Mason jars make exceptional decorative items for the house. You will be amazed by the beautiful creations that these lowly jars can become. Halloween presents an opportunity for you to go all out with your mason jar creations. In this article, we look as some Halloween mason jars that you can use.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
You will need scissors, glue, a lighting source and a couple of mason jars. Mason jars are readily available. Look around your pantry, and you will be able to find at least 4 or 5 lying around.
Lighting sources can be anything from votive candles to LEDs you can buy from your dollar store. For the decorations, you will figure them out from the few ideas that we shall explore.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
One way to use your mason jars is transforming them into jack-o-lanterns. For this, you will need to buy some jack-o-lantern stickers, or you can make some for yourself. If you opt for the latter, you will need sticky paper, thin wire and led lights.
Draw the different faces on the paper and cut out the eyes and mouth. Make sure you leave enough paper to cover the entire jar. Insert the battery-powered LED to provide the light source.
Finally, create a handle using the thin wire. Wrap the wire in a loop around the mouth of the jar for extra strength. Your jack-o-lanterns are ready to hang anywhere around your house. The LED light is preferred as it does not produce heat and will not melt the sticker.
Another great mason jar idea is to stick googly eyes around the mason jar. The more the eyes, the spookier the decoration. For this idea, you need as many googly eyes as you can fit around the jar and some glue. Put in the light source and you are ready to go.
The best places for this decoration are next to the candy. You will enjoy yourself by how people jump each time they go for one. An alternative to this is to use sticky bugs for the same concept. Spiders and scorpions make great additions.
You can also spray paint mason jars to spell lout different Halloween themed phrases. For this, you will need some spray paint and letter stencils. Stick the stencil on the jar and spray away.
You can easily create these ideas from mason jars and some easy stuffs. I have collected over 35 Halloween mason jar craft ideas for you. Enjoy Halloween with your family!
Halloween decorations need not be expensive. With everyday household items, you can come up with the most creative of designs.
There are so many cool ideas for mason jars in this bunch I had to leave a comment. I’ve been trying to find some ideas to be inspired about and LOVE your roundup. Thank you so much for sharing such awesome content. My kids would be very excited about so many unique ideas. We love Halloween. It is one of our favorite holidays so this is really great. Thank you!!