So, you’ve decided to paint your walls gray. Congratulations! Gray is a beautiful color that can be used in any room of the house. But what should you do about the furniture?
If you’re not sure what color furniture goes with gray walls, don’t worry. We’re here to help.
In this blog post, we will discuss some of the best options for furniture that will create a cohesive look in your home.
Color Furniture Goes Well With Gray Walls
1. Black Furniture
If you’re looking for a bold and dramatic look, black furniture is a great option. Black furniture can add an element of sophistication to any room. It’s perfect for gray walls because it creates a strong contrast that makes the gray walls stand out.
You can use this color scheme in any room of the house from living rooms to bedrooms and it works well with many different decorating styles such as traditional or contemporary design plans.
2. Brown Furniture
If gray is your favorite color, you might want to consider using brown furniture. This will create a warm and cozy atmosphere in any room of the house without being too dark or overwhelming like black can be sometimes.
You could also use gray as an accent wall with neutral colors such as white or cream painted on other walls throughout your home.
It’s a neutral color that goes well with gray walls and can create an inviting, rustic feel in any space. Brown can be used as either the primary or secondary hue throughout your room depending on how much of it you want to incorporate into the design scheme!
3. Blue Furniture
Blue is a great color to use in any room of the house and it works well with gray walls. It can be used as an accent wall or if you want something more dramatic then try painting all four walls blue for maximum impact!
You might even consider using gray furniture instead such as gray couches, gray chairs, or gray ottomans to help create a cohesive look in your space.
4. Green Furniture
If you’re looking for something that’s different and unique, green furniture is a great option. It will add some life and energy to any room of the house while still being complementary to gray walls.
You can use green as either an accent color or as the primary hue throughout your room depending on how much of it you want to incorporate into your design plan!
5. White Furniture
White is always a good choice when it comes to gray walls because they complement each other so well.
You can use white furniture as either an accent color or if you’re looking for something more dramatic, try painting all four walls white! This will really make your gray stand out and create a cohesive look in any space.
6. Red Furniture
Gray walls are the perfect backdrop for pops of color, so a red couch or chairs would be a great choice.
The deep hue will provide a strong contrast to the light gray and make it stand out even more. Plus, red is such a happy color that it’ll give your living room an upbeat vibe. Just make sure to add some gray or white accent pieces, as too much red can get overwhelming.
7. Ginger furniture
Ginger furniture is a great option for gray walls because it has a similar color palette. The light wood will add some warmth to the room, and the ginger accents will contrast nicely with the gray.
You could also go with a dark gray couch or chair and add lighter accent pieces to keep the look cohesive.
8. Gray furniture
Gray walls work well with gray furniture because they have similar colors. The gray walls will make gray sofas or chairs look even better, and the light shades of gray are easy to decorate around.
You can use white accent pieces for a clean look, or mix things up by adding in some black accents as well.
Gray furniture will create a neutral and calming environment in your home.
9. Orange furniture
Orange furniture looks best with gray walls. If you have gray walls, orange furniture will tie the room together and create a cozy atmosphere.
10. Pink furniture
Purple is one of those colors that really stands out against gray walls, so it may be worth considering using this type of furniture when decorating your gray walls.
11. Yellow furniture
If you’re looking for a color that will really brighten up your gray walls, yellow is a great option. The light hue will add some brightness to the room and it’ll be easy to decorate around.
Colors to avoid
– Gray furniture can create a very monochromatic look that some people don’t like. If this is you, then try pairing gray walls with white or beige pieces instead! If the gray feels too cold for your taste, keep in mind that warmer shades of gray are available as well – just make sure they’re balanced out with some light colors elsewhere in the room.
– Gray walls can be a little bit too bland when paired with other gray pieces in the room. If you’re going for this look, make sure to add in lots of different textures and patterns to break up the monotony.
– Avoid using dark gray furniture with light gray walls because the contrast will be too much. Instead, try a white or gray piece for balance and then add in some color elsewhere in the room (such as throw pillows).
Do gray walls go with brown leather furniture?
Gray walls will go well with brown leather furniture because the gray is a neutral color that complements any other shade. However, if you want something more striking than just gray on its own then try pairing it up with some darker colors in your living room like reds or oranges – these two hues together create an elegant combination!
Tips on how to choose the right color furniture for gray walls
– gray walls are a great canvas for color. You can use gray as the base of your room and then add in some bright colors to make it pop, or you could go with lighter shades like white or beige if that’s more up your alley!
– gray is also an excellent choice when you want something neutral but not boring – it goes well with a variety of colors and can be paired up with just about anything.
– if you’re looking for furniture that will really make your gray walls stand out, consider using black or orange as your main color. These two hues are very striking against gray and they’ll help to add some personality to the room.
– when choosing gray furniture, make sure it matches up well with other gray pieces in your home. If you have gray walls then try using gray flooring or curtains too!
Conclusion: If you are considering painting your walls gray for a more contemporary look, consider pairing it with furniture in colors other than black or white to add some life. Furniture like blue and green can help bring the room to life!