Effective Christmas décor turns your house into a holiday home, ready for the festive season. Visitors will surely appreciate the time and effort taken to adorn your home using these golden decorations.
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
In this article:
- 1- Golden embellishment on Christmas tree
- 2- Black and gold beaded wreath
- 3- Pure gold tree
- 4- Gold and silver fireplace design
- 5- A golden Merry Christmas
- 6- Golden eggs and ornaments
- 7- Gold-edged photo frame
- 8- Golden gift wraps
- 9- Golden ice skating shoes
- 10- Ornaments engraved with calligraphic wordings
- 11. Gold deer ornaments
- 12. Tree ornaments
- 13. Kate spade ornaments
- 14. Metal garland
- 15. Gold lantern
- 16. Black and gold Christmas
- 17. Gold Christmas Wreath
- 18. Gold and white fridge
- 19-20. Gold candles
- 21. Gold table settings
- 22. White trees with gold glitter
- 23. Gold pine cone and pineapple
- 24. Gift wrapping in gold and white
- 25. Gold frame
- 26. Gold light from lanterns
- 27. Gold staircase lanterns
- 28. Gold and white cushions
1- Golden embellishment on Christmas tree
A traditional, green Christmas tree can be adorned with golden star at the top. It can be complemented with golden corn stacks, ball ornaments, and golden leaves to match the look.
This design is a perfect example of what is meant by ‘Anything looks better with gold’.
2- Black and gold beaded wreath
In this design, a contemporary take on traditional farmhouse wreath is adopted. Instead of using flowers, hay or green leaves, this wreath can be made from black and golden Christmas ornaments stitched together in alternating fashion.
While stitching, one has to make sure that all ornaments are stacked closely with each other. Combine this with a black/golden ribbon in the middle.
3- Pure gold tree
Rather than a custom design, this variant of Christmas tree comes in golden color. All aspects of this tree including the stem, leaves, ornaments, star, and the corn stacks are gold embossed or painted.
Such options can be readily available in the market. To make this design, you may try using spray paint your existing Christmas tree golden.
4- Gold and silver fireplace design
You can decorate your white painted fireplace with golden and silver colored Christmas ornamental balls. One can try arranging them in a drooping fashion from the center of the fireplace.
Make sure that while arranging them along the strings, and keep additional length on the string so that extra ornaments can be glued together.
5- A golden Merry Christmas
In this design, one can suspend a ‘Merry Christmas’ décor sign, made in golden color against his/her fireplace slab. This will go very well with golden ornaments on the adjacent Christmas tree, and the silver candle stands/lanterns placed on top of the fireplace slab.
6- Golden eggs and ornaments
For creating this design aesthetic, use as many golden-foil covered faux eggs and Christmas ornaments as possible.
You may place them in small baskets or transparent pouches, to go well with the garland arrangement. While making the garland, make sure that a contrasting color such as light brown is selected for the ribbon/string.
7- Gold-edged photo frame
You can match the Christmas tree design with empty photo frames placed behind the tree, on your dark-painted wall.
Make sure that the edge of each photo frame is covered with golden colored foil paper. You can also draw patterns on these edges.
8- Golden gift wraps
You can use golden-colored gift wraps for wrapping gifts for presenting to kids and visitors. This is a tasteful design choice, that also captures the spirit of Christmas. Tied together with twine threads, you can use a gold-and-white patterned feather to complete the look.
9- Golden ice skating shoes
You can add a touch of creativity by painting your white ice-skating shoe blades with golden color. You can also tie glitter-ribbons on the ankle portion of your skating shoes to complement this arrangement
10- Ornaments engraved with calligraphic wordings
In this design, golden ornamental balls can be engraved or written with beautifully styled Christmas messages.
Suspending them on your Christmas tree would improve the creative might of your Christmas décor. Also, you may use them for adorning your garlands over a fireplace.
11. Gold deer ornaments
12. Tree ornaments
13. Kate spade ornaments
14. Metal garland
15. Gold lantern
16. Black and gold Christmas
17. Gold Christmas Wreath
18. Gold and white fridge
19-20. Gold candles
21. Gold table settings
22. White trees with gold glitter
23. Gold pine cone and pineapple
24. Gift wrapping in gold and white
25. Gold frame
26. Gold light from lanterns
27. Gold staircase lanterns
28. Gold and white cushions
Golden decoration elements in your Christmas décor ideas will heighten their overall charm and class. There are a countless number of gorgeous and breath-taking design options available in the market for you to try. A majority of golden Christmas ornaments can be homemade.