It’s vital that our pets get the rest they deserve on the perfect pet bed.
Like you, we care about our pets. That’s why we do everything we can to help them get a good night’s sleep.
Sleep is important for pets. Did you know the average dog spends around 14 hours a day snoozing? That’s why they need beds that help them wake up refreshed for the day ahead.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
- How Do You Make A Small Dog Bed?
- What Material Is Best For Dog Beds?
- 20 Best Pet Bed Ideas
- 1. Design A Luxury Pet Crate
- 2. Make Your Own Four Poster Pet Bed
- 3. Make Catnaps A Barrel Of Fun
- 4. Help Them Drop Off With A Designer Dog Bed
- 5. Keep Them Toasty With A Self-Warming Pet Bed
- 6. Inspire Relaxation With This Calming Pet Bed
- 7. Raise Your Pets With An Elevated Wicker Bed
- 8. Spoil Them With A Luxury Egyptian Cotton Bed
- 9. Use Bold Patterns For Dog Cushions
- 10. Restyle Your Suitcase Into A Pet Bed
- 11. Give Them Some Space With A Hooded Pet Cave Bed
- 12. Let Them Cuddle Up On A Shaggy Fleece
- 13. Keep Your Pet Off The Ground With An Elevated Pet Bed
- 14. Let Them Climb The Cat Tree
- 15. Support Your Dog’s Back With A Tough Orthopedic Bed
- 16. Give Them A Good Night’s Rest With A Memory Foam Dog Bed
- 17. Snuggle Up In Sheep Wool
- 18. Keep It Clean With A Machine Washable Pet Bed
- 19. Create An Authentic Farmhouse Pet Bed
- 20. DIY Shabby Chic Dog Bed
- 21. DIY Sweatshirt Pet Bed
- 22. Upcycled DIY Pet Bed from Old Chair
- 23. Side table makeover
- 24. DIY Dog Bed from Recycled Tire
- 25. DIY Cat Tent
- 26. Mini Pet Bed
- 27. Modern Pet Bed
- 28. DIY Wooden Crate Pet Bed
- 29. Bolster Pet Bed
- 30. Pallet Dog Bed
- 31. Scandinavian Framed Dog House
- 32. Cat Bed Sewing
- A Comfortable Catnap
How Do You Make A Small Dog Bed?
Small dog beds don’t need to be expensive. Make your own out of old towels, pillows and fleece fabrics.
When designing and making your small dog’s bed, make sure all the seams are securely fastened and all materials used are clean.
Follow this great Dog Bed Making Tutorial on WikiHow.
What Material Is Best For Dog Beds?
Almost all fabrics are suitable for Dog Beds.
However, dogs do like to play. So we recommend that you use a durable fabric that doesn’t tear easily and is washable.
Great fabrics include canvas, duck cloth and high-performance Crypton fabric.
20 Best Pet Bed Ideas
Whether you’re designing the perfect pooch pillow or looking to make a purchase, get creative with our 20 Best Pet Bed Ideas.
1. Design A Luxury Pet Crate
Pet crates are cosy, safe places for your pets to snuggle up. Consider adding bars to let light in.
2. Make Your Own Four Poster Pet Bed
Treat your pet like royalty by creating this four poster bed pet bed. This one’s fashioned from an old dining room chair.
3. Make Catnaps A Barrel Of Fun
This pet bed is made out of a wine barrel. Its walls give your dog and cat the peace and quiet they need.
4. Help Them Drop Off With A Designer Dog Bed
Check out this Saturday Sofa Lavender Dog Bed. It’s a stylish solution for any pet that’s about to enter dreamland.
5. Keep Them Toasty With A Self-Warming Pet Bed
No one wants their favorite companion getting frosty. Keep your pet warm with this self warming pet bed.
6. Inspire Relaxation With This Calming Pet Bed
Pets need to feel cosy, and this deep, fluffy pet bed is a great way to keep them calm.
7. Raise Your Pets With An Elevated Wicker Bed
Wicker goes well with almost any decor decision. An elevated bed also helps your moggy avoid draughts and stay uplifted during siestas.
8. Spoil Them With A Luxury Egyptian Cotton Bed
Our pets deserve the best. Luxury Egyptian Cotton shows that you care. Be inspired by this sharp buffalo check design.
9. Use Bold Patterns For Dog Cushions
Why not use a bold patterned material when making your dog cushion? This St Tropez Tufted Dog Cushion shows that designs can be as bold as your imagination.
10. Restyle Your Suitcase Into A Pet Bed
Suitcases are perfect for holding cushions. Have an old suitcase? Transform it into a pet paradise.
11. Give Them Some Space With A Hooded Pet Cave Bed
Sometimes pets need a little space. A hooded cave is the perfect pet chillout zone.
12. Let Them Cuddle Up On A Shaggy Fleece
Shaggy fleece beds are so comfortable. They’re the best places for pooches to get a little shut eye. Use a soft, shaggy fabric to make your own.
13. Keep Your Pet Off The Ground With An Elevated Pet Bed
The floor can be cold. Keep your pet warm with an elevated pet bed design.
14. Let Them Climb The Cat Tree
Cat trees aren’t just great places to play, they’re also a brilliant resting spots.
15. Support Your Dog’s Back With A Tough Orthopedic Bed
Your dog’s health matters. Keep them young, supple and happy about walks with an orthopedic dog bed.
16. Give Them A Good Night’s Rest With A Memory Foam Dog Bed
Memory foam mattresses aren’t just for humans. They’re great for your pets too!
17. Snuggle Up In Sheep Wool
Fill your dog’s bed with sheep wool to make it extra cosy. This sheep wool bed has a great bold design.
18. Keep It Clean With A Machine Washable Pet Bed
Even the cleanest pets can be dirty. Make sure your pet bed is machine washable.
19. Create An Authentic Farmhouse Pet Bed
Pets are the fabric of any farmhouse. Get an authentic wooden farmhouse pet bed to be proud of.
20. DIY Shabby Chic Dog Bed
Dogs can do shabby chic too. Try out this great farmhouse dog bed design.
21. DIY Sweatshirt Pet Bed
22. Upcycled DIY Pet Bed from Old Chair
23. Side table makeover
24. DIY Dog Bed from Recycled Tire
25. DIY Cat Tent
26. Mini Pet Bed
27. Modern Pet Bed
28. DIY Wooden Crate Pet Bed
29. Bolster Pet Bed
30. Pallet Dog Bed
32. Cat Bed Sewing
A Comfortable Catnap
Pets deserve to get a good night’s sleep.
Find and create the perfect pet bed for your companion today, using these 20 Best Pet Bed Ideas.
It’ll help you too. Knowing that your pet is comfortable is the best way for you to rest easy.