As Christmas draws near, we all start to think about the holiday decorating.
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
Families tend to spend a lot of time around the fireplace, having fun, drinking hot cocoa and trying to guess what their Christmas present is. Special moments like these deserve a fabulous mantel on the background, right? And don’t forget -you need to welcome Santa on Christmas Eve!
Impress your family, your guests (and impress Santa!) and add that festive glow to your mantel.
There are several options. Whether you prefer traditional or modern touches, you can display hints of gold, sparkling blues, reds, garlands, stockings, candles, vintage elements, family photos, postcards, etc.
Find below some mantel decorating ideas that will help you to set in the mood for Christmas season. Now make yourself a cup of hot tea and prepare yourself to see some cool ideas to make your mantel the perfect backdrop for your Christmas pictures.
1- White Mantel Decor
Sparkling Christmas themes in white are always an elegant option. Another advantage is that you will easily match all the décor if you start with white.
2- X-mas Needs a Blue Mantel
The blue color is the perfect representation of a colorful Christmas. Notice the use of silver and the details around the mantel. Stunning!
3- Gold Mantel
Nothing says Christmas more than gold decorations. Embrace this fabulous festive touch and add it to your mantel.
4- Strings of white pearls
Put on a show with the use of string of white pearls to have that deluxe touch you desire. It will make the perfect scenario for pictures while your kids unwrap the gifts.
5- Decorative Bows
Welcome Christmas with decorative bows, a completely modern and pleasant décor that will delight your guests.
6- Candle holders
No Christmas is complete without white, green, red, gold or silver candles. You will find Christmas tree shape, star shape, pine shape, cone shape candle, triangle, you name it. Pick the ones you like the most.
Adding candle holders will brighten up your mantel, creating a cozy warm natural environment.
7- Colorful Ornaments
Tradition is overrated with this colorful option. Why using red if you prefer yellow? This colorful ornaments create a festive and cheerful mood -and that’s what Christmas is about, right?
8- Accent with Berries
Absolutely fabulous, these berries displayed in your mantel. Suitable for all kind of décor, but a must-have for the rustic holiday décor.
9- Use a lantern
Give Santa a warm welcome adding lanterns to your mantel. Kids will have some much fun decorating the lantern. Now you have reached the spirit of the season!
10- Add A Personal Touch
Hang your art above your Christmas mantel. You can use special photos, postcards, stocking ornaments with the names of your children, evergreen branches and garland, plants, etc. Use your imagination and your ability to create will begin to develop.
11. Joyful mantel
12. Colorful Christmas mantel
13. Neutral mantel
14. Black and white Christmas mantel with wood sign
15. Cheap Christmas mantel decor with two angel wings
16. Snow house
17. Globe light fixtures
18. Pink ornaments garland
19. Woodland and rustic tree
20. White house
21. White and red mantel
22. Bronze mantel with three mantels
Celebrate the most special season of the year in style.
Family and friends are the most valuable gifts we have. So, be present.
Throw away your shopping list, send holiday cards to your friends, call that special friend who might be feeling alone in this season, and, most of all, be thankful. If you can, do some fun activities with your family, decorate your Christmas tree together, write postcards together and choose the elements you will use in your mantel.
Remember: the true spirit of Christmas lies in your heart and soul.