If you are not fond of crowds but still like to have fun, then an outdoor bar is a great addition to have in your house.
They are straightforward to construct and can be a great hang out spot for you and your friends. In this article, we look at some ideas for outdoor bars that you can employ.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
DIY outdoor bar table plans
A bar is not one unless it features a table. After all, your patrons need a place to put their drinks. Depending on the size of your bar, there are different table designs that you can use for your bar.
You can opt for the standard couple’s table.
It is similar to the small dining table that you have in your pantry. You can also opt for the hexagonal top table that allows for up to six seats.
All these are very simple to construct so long as you have some wood, nails and a hammer.
Outdoor bar accessories
To amp the décor of your outdoor bar, you will need to accessorize a little bit.
A darts board is one of the accessories that you can have in your outdoor bar. Not only does it beautify the décor but it also makes a great pastime for you and your friends while sitting in the area.
Paintings are also a great way to accessorize the walls of your outdoor bar.
Other everyday items that you can use include a music player, pictures, or even some miniature figurines.
The accessories you use will all depend on how you decide to theme your bar.
Outdoor bar plans with roof
Rain is one factor that you have to consider if you are going to have an outdoor bar.
A roof is therefore essential to include when constructing one. You can use a parasol as a roof, and this will work fine if you do not have a huge crowd.
Another way you can add a roof is by stretching canvas over the area. You will need wooden posts that extend to the yard to finish this installation. Make sure that the roof slopes toward the yard to allow for water to run off from it.
DIY Outdoor Bar With Cooler
Nothing beats a cold drink after a long day’s work. A cooler is a must-have for any outdoor bar.
You can construct a small cabinet below the counter, where your cooler will fit. Cool boxes come in various sizes and these you can find at your local supermarket.
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
Patio Bar Cart
Outdoor bar cabinet ideas
Every bar needs a storage space. These are used to store your drinks, snacks coasters, among other things that you will use at the bar.
Wooden crates can be used to make cabinets for the bar. You can place them over the back wall of the bar or even under the counter.
If you are looking for a great DIY project for the weekend, why not try an outdoor bar. You will have extra space for you to hang out and enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your home.