A tea pot garden is beautiful and utilitarian when grown in containers. Make yourself a great cup of tea by harvesting right outside your back door.
- 1. Teapot garden feature
- 2. Herb Tea pot
- 3. Teapot Totems
- 4. Teapot planter
- 5. DIY Fairy Garden Tea Pot
- 6. Coffee Pot Garden Decor Tutorial
- 7. Teapot Herb Planter
- 8. How to make a teapot planter
- 9. Tea Pot Garden Water Fountain
- 10. Vintage teapot succulent garden
- 11. Magnificent white wind chime tea pot with glistening crystals and silverware
- 12. Reuse teacups
- 13. English Tea Pot, Tea Cup and Saucer Garden Stakes
- 14. Brilliant Teapot
- 15. Recycled Tea Pot Fountain
- 16. DIY Teapot garden
- 17. Garden Teapot Whimsies
- 18. Recycled Tea Pot
Flower Gardens and Herb Gardens in pots can be themed. Try an interesting pot garden: the Tea Pot. No, not the kind that boils water and whistles, but containers that grow all herbs or flowers that are good to make tea. Just pick some leaves or flowers and steep them in boiling water covered for about 10 to 15 minutes. Strain, sweeten if necessary, and enjoy.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
- Lemon Verbena has a vibrant lemony taste and scent. One leaf is good enough for a cup of tea. Lemon Verbena doesn’t tolerate cold. Bring it in if the temperature goes below 50 degrees. Re-pot in the winter and bring it in placing it near a sunny window. It might loose all its leaves but keep watering it when dry and it may come back again in the spring.
- Bee balm – Get the type with red blossoms. This is also called Oswego Tea. When Britain taxed tea to the colonists the Native Americans taught them how to make tea from the leaves and red blossoms. Use one blossom and a few leaves for a cup or two of tea.
- Peppermint– This is very invasive so follow the instructions above for mint. Also watch the drain holes to make sure no runners get out that way. Combine a few leaves with verbena or catnip or chamomile; or drink it plain.
- Lemon grass is also a lemon flavored herb used in Thai cooking. Chop up some strands and steep in boiled water.
- A cup of thyme tea will help a stomachache or indigestion. It tastes good too. Grab a few sprigs and steep away.
- Catnip tea will help you unwind from stress of the day. Catnip is also a bit invasive so watch for runners. Watch for cats too. It is probably better to plant catnip in hanging plants where cats can’t get to it. While it makes cats go wild, it makes humans relax with a few leaves in boiling water. Add something else to the tea for flavor like chamomile or lemon flavored herbs.
- Chamomile is relaxing and will promote sleep. It has a pleasant apple taste. Use only the tiny daisy like flowers; a handful will do. This grows tall and has a tendency to fall over if not gently tied up to a bamboo stick.
1. Teapot garden feature
2. Herb Tea pot
3. Teapot Totems
7. Teapot Herb Planter
8. How to make a teapot planter
9. Tea Pot Garden Water Fountain
10. Vintage teapot succulent garden
11. Magnificent white wind chime tea pot with glistening crystals and silverware
12. Reuse teacups
13. English Tea Pot, Tea Cup and Saucer Garden Stakes
14. Brilliant Teapot
15. Recycled Tea Pot Fountain
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
16. DIY Teapot garden
17. Garden Teapot Whimsies
18. Recycled Tea Pot
And many more..
Pot gardens are very convenient and easy to take care of. There is no weeding and just a little clipping here and there. They are perfect for a small space.