There are many sites offering free or inexpensive Christmas clip art designs. What are the best ways to use these popular and festive images?
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
Top 10 Easy Ways to Use Clip Art at Christmas
- personalize family newsletters
- create unique gift tags
- decorate inexpensive plain gift boxes or tins
- add flair to plain brown paper wrapping
- highlight a favorite family recipe card
- decoupage a holiday tray
- make memorable Christmas ornaments
- print Christmas party invitations
- identify storage boxes of Christmas ornaments
- recycle old tags, bags and boxes by placing clip art over writing or damaged spots
Styles of Clip Art for Christmas Crafts
#1. Christmas penguin
#2. Owl school clipart
#4. Winter Scene
#5. Merry Christmas with Santa, snow and presents
Along with their many uses, some styles of clip art are more suitable than others for Christmas projects.
Family newsletters look festive and stylish when decorated with professionally created clip art, perhaps of a snowman family or a fireplace hung with stockings on which the name of each family member is printed.
Gift tags can be personalized for family and friends by selecting an image that suits their age, personality or hobby. One can also choose a signature clip art design so that people immediately know who the gift is from.
Nature lovers might enjoy using or receiving items decorated with clip art of Christmas scenes, like snowy landscapes, evergreen wreaths or floral designs like holly, mistletoe and poinsettias.
For many children, nothing says Christmas better than an image of Santa Claus and a sleigh filled with colorful presents.
Use Christmas Clip Art to Recycle & Reuse
Think green at Christmas by pasting clip art over writing or damaged spots on last year’s wrapping paper, boxes or bags.
Eco-friendly brown paper wrap can be made more glamorous with the simple addition of a piece of clip art for Christmas. This is also an easy way to decorate Christmas gifts that go through the mail. Just be sure that the image is firmly attached to the package and doesn’t obscure the address of the sender or recipient.
Vintage Clip Art Designs
Retro and vintage designs are also popular clip art Christmas images.
These styles are perfect for decorating a card featuring a favorite old-time family recipe, which one can include in a Christmas card, or even use as a gift tag for presents of bake-ware or cookware.
Family Fun with Clip Art
The best part of using clip art is that the projects can be easy enough for all family members to enjoy. Creating a Christmas ornament, or decoupaging a tray or box are crafts that can be done even on Christmas day. Just remember to have all the items ready in advance.
Free Christmas Clip Art Image Sources
- Phillip Martin Clip Art
- Christian Clipart
- Vintage Clipart
- Christmas Graphics Plus
- Homemade Preschool
- Hellas Multimedia
- Clipart Panda