One of the key attractions of the Christmas celebrations is the cake and their embellishments. To make your Christmas cake look amazing, following Christmas cake stand designs can be attempted.
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
1- Traditional wooden cake stand:
This design for the Christmas cake stand is made from wood. A well-polished, brown wood design creates a rustic and vintage look to the stand, over which a black forest chocolate cake would suit very well. Match the setup with a cake chisel having a wooden holder to complete the look.
2- White and red ceramic stand:
This design entails cherry-based red color embellishments on a white ceramic china-cup with of a larger size. Instead of cherries, fruit color paste, of varying color gradients, can also be used for decorating the Christmas cake stand.
Complete the look with a coffee-brown chocolate-hazelnut cake, sprinkled with cacao nibs or dark chocolate wafers on the cake stand.
3- DIY cake stand using cardboard:
You can make this Christmas tree cake stand using a cardboard piece, cut in a circle or a square. While carving out the shape, make sure that the geometry is adhered to.
On this cake-stand, a Christmas tree-shaped green cake can be suited well. To adorn the cake and the stand, embellish the cake with multicolored ‘M&M’ chocolate beads and a sugar-star on top.
4- Themed crystal cake stands:
This stand includes a glass-based crystal stand with a pedestal. The crystal can be patterned or themed. On the glass top, lime green ribbons can be laid to complement the look. A white-forest cake or a custom white colored cake with plum based inner section will complete the attractive look of the entire setup.
5- Multi-tier cake stands:
Multi-tiered Christmas cake stands are always a design to behold. Apart from the added advantage that the setup, virtually, requires very little effort, the stand can be prepared using household items.
Match this stand with a traditional plum cake or a red velvet cake. Muffins or macarons can also be served in this kind of Christmas cake stands.
6- Two-tier golden stands for serving cupcakes:
A custom design named ‘Winter delight tray’ can be used to serve cupcakes and macarons along with a cup of hot tea during winters. This stand-design involves a two-tier stand with golden stem from the bottom. The individual layers can be themed in white and red color to suit the occasion of the Christmas season.
7- Candy-cone themed stands:
Candy-colored Christmas stand with elements of Christmas suspended on its sides is a unique approach to Christmas cake stand design. Along with a plum cake, such elements can also be selected to be of edible material. This design will be particularly attractive for the younger folks.
8- Santa themed stand:
A normal-sized Christmas Santa can be used in this modern approach of a Christmas cake stand. This design may be a two or three-tier cake stand, which could be used for placing cup-cakes and macarons. The design can be complemented with ‘props’ such as small-sized sleighs and reindeers.
9- 4-tier stands for serving varieties of cakes:
This is a three or four-tiered cake stand, which can be used to serve different varieties of cake together. The first tier can be used to keep an entire round white-forest cake. The subsequent lower tiers are used for placing smaller macarons or cupcakes. The stand can be wood, glass or cardboard-based.
10- Red and white themed Santa stand:
The pedestal for this stand is designed to resemble the lower half of the Christmas Santa. The top portion of this design is a flat ceramic piece for holding plum cakes. This design perfectly captures the spirit of Christmas and will be popular among children.
11. Pedestal cake stands
12. Silver, red, and gold ornaments
13. Vintage Christmas ornaments
14. Boxwood wreath and ornaments
15. Oranges as pinecones
16. Crystal and gold ornaments
17. Vintage three tiered wooden pedestal bowl
18. Green and red ornaments
19. Blue opulent tiered serving tray
20. Tabletop display
22. Kitchen essentials
A variety of designs exist to hold your Christmas cake. Though there are readymade options, nothing beats a stand-design prepared at home.