Our room is not just the place of daily rest: it is the living space in which dreams begin, there we have cried, loved and left our secrets free. It is the place that has seen us grow and that has changed style with us.
But if you feel that your room is quite boring, it is time to decorate with some lights, photographs, giant slates.
- 1. Sleep like a princess
- 2. Write your feelings
- 3. Give light to your dreams
- 4. Take with you nature
- 5. Browse your own world
- 6. Organize your day with a little abstract art
- 7. Let your imagination fly
- 8. Illuminate your memories
- 9. Have fun with garlands
- 10. Bright wishes
- 11. A retro hour
- 12. Ultra-cool cushions
- 13. Give your dressing table a special touch
- 14. Change of decision
- 15. Take a new look
1. Sleep like a princess
Get your own curtains with canopy style.
2. Write your feelings
You can capture your own ideas with the help of a brush and a little paint, or buy vinyl online.
3. Give light to your dreams
Renewing your old lamp is simpler than you think.
4. Take with you nature
Decorate your bedside table with a nice succulent. Follow the tutorial here.
5. Browse your own world
Mark the places you would like to know.
6. Organize your day with a little abstract art
Create your personal agenda in real size.
7. Let your imagination fly
Create your own works of art on a plate.
8. Illuminate your memories
You only need a Christmas lights guide, your best photos and a little adhesive tape to stick to your wall.
9. Have fun with garlands
Give your bedroom an alternate door to your own world.
10. Bright wishes
Add small pictures with huge desires to the walls of your room.
11. A retro hour
Recycle your mom’s discs, as it appears in this tutorial.
12. Ultra-cool cushions
Create your own designs.
13. Give your dressing table a special touch
Keep your makeup in order with this simple tutorial.
14. Change of decision
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
Make your wall a giant blackboard and write everything you want, as many times as you want. All you need is some chalkboard paint.
15. Take a new look
You only need flowers of your choice, a little glue, and let your imagination fly around the frame of your mirror.