Home is a place for which a person can never compromise. We are always ready to do anything in order to make our home classy and pretty. If you haven’t applied any remodeling ideas to the house and you are thinking about changing something.
Here you are at the right place for this job. You will have the most astonishing ideas for your home, in this particular article; lets jump to the ideas:
In this article:
- 1. Lower your living room to create a conversation pit
- 2. Turn an attic nook into a pillow room
- 3. Display your book collection under the stairs
- 4. Use the space under the stairs for storage
- 5. Use that space for a book nook
- 6. Heaven for dogs and other pets underneath the stairs
- 7. Make space for two dishwashers except for one
- 8. Customize your garden into a charming artist’s shed
- 9. Maximize your space with baseboard draws
- 10. Create magnetic walls
- 11. Have an extra-tall ceiling? Stretch a ceiling hammock across it
- 12. Install chutes in your kitchen for your trash and recycling
- 13. Build a bar into your deck
- 14. Turn dead space above staircase into a playroom for kids
- 15. Create a mini fridge in your kitchen for beer and other stuff
- 16. Build a pull-out cabinet to shift anywhere whenever you want
- 17. Make a connection with the outdoor environment just by these accordion glass windows and doors
- 18. Get a new star gazing sunroof instead of a ceiling
- 19. Install twin sided fireplace in between your room and washroom
- 20. Frame your living room fireplace with built-in seating
- 21. Build a walk-in shower
1. Lower your living room to create a conversation pit
Many few people think of a bi-level living room. The fun fact is that it not only gives your house a comfortable look but also a distinctive one too.
2. Turn an attic nook into a pillow room
A pillow room can give the comfort that no other room can ever provide. Either it’s a movie night or a party, the pillow room is at the service of them all.
3. Display your book collection under the stairs
Leaving the space under the stairs unused will give you no benefit, you can use the space to put books from every corner of the house in the display arena beneath the stairs.
4. Use the space under the stairs for storage
If you are not a book lover, you can just use the space for storing anything else. Many people create store rooms under their stairs to create ease for them. As, multiple items can be stored in there.
5. Use that space for a book nook
If not both of the above options, you can also think of creating a book nook for your kids under the stairs. Not only will it give you extra space, but also it looks so cozy.
6. Heaven for dogs and other pets underneath the stairs
If you have any pet starting from dogs, cats and birds, the best idea is that you can create a private home for your pet, beneath the stairs. This will give them and you an extra space to fit in.
7. Make space for two dishwashers except for one
One dish washer might not carry all the dishes, it is suggested that you can make space for two dishwashers to store numerous dishes at a time. The one handling the dishes will surely know the comfort.
8. Customize your garden into a charming artist’s shed
People who love nature, surely spend most of their time in the garden. To enhance its beauty, you can create an astonishing shed with a lot of windows in the garden, as per your flavor. This will give your garden a new better look.
9. Maximize your space with baseboard draws
If you are running out of space in your house, using baseboard draws is a must for you. You can create baseboard draws anywhere in your house and store all the extra things in them. Especially in the washroom and the kitchen.
10. Create magnetic walls
It is such a stiff task to keep all the keys in sight, but if your walls are magnetic, you don’t need to worry anymore. You need to fix the magnetic panels with the walls of your house and then you can put anything on them for example TV.
11. Have an extra-tall ceiling? Stretch a ceiling hammock across it
Some people aren’t okay with only one ceiling, so people can create an extra tall ceiling anywhere in their house. Make sure you stretch a ceiling hammock across it, the idea will give you a distinctive look.
12. Install chutes in your kitchen for your trash and recycling
Increased pollution in the environment is also because of the household waste. So, you can install chutes in your kitchen and use them to throw trash straight into the garage and sometimes to recycle that trash too later on.
13. Build a bar into your deck
Having a bar in their house is a wish of almost every individual. So, people can literally build their own bar rail on the deck to have extra space for outdoor eating. This serves as a great pleasure when you have frequent guests.
14. Turn dead space above staircase into a playroom for kids
Design the type of playroom you want and build it above the staircase. This will give the kids their own personal space to play with friends.
15. Create a mini fridge in your kitchen for beer and other stuff
If you are not willing to buy a mini fridge, just create one. Build a mini fridge under the shelf of your kitchen to utilize the free space properly.
16. Build a pull-out cabinet to shift anywhere whenever you want
Still cabinets are boring now, you can just create a moving cabinet in your kitchen or elsewhere. You can shift it from one place to another with a load of stuff in it.
17. Make a connection with the outdoor environment just by these accordion glass windows and doors
Sometimes you want to sit in and enjoy the view outside, or sit outside and keep a sight inside your house. You can use accordion glass windows and doors to give your house bulk of fresh air.
18. Get a new star gazing sunroof instead of a ceiling
Just swap the old filthy ceiling with a new star gazing sunroof to get the stars into your room.
19. Install twin sided fireplace in between your room and washroom
The fireplace will keep your washroom and room both in a moderate temperature, now you don’t need to get two heaters to do that.
20. Frame your living room fireplace with built-in seating
Just run back to the stone age by framing your living room with a fireplace which has its own stoned sitting area.