Considering a Halloween wedding? Wedding themes from jack-o-lantern pumpkins to vampires and from gloomy gothic halls to halloween masks are perfect for late autumn.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
Fans of Halloween can celebrate their marriage in style with a Halloween theme for their wedding. The spookiest day of the year – and the month leading up to it – offers terrific opportunities for festive, creative decorations, amazing bridal dresses, wedding cakes, gothic wedding invitations, and more.
In this article:
- Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Wedding Theme
- Vampire Wedding Theme
- Gothic Manor Wedding Theme
- Masquerade Ball Wedding Theme
- 29+ Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 1. White Pumpkins on Wedding
- 2-3. Pumpkins and lace for a Seasonal Wedding
- 4. Black and orange autumn Halloween wedding color inspiration
- 5. Spring Shores Lodge Idaho Styled Wedding Shoot
- 6. DIY Fresh Floral Moon Pumpkin
- 7. Halloween Wedding Cake
- 8-9. A lighted pumpkin path
- 10. A magical wedding ceremony setup in Mexico at this unique, jungle venue
- 11. Black, gold and greenery dark moody wedding ideas
- 12. A sparkly jewelled skull
- 13. Purple orchid Wedding
- 14. A killer Halloween Wedding
- 15. Candlelight and weddings
- 16. Haunted house-inspired signs
- 17. Skull centerpiece with cobweb table cloth
- 18. Enchanted Forest Halloween Wedding
- 19-23. Elegant Halloween Table Settings
- 24. DIY Skull Vase and Halloween Party Decor
- 25. Moody florals on the tree and chandelier make the ceremony spot chic
- 26. Halloween Wedding Path
- 27. Silver skull red velvet cakes
- 28. Dark sheer cloth and darker flowers
- 29. Pumpkin Paved Aisle Decoration for Halloween Wedding
- 30. Black wedding
- 31. Scary Halloween makeup
- 32. Halloween Wedding Centerpiece
Jack-O-Lantern Halloween Wedding Theme
The tried and true, classic decoration for All Hallows Eve is the holiday jack-o-lantern. Decorate with carved pumpkins, lit candles, and hold the reception by moonlight – or with the moon in sight through windows – if at all possible.
Black roses, orange day lillies or orange poppies make dramatic floral highlights and are perfect for the bride’s bouquet.
For the bride’s dress, a slim-fitting black gown with touches of black lace is both eerie and elegant. A black tux with orange or red cummerbund is perfect for the groom – or a Halloween costume for a more casual affair.
Vampire Wedding Theme
Vampires are a hot current trend, and what could be sexier than an elegant, black tie, vampire themed wedding? Whether the inspiration is Twilight or True Blood, the vampire wedding theme in red and black is classy and elegant.
Light red and black candles around the room. Blood red glass makes a dramatic effect in candle holders and centerpieces.
Roses dyed black or blood red are perfect for the bouquet, as a complement to the bride’s dress – a traditional white gown with red details, or a slim black and red lace dress. Decorate the cake in red, black and white.
Gothic Manor Wedding Theme
A gothic wedding theme is a timeless classic, and depends almost entirely on the location chosen for the ceremony and reception.
Inns and weddings chapels with a rustic, traditional feel and buildings made of weathered stone lend themselves to dark, creepy Haloween décor, low lighting, and elegant glamor.
Vintage touches are perfect for this theme, from gothic wedding invitations to the bride’s jewelry and dress. The style should be antique looking, romantic and filled with the drama of gothic novels like Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.
This is one Halloween event where the wedding cake can be a traditional white confection, in classic, romantic tradition.
Masquerade Ball Wedding Theme
Last but not least, the masquerade ball or masked ball is a Halloween tradition that easily lends itself to a formal event.
The masked ball wedding theme invites guests to dress in their costumed finest, in Halloween masks, full character outfits, and more. This can be a fun, festive celebration with plenty of games and activities to keep the crowd entertained.
The invitations can include an elegant domino mask theme, and should inform guests that they are expected to arrive in costume (or in character).
Decorate in streamers of blue, gold, purple and bronze – or any vivid color combination – and dress up the reception hall with dazzling centerpieces or flowers of all colors and varieties. The bride and groom should sparkle in their own Halloween costumes.
29+ Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
1. White Pumpkins on Wedding
2-3. Pumpkins and lace for a Seasonal Wedding
4. Black and orange autumn Halloween wedding color inspiration
5. Spring Shores Lodge Idaho Styled Wedding Shoot
6. DIY Fresh Floral Moon Pumpkin
7. Halloween Wedding Cake
8-9. A lighted pumpkin path
10. A magical wedding ceremony setup in Mexico at this unique, jungle venue
11. Black, gold and greenery dark moody wedding ideas
12. A sparkly jewelled skull
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
13. Purple orchid Wedding
14. A killer Halloween Wedding
15. Candlelight and weddings
16. Haunted house-inspired signs
17. Skull centerpiece with cobweb table cloth
18. Enchanted Forest Halloween Wedding
19-23. Elegant Halloween Table Settings
24. DIY Skull Vase and Halloween Party Decor
25. Moody florals on the tree and chandelier make the ceremony spot chic
26. Halloween Wedding Path
27. Silver skull red velvet cakes
28. Dark sheer cloth and darker flowers
29. Pumpkin Paved Aisle Decoration for Halloween Wedding
30. Black wedding
31. Scary Halloween makeup
Makeup artist: @jyllsan – Jyllian Sanchez
Photographer: @blakehogge -Blake Hogge
Models: @maddmegg @sara.rae.mayne and @richard_the_wizard
Source: Utah Bride Magazine
32. Halloween Wedding Centerpiece