Getting into the poultry business can be very strenuous and demanding. Sometimes you might be wondering how to get that space and location to set up something petit before deciding to go large.
Here in this article, we are going to let you in on how that space behind your backyard can prove very useful and solve all those worrying. These are 25 DIY chicken coop ideas you can tap from. Here we go….
In this article:
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
- 1. Backyard chicken coop mini house
- 2. Penthouse style chicken coop
- 3. Cabinet style chicken coop
- 4. Modern chicken coop idea
- 5. Makeover chicken coop
- 6. Hobbit house chicken coop
- 7. Carriage style chicken coop
- 8. Colored oriental chicken coop
- 9. DIY backyard chicken tunnel
- 10. Trampoline chicken coop
- 11. Swing frame chicken coop
- 12. Dual purpose chicken coop
- 13. Chicken coop idea
- 14. Simple chicken coop
- 15. Redwood chicken coop
- 16. Pipe oriented chicken coop
- 17. Wooden complete chicken coop
- 18. Chicken coop made with nets
- 19. Wooden pallet chicken coop
- 20. Iron net chicken coop
- 21. Cylindrical chicken coop
- 22. Ventilated wooden chicken coop
- 23. Neat and tidy chicken coop
- 24. Chicken coop with enough ventilation
- 25. Old fashioned chicken coop
1. Backyard chicken coop mini house
This is one way to utilize your backyard. Installing a chicken coop that you can do yourself saves you a lot of time and effort especially if you do have a spacious backyard.
2. Penthouse style chicken coop
Still in your backyard, you can raise those chicks and watch their rapid development under this styled chicken coop.
3. Cabinet style chicken coop
This will give your backyard some style and finesse. The containment would keep the chickens from predators such as snakes, cats or some other wild predators that come at night to attack.
4. Modern chicken coop idea
This is the merging of two amazing things; Comfort and rearing poultry. If you are thinking of starting that poultry farm, you should try this out. Some pieces of wood and some nets.
5. Makeover chicken coop
What better way to rear chickens than putting that OLD car to good use. With an already installed frame, adding some slightly metallic net would surely leave you with the chicken coop to rear those chickens.
6. Hobbit house chicken coop
This chicken coop DIY idea is more or less for large farmland with a lot of space but it could also be built in your backyard in a portable way.
7. Carriage style chicken coop
If you are into the commercial aspect of chicken rearing, this could spare you some change as you can wheel the chicken to the market.
8. Colored oriental chicken coop
Having a colorful chicken coop in your backyard adds to the growth and development of the chickens and the environment in general.
9. DIY backyard chicken tunnel
This tunnel is a sort of fence for that little garden behind your house to protect those little crops but also it can be used as a coop to rear chickens.
10. Trampoline chicken coop
You could transform that torn out trampoline you want to discard into an amazing chicken coop.
11. Swing frame chicken coop
If you are thinking of starting poultry, that item might come in handy. This swing frame is perfect for that outdoor summer chicken coop.
12. Dual purpose chicken coop
Having to collect eggs at convenience, providing warmth and protection for the chickens and what’s more? Grab one of those beers while you are engaged in all that activity. This is a must-have if you want to be a poultryman.
13. Chicken coop idea
In rural areas, chickens like to climb trees to pass the night so in adding a staircase sort of, you get to key into that basic instinct of chickens and have them live as though they are in an unrestrained environment.
14. Simple chicken coop
You could employ this simple easy chicken coop idea in your backyard if you don’t intend to rear a lot of chickens.
15. Redwood chicken coop
This is another idea that you can incorporate into your backyard space if you love a bit of agriculture.
16. Pipe oriented chicken coop
If you don’t intend to spend too much but want to rear chickens, you can attach pipes to the wall or a wooden stand to feed your chicken.
17. Wooden complete chicken coop
You can just get some planks of wood and build a chicken coop to rear chickens and store eggs.
18. Chicken coop made with nets
How about saving money and using mostly nets to build a chicken coop in an airy cool yard? Try out this idea.
19. Wooden pallet chicken coop
You can employ the scope of a wooden pallet to build a chicken coop without having to break your bank.
20. Iron net chicken coop
Using the iron net and a bit of painted wood can make for an appealing chicken coop idea.
21. Cylindrical chicken coop
Instead of throwing away the cylindrical drum in your home, you could build a chicken coop out of it.
22. Ventilated wooden chicken coop
Incorporate this idea into your backyard and build a clean chicken coop.
23. Neat and tidy chicken coop
This is one chicken coop that you can build in your backyard.
24. Chicken coop with enough ventilation
This is a cute and inexpensive chicken coop to build.
25. Old fashioned chicken coop
This is an old-fashioned large simple chicken coop you can build in your backyard.