Your Farmhouse Table will be the pride of your kitchen, so it’s important you find the one that’s perfect for you. With so many options, you need to invest time in finding a table that truly inspires you.
- What Is A Farmhouse Table?
- What Is The Best Wood For A Farmhouse Table?
- How Long Is A Farmhouse Table?
- 20 Best Farmhouse Table Ideas
- 1. Build A Masterpiece With Palettes
- 2. Shabby Chic Table Legs
- 3. A Large Farmhouse Table
- 4. A Table with a Bench
- 5. Simple Farmhouse Table
- 6. Get a Round Farmhouse Table
- 7. Picnic Design Rustic Table
- 8. My Dream Farmhouse Table
- 9. Industrial Farmhouse Table
- 10. French Farmhouse Table
- 11. Beginner Farmhouse Table
- 12. Chunky Farmhouse Table
- 13. Extendable Farmhouse Tables for Small Kitchens
- 14. The Barn Door Farmhouse Table
- 15. X Brace Farmhouse Table Plan
- 16. Pottery Barn Inspired Farmhouse Dining Table
- 17. The Double Bench Farmhouse Table
- 18. A Farmhouse Table that’s Built to Last
- 19. Modern Farmhouse Table
- 20. Upcycled Farmhouse Table
- 21. DIY Farmhouse Table
- 22. $100 DIY Farmhouse Dining Table
- 23. Farmhouse dining table with reclaimed wood
- 24. DIY Farmhouse Accent Table
- 25. DIY Modern Farmhouse Table With Benches
- 26. DIY Modern Farmhouse Dining Table & Benches
- 27. DIY Round Farmhouse Table
- 28. DIY Pallet Farmhouse Table
- 29. DIY Farmhouse Table With Extensions
- A Farmhouse Table To Be Proud Of
What Is A Farmhouse Table?
Farmhouse Tables, also called Harvest Tables, are the traditional tables that were typically used for sorting agricultural produce. They were built by farmers, normally out of inexpensive wood. As work tables, they are designed to be sturdy and are really built to last.
What Is The Best Wood For A Farmhouse Table?
Commonly, Farmhouse Tables are constructed out of a variety of woods, including oak, pine and maple. Most durable woods are suitable for your farmhouse table, just remember to consider the durability, grain and cost. The more durable the wood your table is made out of, the longer it will last.
How Long Is A Farmhouse Table?
There isn’t a specific size for Farmhouse Tables. They can be as big or as small as you need them to be. However, a good rule of thumb is that your Farmhouse Table’s length should be one foot per person, this means for a family of four, you should try to get a Farmhouse Table that is about four feet long.
20 Best Farmhouse Table Ideas
Find the Farmhouse Table that’s right for you with these 20 best Farmhouse Table ideas.
1. Build A Masterpiece With Palettes
Building your own Farmhouse Table? Consider making it out of used palettes. They’re cheap and sustainable.
2. Shabby Chic Table Legs
The design of your table legs can really set off your Farmhouse Table. Look at these beautifully distressed legs.
3. A Large Farmhouse Table
If you have a lot of space, use it. Invest in a large Farmhouse Table if you regularly entertain guests.
4. A Table with a Bench
Benches are a great way to achieve a coordinated Farmhouse Table look.
5. Simple Farmhouse Table
If you’ve got the patience, you can definitely make your own Farmhouse Table. Start with a simple design.
6. Get a Round Farmhouse Table
Don’t be a square, be unconventional. There’s no reason that you can’t get a round Farmhouse Table.
7. Picnic Design Rustic Table
Bring the joys of the outdoors into your kitchen with this rustic picnic Farmhouse Table design.
8. My Dream Farmhouse Table
Don’t limit yourself. Find the Farmhouse Table of your dreams now.
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
9. Industrial Farmhouse Table
Industrial designs are a great way to emphasize your Farmhouse Table’s rugged nature.
10. French Farmhouse Table
Take inspiration from the French with this European Farmhouse Table design.
11. Beginner Farmhouse Table
Eager to get your tools out? Start with this beginner Farmhouse Table design.
12. Chunky Farmhouse Table
Farmhouse Tables are strong and dependable. Even more so when they’re chunky.
13. Extendable Farmhouse Tables for Small Kitchens
Small kitchen? No problem. Get an extendable Farmhouse Table.
14. The Barn Door Farmhouse Table
Barn doors make great table tops. They also make your table sustainable to build.
15. X Brace Farmhouse Table Plan
Remember that you can have different joints. X-braced Farmhouse Tables challenge conventional Harvest Table designs.
16. Pottery Barn Inspired Farmhouse Dining Table
Short on cash but love this table? Make it yourself with this DIY guide.
17. The Double Bench Farmhouse Table
Two benches help keep your Farmhouse Table coordinated and looking good.
18. A Farmhouse Table that’s Built to Last
Expertly crafted Farmhouse Tables are built to last. They’re beautiful too.
19. Modern Farmhouse Table
Vintage farmhouse doesn’t have to look dated. Go for a Harvest Table with a modern twist.
20. Upcycled Farmhouse Table
Abandoned Farmhouse Tables are your opportunity to upcycle. Find an old one, sand it down and add a coat of varnish.
21. DIY Farmhouse Table
22. $100 DIY Farmhouse Dining Table
23. Farmhouse dining table with reclaimed wood
24. DIY Farmhouse Accent Table
25. DIY Modern Farmhouse Table With Benches
26. DIY Modern Farmhouse Dining Table & Benches
27. DIY Round Farmhouse Table
28. DIY Pallet Farmhouse Table
29. DIY Farmhouse Table With Extensions
A Farmhouse Table To Be Proud Of
Farmhouse Tables are a significant investment, however they’re worth it. With such rugged designs, they’re dependable and often last a lifetime.
As your kitchen or living room’s main feature, the right Farmhouse Table will help you bring your family and friends closer together and give you joy for countless years. Find the one that’s right for you.