- 19. Tin Cans
- 20. Twist off Wine Caps for Candles
- 21. Recycle baby treat container
- 22. DIY mason jar salt pepper and herb dispenser
- 23. Empty Fruit Cup + Mason Jar
- 24. Coke bottles for storaging kitchen cleaning stuff
- 25. Use water bottles to store pins
- 26. Thumb controlled watering pot
- 27. Coke Bottle Luminarias
- 28. Glass jars for storage
- 29. Folgers flower pots
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
1. DIY No-Sew Zipper Cases
Who would believe this old plastic bottle can be used for something is as amazing as this at little or no cost. This case can be used for quite a lot of things from storing of writing material to keeping of arts. Kids are not left out they can also use this.
2. Peanut butter jar bird feeder
An idea for the reuse of a peanut butters bottle is by simply carving out a sizeable hole for the birds followed by cutting out a smaller hole at the lowest part of the bottle for a slight perch. It can be done at little or no cost.
3. Use an Empty Yoghurt Container as a Measuring Cup
You probably have a couple of yoghurt containers lying around; take the different sizes and turn them into measuring equipment. This equipment can then be used to measure out salts, sugar, flour.
4. Soda Bottle Sprinkler
Sprinkling water around some vegetation can be quite a lot of work; what if there is an easy way to go about it. Fill the air tight soda bottle with water and attach a hose to the top of the bottle, then puncture the bottle and watch the water sprinkle round the plants.
5. Re-purpose the tic tac boxes into travel boxes
You know how having these little tic tac boxes around can cause a nuisance; here is a better way to use them, when you pack your bags for your travels use a tic tac box to store your spices. This repurposing idea is a good solution to individuals who live on vacation houses.
6. Turn Baby Food Containers into mini GreenHouses for Plant Seedlings
Planting of seedlings can be fun and it can be done easier; putting the plant seedlings to be cultivated in baby containers instead of the traditional tilling the ground.
7. Milk Jug Garden Scoop
Apparently milk jar containers are not entirely useless. They can be cut and shaped into a funnel-like shape and used for scooping. With this say goodbye to dirty hands after a days work on the farm.
8. Keep Electrical Cords Dry
Who knew that this food container can do much more, it is used for keeping cords left out in the open dry. This is done by perforating the container at both ends while cord runs through.
9. Bottle Cap Mosaic
This idea is made out of bottle caps of different sizes. This mosaic can be used as a form of decoration if done properly.
10. Ice Cream Pails
Ice cream pails can be used for a little of things, from a collection of little pieces of clothes to toys to some little tailoring tools. It can also be used vomit vessels.
11. Store Cake Liners
Maybe you own a bakery or you bake and you have a lot of cake liners lying around the house, you could use this empty cookie jar to make sure they are well-around and kept.
12. Baby Food Jar Containers
These little jars are a solution to the problem of unorganized supplies of baking ingredients. With this, you can be sure your ingredients can be neatly arranged.
13. Tin Can Biscuits
When you want to make your biscuits you probably buy a biscuit cutter which is quite expensive and all, did you know that you can replace the biscuit cutter with a tin can. All you need to do is use a cast-off tin sharp end as the cutter.
14. Mason Jar Blender Smoothie
It’s always delicious to have a smoothie but everyone hates to clean the blender. Here is an idea to try out use a mason jug on the blender. In this way you can easily just wash the mason jug after the blending.
15. Piggy Bottle Bank
Here is something for the kids; you can make new toys for your kids by converting this bottle into a piggy shape and you are good to know.
16. DIY Drip Irrigation
If you have a little piece of land where you farm, here is a trick for you when the rains are not forthcoming; tie a piece of bottle filled with water over each plant and perforate it such that the water drips gently over the plants.
17. DIY BirdHouse Decoration
Here is a decoration from used bottles. Unlike you think this is very easy to prepare. It is a simple bird tree.
18. DIY Mobile Charger Basket
How about this basket for carrying your mobile charger? It is made from old cream bottle. The cream bottle should be a little weighty.
19. Tin Cans
Look at this vintage glass club, instead of throwing it away this can be used to store pins, pencils and other stationeries.
20. Twist off Wine Caps for Candles
You know those wine caps from wine bottles use them as a base for lighting your candles
21. Recycle baby treat container
22. DIY mason jar salt pepper and herb dispenser
23. Empty Fruit Cup + Mason Jar
24. Coke bottles for storaging kitchen cleaning stuff
25. Use water bottles to store pins
26. Thumb controlled watering pot
27. Coke Bottle Luminarias
28. Glass jars for storage
29. Folgers flower pots