Tempt your sweet tooth with a colorful wreath that celebrates a Halloween classic. Try to resist taking a bite, though! These candy corns are made from painted foam cones.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
- Serrated knife
- Wax block, old candle, or bar of soap
- 9 —2 ⁷/₈x5 ⁷/₈-inch foam cones (we used Styrofoam)
- Spackling knife
- Lightweight spackling compound (we used Smooth Finish)
- Sandpaper, medium and fine grit finish
- Crafts paint: orange, white, yellow
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Decorative ribbon
Run a serrated knife across a block of wax, old candle, or bar of soap.
Cut each foam cone in half from top to bottom to make 18 halves.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
Use a spackling knife to cover the curved front of each half cone with lightweight spackling compound, and smooth the finish as much as possible.
Sand each half cone with medium-grit sandpaper, then sand with fine-grit sandpaper for a final smooth finish.
Gently wipe away loose dust.
Paint each cone white; let dry. Paint the bottom third of each cone yellow; let dry.
Paint the middle portion orange, and leave a white tip; let dry.
Arrange the cones in a circle to form a wreath shape. Cut a ring from sturdy cardboard that is the size of your circle and approximately 3–4 inches wide.
Rearrange the cones onto the cardboard ring; secure each cone to the cardboard using hot glue.
Make a bow from decorative ribbon, and glue it to the front of the wreath as desired.