Are you looking for really cool garden activities for your kids this spring? Do you want to increase your kid’s creativity with some handicraft? We have got some really cool kid’s stuff to show you. Come on and check them out.
In this article:
- 1. DIY 3D Doily Flowers
- 2. Kids Safe
- 3. Fairy Garden For All
- 4. Thumbprint Flower Pots
- 5. Handmade Wind Chimes
- 6. Garden Wish Flag
- 7. DIY Jellyfish
- 8. DIY Fairy Bells
- 9. DIY Outdoor Concert
- 10. Topsy Turvy Flower Pot Planter and Birdbath
- 11. Cute Coffee Filter Flowers
- 12. Cute DIY Garden Pinwheels
- 13. Garden Game
- 14. Ladybug Painted Rocks
- 15. Felt Garden Marker
- 16. Stone Spiral Garden for Small Spaces
- 17. DIY Chia Pet
- 18. Paint Birdhouses with Kids
- 19. Sun catchers
- 20. DIY Berry Picking Baskets
- 21. Popsicle Sticks Bird Feeders
- 22. Turn your deck into a board game
- 23. Tic tac toe garden table
- 24. DIY cement stepping stones
- 25. Outdoor word game
- 26. DIY fairy garden table
- 27. DIY wooden train table
- 28. Natural playspaces: Musical spool table
- 29. Fairy soup
- 30. DIY mini garden gnomes
- 31. Melted crayon friendship rocks
- 32. Easy chalk paint
- 33. DIY Magic Wands
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
1. DIY 3D Doily Flowers
These 3D flowers are the kind of cool kinds of stuff kids would love to try out, this is made from paper doilies. The kids have the liberty of using whatever colors they think fits. This is not some fun thing that has no use; it can be used as a refrigerator magnet.
2. Kids Safe
How about kids make a fresh green shade in your garden where they do kids’ stuff and talk kids’ stuff. In the heat of the sun, they could go under it and feel cool. Although they would need an elderly person to build this, it is an amazing task they would love to engage in.
3. Fairy Garden For All
Isn’t this an amazing fairy garden for your little girl? Here is a bonding time you can have with your daughter as you create this. Although this might cost some money, it is totally worth it plus this can be the girls’ corner in your garden.
4. Thumbprint Flower Pots
If you are looking to make your kids a lot more creative with their hands, here is a good try. Make them decorate flower pots that would be kept in your garden. They can start off by trying out their decoration pattern on paper before moving over to the flowerpot.
5. Handmade Wind Chimes
This well-colored craft is made from sticks to serve as wind chimes. It can be hung loosely around the garden to give it a glamorous look. You can go ahead to get your kids to paint the sticks.
6. Garden Wish Flag
Wishes are harmless and this idea is a simple representation of what you and your kids could try out as you hope for the best this spring. Whatever you wish for can be colored on this flag.
7. DIY Jellyfish
This colorful jellyfish is made out of paper with some yarn strands fitly attached to the paper plates. This can be hung somewhere around the garden just to add some spice to the look.
8. DIY Fairy Bells
What if you make little bells with beads to add eccentricity to your garden? Your kids would love to do this with you.
9. DIY Outdoor Concert
What if you have a little band made by your kids somewhere in your garden where they get to sing their favorite songs, dance to their favorite beats and just have fun?
10. Topsy Turvy Flower Pot Planter and Birdbath
See the bright color of these flowers is just good enough to make your garden look better. You can go around planting these flowers with your kids.
11. Cute Coffee Filter Flowers
How about some cute flowers made into a vase and placed at very strategically places in the garden. This is a beautiful craft to try out, it would help you school your little kids on painting.
12. Cute DIY Garden Pinwheels
This design is made to make to add style and glamour to your garden. These pinwheels of various colors can be made from plastic folders. It’s important to help them with this project as it involves cutting and handling tools.
13. Garden Game
wood and different color paints. The game is simply to step a foot on the step number. This is a lovely craft to make with your kids – DIY Spring Garden Crafts and Activities for Kids #gardencrafts #gardeningideas #gardeningwithkids #springgarden #farmfoodfamily”>
This is a game for your kids. The materials for this game are carved wood and different color paints. The game is simply to step a foot on the step number. This is a lovely craft to make with your kids.
14. Ladybug Painted Rocks
Ladybugs are beautiful, nicely colored beetles found in gardens. You can create some with your kids by using rocks. When you are done creating the ladybugs you can place them around the gardens.
15. Felt Garden Marker
These garden markers are used to make spot vegetables in the garden. You can work with your kids on this by using craft sticks and hot glue.
16. Stone Spiral Garden for Small Spaces
This idea can serve two purposes; on one hand, it can serve as a way to decorate your garden and on the other, this can be done to create a pathway for properly planting your flowers.
17. DIY Chia Pet
If you are looking to make your kids dexterous, here is what you should try. Help your kids plant and nurture their flowers.
18. Paint Birdhouses with Kids
A way to make your kids good with their hands or engage them in spring is to involve them in paintings. For a start, you can make them paint their pattern on paper before they paint projects.
19. Sun catchers
These suncatchers are from paper plates can be hung in your garden, the beauty of these would be seen as they glow in the sun and give some style and glamour to your garden.
20. DIY Berry Picking Baskets
These baskets are made of paper, plastics and painted with nice patterns. They are used to keep good garden fruits like berries.
21. Popsicle Sticks Bird Feeders
22. Turn your deck into a board game
23. Tic tac toe garden table
24. DIY cement stepping stones
25. Outdoor word game