If you are tired of using a rusty key every time you open the wardrobe that your great-great-grandmother inherited from you, then it was time to renew it.
And although getting a new closet with large shelves and doors with mirrors is expensive, here we show you 13 options to make your own wardrobe with low budget but a lot of creativity.
1. How about a boho style ?
Bedroom for lady with mattress on the floor and wardrobe made of metal tubes
2. Give a sophisticated and modern touch to your bedroom
Wardrobe in white tone made with wood, fixed to the wall
3. Grids, wood and a lot of creativity
Girl on a bench, looking at her wardrobe full of clothes
4. Remember that your wardrobe is a reflection of your personality
Bedroom with wooden table and closet full of clothes
5. Recycling was never so incredible
Improvised wardrobe with gray metal cage inside a room for girls
6. Worthy of a fashion lover
Improvised cupboard with white tubes with clothes hanging over
7. Everything fits in a jar …
Improvised wardrobe made with wooden stairs and shelves
8. Give life to that small space
Elaborate wooden wardrobe inside a narrow hallway
9. Your shoes deserve their own dresser
Shoeless shoe rack with dark colored boots, in front of a white dresser and a pink chair
10. Because everything good comes in small bottles
Wooden wardrobe without doors next to a bed, inside a white room
11. Take advantage of every corner of your bedroom
Corner closet in a white room
12. Right next to your bed
Wardrobe made with small wooden pipes and fixed drawers
13. Forget about the big structures
Wardrobe made with a wooden shelf and a low tube fixing to the wall with hanging dresses.