Design your kitchen is a great way to bring your ideas into existence. One can transform the kitchen space in a farmhouse style design and utilize the various accessories in a DIY way.
Also, when you are renovating your kitchen area, you can follow a custom farmhouse style as doing so is about making the space a beautiful area, and functional abode.
- 1. DIY industrial-inspired shelving
- 2. Charming Curtain with wooden sign
- 3. Bring three tiered stand back onto kitchen table with the cute little polka dot jars
- 4. Wood frame Farmhouse set of three mirrors
- 5. Chalkboard Pantry Door
- 6. Wooden bowls, stoneware crocks full of rolling pins
- 7. Off White Canister Mason Jars
- 8. Wood Barn Doors with a vintage “Grocery” sign
- 9. Chicken wire cupboard doors
- 10. Open shelves
- 11. White Hutch and Cupboard (Used country chic chalk paint in vanilla frosting)
- 12. Wooden boxes for fruits and vegetables
- 13. Storage dry goods with mason jars
- 14. Sink cabinet juts out into the room
- 15. White cabinets with dark counters
- 16. Pottery Barn Inspired Jute Placemats
- 17. Farmhouse Kitchen Island
- 18. Hanging Clock
- 19. A basket with old scale
- 20. Farmhouse Shelves
- 21. Pine shelves with blue countertops, and skirted storage from old linen tablecloth
- 22. Rustic Hanging Mason Jar Sconce
- 23. Dark wood Kitchen Island with a floor cloth in front of the sink
- 24. Beige green or grey!
- 25. Rustic utility stand
- 26. Paper flowers
- 27. Brick and a wreath!
- 28. Brown ceramic and white blinds!
- 29. White cabinets and green accents
- 30. Props ‘maket’ the look!
- 31. Wood and wreath!
- 32. Fruit basket using paint sticks
- 33. Rustic recipe board for the kitchen
- 34. Yellow and brown with a copper hue!
- 35. Vintage looking farmhouse style with dark green elements
- 36. White and golden modern farmhouse style
- 37. Rustic window frame
- 38. Rustic and neutral
- 39. Open or limited!
- 40. Farmhouse sink is the key attraction
- 41. Pendant lighting fashion
- 42. Minimal wooden stools
- 43. Wooden detailing and chic color palette
1. DIY industrial-inspired shelving
2. Charming Curtain with wooden sign
3. Bring three tiered stand back onto kitchen table with the cute little polka dot jars
4. Wood frame Farmhouse set of three mirrors
5. Chalkboard Pantry Door
6. Wooden bowls, stoneware crocks full of rolling pins
7. Off White Canister Mason Jars
8. Wood Barn Doors with a vintage “Grocery” sign
9. Chicken wire cupboard doors
10. Open shelves
11. White Hutch and Cupboard (Used country chic chalk paint in vanilla frosting)
12. Wooden boxes for fruits and vegetables
13. Storage dry goods with mason jars
14. Sink cabinet juts out into the room
15. White cabinets with dark counters
16. Pottery Barn Inspired Jute Placemats
17. Farmhouse Kitchen Island
18. Hanging Clock
19. A basket with old scale
20. Farmhouse Shelves
21. Pine shelves with blue countertops, and skirted storage from old linen tablecloth
22. Rustic Hanging Mason Jar Sconce
23. Dark wood Kitchen Island with a floor cloth in front of the sink
24. Beige green or grey!
In this farmhouse style, kitchen cabinets follow a beige green or matte grey color palette. The window trims can be either dark brown or pitch black. Rustic looking water taps and small plant pots add to the design quotient.
25. Rustic utility stand
In this style, rustic style utility stand made of wood is used in the kitchen area. Multi-tier stand can serve many purposes. It can be used to hold small candles, spices, dried vegetables, and add to the design element.
26. Paper flowers
Paper flowers can be used in the living room as well as kitchen area to provide a farmhouse style element. This can be coupled with scented candles to give an aromatic environment.
27. Brick and a wreath!
In this style, a farmhouse wreath made of green leaves complements the overall design. White ceramic slabs run all over the kitchen area. White and brown brick-laden walls add to the overall design aesthetic.
28. Brown ceramic and white blinds!
In this style, white color window blinds are used. Small-sized haystack wreath adds to the overall design element.
29. White cabinets and green accents
This style provides a faded as well as vintage look. The kitchen table has a white-colored ceramic or faux wood slab laid on top. Over the table, a black wooden round slab can be placed on top of which spices can be kept in bottles.
30. Props ‘maket’ the look!
This design style is brought alive by a combination of different elements placed in the kitchen’s open-cabinet area. Elements such as vintage-looking tea trays, metallic candle stands, vintage photo frames, and wooden baskets accentuate the overall design factor.
31. Wood and wreath!
As an extension to the previous design DNA, this design style involves wooden baskets, farmhouse styled wreath, an aluminum bucket with rope, wooden spatula, and a sprayer jug for sprinkling water in your garden. Arrange them in any fashion on the wooden showcase area in your living room.
32. Fruit basket using paint sticks
This design element is essentially a fruit basket made out of paint sticks, sequentially arranged in the shape of a frustum of a cone.
The base of the basket can be fixed using a cardboard or wooden piece, cut in circular section. To give the design a rustic look, you can paint the sticks stone-black.
33. Rustic recipe board for the kitchen
One needs quite a bit of time to create this design element. 3 coats of paint need to be applied on a cardboard piece that is appropriately cut.
Print the recipes on sheets of paper and these individual paper pieces can be cut pasted against the chosen background color in the cardboard piece to create the required look.
34. Yellow and brown with a copper hue!
In this design, utensils and dishes made of copper color can be hung in the kitchen sink area. Dried vegetables and dark yellow colored flowers can be kept in the center table in your kitchen area. Over the chimney inlet, a farmhouse styled wreath made of dried leaves can be placed in the middle to complete the look.
35. Vintage looking farmhouse style with dark green elements
In this style, dark green colored lanterns and white flower vases containing red roses and dark green leaves bring the vintage or rustic look forth. Keep them on top of a dark and cream patterned granite or ceramic slab of the dining table.
36. White and golden modern farmhouse style
This style is for the kitchen area. In this style, the gas burners are black. The cabinets under the burner are pearl white and gold-color indented. The wall that is vertical to the burner area is faded dark-green in color.
37. Rustic window frame
This design element is a window frame made of rustic wood. It adds to the overall rustic theme of the farmhouse design.
38. Rustic and neutral
In this design, follow a neutral theme when painting the walls of your kitchen area. White and scrapped brown is a good combination.
39. Open or limited!
In this design, the designer follows a limited or open shelf design for the kitchen and dining area. The smokeless kitchen area follows a dark brown color.
40. Farmhouse sink is the key attraction
In this design, the designer includes a farmhouse styled white porcelain sink with a single basin area.
41. Pendant lighting fashion
Using pendant lights in the shape of lanterns brings about the rustic DNA in your farmhouse style design. This accessory can be included in your kitchen area or landing area.
42. Minimal wooden stools
This design element can be used in combination with other design elements to complement your farmhouse style design of your living room or kitchen area.
43. Wooden detailing and chic color palette
In this design style, wooden detailing is provided on the floor and backlash area of your kitchen. Combine that with chic color palette such as beige green or turquoise color to complement the farmhouse style look.
Modern technologies have brought in many functional features such as IoT devices, near-field communication chips, and smart home appliances that can interact with the owner of the house as well in his presence as well as absence, subject to ‘preset’ permissions. These advancements are bound to impact the kitchen interior décor phenomenally in the future.