- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
Sure, you can pick up the traditional plain evergreen wreath at any store- but why not add something new and create your own unique Christmas wreath? Here are some ideas for creative, inexpensive, easy Christmas wreaths you can make yourself!
For the following project ideas you will need either a premade artificial green wreath or a wire wreath form if you are going to make the wreath from scratch with artificial or real evergreens. You’ll also need a roll of green craft wire, and scissors.
Creative Christmas Wreaths: Vintage Ornaments
Do you have a collection of special vintage or handmade-by-children Christmas ornaments? Instead of having them ‘lost’ on a huge Christmas tree, consider putting together a collection of 7-11 special ornaments and wire them into a Christmas wreath for display.
Since these are sentimental ornaments, you might want to hang the wreath over a mirror or in an entryway indoors instead of on your front door. Your friends and family will enjoy the creative display of your special collectibles.
Make Your Own: Candy Wreath
Love the look of red-and-white striped peppermint candy in holiday decorating? Wire together handfuls of individually wrapped peppermint candies and add them to a holiday wreath.
If you start with a wire wreath form, it looks gorgeous to simply have an entire wreath made from the peppermint candies (with no greenery).
Adorable and Edible: Gingerbread Man Wreath
This holiday wreath idea from Martha Stewart is creative, fragrant and pretty.
While Martha has a staff of folks to make homemade gingerbread for her wreaths, it might be more realistic to purchase gingerbread dough rolls from the grocery store for this project.
Follow these easy instructions for this beautiful holiday wreath.
Creative Christmas Wreaths: Other Ideas
Be creative! Consider making a wreath that matches your favorite holiday theme- if you love snowmen, make a snowflake wreath from inexpensive snowflake ornaments.
15+ Easy & Inexpensive Christmas Wreath Ideas
1. Delta Breezes
2. How to Make a Christmas Ornament Wreath With a Wire Hanger
3. Easy DIY Christmas Decor
4. Olive Branch Wreath
5. DIY Blue and White Olive holiday wreath
6. Handmade Holiday Wreath
7. DIY Fresh Magnolia Mixed Branch Wreath
8. Make a beautiful Christmas wreath using fresh evergreen cuttings in 20 minutes
9. How to make a beautiful DIY holiday wreath using natural materials
10. Polka Dot Wreath
11. The Simple Alternative to the Christmas Wreath
12. Lavender Wreath
13. DIY Woodland Christmas Wreath With Embroidery Hoop
14. CHRISTMAS WREATH OF WIRE HANGER
15. Pinecone Wreath
16. Winter Christmas Wreath for Door Red
17. Red and White Hydrangea and Chevron Burlap Merry Christmas Wreath
Thank you for featuring our snowman wreath!
– Colette Rennier
Ever Blooming Originals