Looking for creative, inexpensive gifts for the family, friends and others on your holiday shopping list? Read on!
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
With so many family members and friends to buy gifts for at Christmas, it’s essential to budget a reasonable amount to spend on the many presents you’ll purchase. Here are some creative, inexpensive ideas for festive holiday gifts under $30 apiece.
Make It or Bake It
Nothing makes a better gift than something you made with love- and sugar! Craft stores and even grocery stores have holiday ‘treat bags’ with festive prints that can be used to individually bag Christmas cookies or candy. Candy molds from the craft store and some melting chocolate make a yummy gift!
Small loaves of banana or pumpkin bread in a tin surrounded by wrapped candies are a pretty gift as well. You can set up a gift assembly line for your homemade holiday goodies- add some pretty bows, and you’ll have the perfect gift for an elderly neighbor, teacher, or hostess!
Fill a Basket
Go to a dollar store and pick out some cute baskets – often there are holiday-themed baskets at this time of year. You can fill the basket with items that will be appreciated by the recipient – school supplies for a teacher, frames and a disposable camera for a budding photographer, bath supplies and tea for a new mom, or craft and art supplies for a creative child.
Be creative! Starting with an empty basket creates endless possibilities. You could do a basket of hot chocolate, a pretty mug, and some marshmallows! Crafts stores sell cellophane wrap so you can encompass your basket gift- tie with a bow and presto! An inexpensive, thoughtful gift.
This idea is so much fun! If you are trying to find a gift for the has-everything person on your list, this is it!
More Christmas Gift Ideas
A bookstore is a great place to buy many different gifts for under $30 for a variety of people on your list. Or, you could buy gift cards to a restaurant, bowling alley, movie theater, or favorite shop where you know your gift recipient shops.
Dated, personalized Christmas ornaments are a great inexpensive gift and can be chosen to match the person’s hobby. Presenting an ornament in a sturdy ornament storage box creates a gift that will keep giving after the holidays. Or, collect favorite recipes and give a recipe book with some pages filled in.
When you are trying to think of gift ideas, start by thinking about what a person likes or needs. If you think for a bit, you will probably be able to come up with some creative, inexpensive gift ideas on your own. Make a list and stick to your budget!