As we all know that carbs are very important for our good health. Carbs are about energy and proteins which are mostly found in foods such as, vegetable, fruits, pasta, bread, and also daily products. In this article we talk about low-carb snacks, which you must eat when you’re trying to be healthy.
- 1. Pesto and turkey cucumber rolls up with low-carbs
- 2. Carrot fries with garlic parmesan
- 3. Chicken buffalo celery stick
- 4. Skinny Nacho boats with bell pepper
- 5. One-Minute Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt
- 6. Hard-Boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl
- 7. Basil Pinwheels and Sun-Dried tomato
- 8. Healthy Baked Broccoli Tots
- 9. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chip
- 10.Egg Frittata Breakfast Muffins
- 11. Turkey Baked Meatballs with Guacamole
- 12. Oven-Baked Beet Chips
- 13. Chunky Guacamole
- 14. Shrimp Spring Rolls
- 15. Blueberries and Hazelnuts with Coconut Granola
- 16. Veggie Snack Wraps and turkey
- 17. Cucumbers with Protein Packed Tuna Dip
- 18. Chocolate Protein Pudding
- 19. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Roll-ups
- 20. Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
1. Pesto and turkey cucumber rolls up with low-carbs
Vegetables are the most important thing when we talk about health. Turkey cucumber rolls and pesto are very healthful and have low-carbs in it. Low carbs cucumber is slightly easy to make with some smoked turkey, mozzarella cheese, basil pesto, fresh spinach, and crunchy veggies.
2. Carrot fries with garlic parmesan
Carrots also have a great number of health benefits. Most people don’t like to eat carrot but they also want to be healthy. So, carrot fries with garlic parmesan helps them to eat easily to make themselves healthy.
3. Chicken buffalo celery stick
Many people like to eat meat all the time, which is not good for their health. So, these buffalo-chicken celery sticks are very tasty, crunchy and tangy to eat.
4. Skinny Nacho boats with bell pepper
Children mostly like to eat snacks. There are low-carb snacks present to make them healthy. It’s a quick dish which you can prepare when you crave for it.
5. One-Minute Cookie Dough Greek Yogurt
Cookie dough with Greek yogurt is a healthy and famous dessert to eat. In this desert there is high protein which is present in it. In this desert there is presence of plain yogurt, peanut butter, mini chocolate chips, vanilla extract that makes excellent taste.
6. Hard-Boiled Egg and Avocado Bowl
We all know that eggs consist of many calories, which are good for health. The combination of egg and avocado is great for weight loss. This is a super quick and easy meal to make with full of proteins in it.
7. Basil Pinwheels and Sun-Dried tomato
When we are craving a light meal for breakfast. Then these low-carb snacks are slightly delicious, tasty to fulfill our all health requirements.
8. Healthy Baked Broccoli Tots
Broccoli consists of vitamins, fiber, minerals, and also antioxidants. You must try these yummy and healthy baked broccoli tots. Baked broccoli is tender and delicious with some golden edges. This broccoli is more delicious than you thought it could be.
9. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Chip
Zucchini chip with baked parmesan is a favorite dish of many people as well as children. This is a delicious vegetable chip which is full of protein and nutrition. Baked parmesan zucchini chips are healthy, nutritious and completely addictive.
10.Egg Frittata Breakfast Muffins
Most people like to eat eggs for breakfast. So, the egg muffins are light and healthy. In this egg muffin we add some spinach, tomato, mozzarella cheese, bacon, garlic, mushrooms, cheddar and pepper.
11. Turkey Baked Meatballs with Guacamole
Guacamole dipping sauce is very delicious with turkey baked meatballs. You must have to try these meatballs with some guacamole dip sauce because it is very healthy. The turkey baked meatballs with guacamole are the famous snack of Italy.
12. Oven-Baked Beet Chips
Beets are somehow low in calories and high in nutrients. When you are talking about health all you need is just olive oil, celery salt and beets.
13. Chunky Guacamole
To maintain our health, we must try to eat more vegetables with some interesting guacamole dipping sauce. These chunky guacamoles are made by adding some avocados, 1 large lime which makes some bitter taste and 1 tomato, then mash all the vegetables and enjoy the meal.
14. Shrimp Spring Rolls
Shrimp spring rolls are the favorite dish of Chinese and Koreans. These spring rolls are tasty as well as healthy. Shrimp rolls are filled with crispy and healthy vegetables, seafood, herbs and rice noodles.
15. Blueberries and Hazelnuts with Coconut Granola
When you want to eat something sweet, delicious and crunchy. You just mixed all the gradients and enjoyed the meal.
16. Veggie Snack Wraps and turkey
When you make the thick slices of turkey and wrap the vegetables in it. This snack makes a best combination of veggie and turkey. You just wrap the vegetable in the center of the turkey slice, which is spread with some cheese and mayonnaise and roll then rolled it up.
17. Cucumbers with Protein Packed Tuna Dip
Mayo and creamy combination is very delicious and flavorful with full of protein packed tuna. Tuna is a great high protein snack which is easy to make and easy to enjoy.
18. Chocolate Protein Pudding
Younger as well as children also like to eat dessert like chocolate pudding which includes some proteins and vitamins. This pudding is easy to make when you want to eat some sweet desert.
19. Ham, Egg, and Cheese Roll-ups
Cheese rolls-ups with some ham and egg are the most favorite and popular snack, which people mostly eat in china. These rolls are the best low-carb snack which you want to eat for breakfast.
20. Cottage Cheese Egg Salad
Cheese egg salad is very healthy because of some carrots sticks and bell pepper in it. This egg salad is full of protein and is easy to make when you are craving for it.