We hold our homes very close to our hearts, and if you also like to live close to nature then probably you would love to carry some plants home. Place them all around the home or room you live in.
Plants are admired by many, so if you have any guests visiting your home, they will surely enjoy their visit. Plants will make your home look more colourful, gorgeous and will add more subtlety to the looks. And not only this, plants create a very refreshing environment for breathing.
The photosynthesis taking place in plants generates pure oxygen. They also purify and filter the environment around. Plants are also easy to carry and can be easily taken care of. Plants boost moods, increase creativity, concentration and productivity.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
The plant is a very good remedy for stress and fatigue. Good for indoors because plants clean toxic elements from the air by humidity and by producing oxygen. It also gives privacy and reduces noise.
Here are some of the best plants that will give a calming look to homes and that you should place around in your homes.
- 1. The beautiful Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
- 2. Unique in looks Rubber plant (Ficus elastica)
- 3. The soothing English Ivy (Hedera helix)
- 4. A nice looking Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata)
- 5. Cool looking Bamboo Palm (Chamaedorea seifrizii)
- 6. Good for skin, Aloe Vera plant
- 7. Beautiful but toxic Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia)
- 8. Heart shaped Heartleaf Philodendron (Philodendron cordatum)
- 9. Not very similar to spider, Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
- 10. A beautiful Cornstalk dracaena (Dracaena fragrans)
- 11. The Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema modestum)
- 12. Good luck charm plant, Money Bonsai (Pachira aquatica)
- 13. The not so very devil, Devil’s Ivy (Epipremnum aureum)
- 14. Elegant looking Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata)
- 15. Very nice looking Weeping Fig (Ficus benjamina) plant
- 16. The Lady Palm
- 17. Beautiful Elephant Ear Philodendron
- 18. The Dwarf Date Palm
- 19. The nice looking Golden Pothos
- 20. The Kimberly Queen Fern
1. The beautiful Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum)
The peace lilies are easy to grow and sprout white flowers. These plants will give prettier looks to houses and rooms. However, its leaves are poisonous if eaten excessively. So must be kept away from pets and children.
2. Unique in looks Rubber plant (Ficus elastica)
The rubber plant comes from South Asia. It has large dark green waxy leaves. These plants also have poisonous leaves. These plants can be placed anywhere and will add a nicer look to bedrooms or perhaps dining rooms.
3. The soothing English Ivy (Hedera helix)
English Ivy is a beautiful plant. It helps remove and filter toxins in the air from the house. These are best to place in windows and kitchens. English Ivy has poisonous leaves, so it must be kept away from pets and kids.
4. A nice looking Snake Plant (Sansevieria trifasciata)
Snake plants are very popular plants. They are best for purifying the air through humidity and by absorbing toxic material from the air. And they also don’t require much care. These plants add a special look to the house. These plants can be placed anywhere.
5. Cool looking Bamboo Palm (Chamaedorea seifrizii)
Bamboo palms are good air purifying plants. They grow efficiently in low light areas. However, they can grow taller if excessive light is available. Bamboo palms are also safe for any sort of pets and kids because they don’t have poisonous leaves.
6. Good for skin, Aloe Vera plant
Aloe Vera is a fast growing plant. Its leaves have a tendency to grow again if they are cut to half or broken for any reason. Mostly people like to place Aloe Vera at their homes because Aloe Vera is good for skin and people, but must be kept away from dogs and cats because its leaves are poisonous.
7. Beautiful but toxic Dumb Cane (Dieffenbachia)
Dumb canes are easier to grow. They can be found in a variety of multi-colored leaf patterns. This plant is called dumb because its leaves are toxic. If eaten, then this may lead to a speech impediment.
8. Heart shaped Heartleaf Philodendron (Philodendron cordatum)
This plant has beautiful heart-shaped leaves and it’s easy to grow. These plants grow best in bright areas, but direct sunlight is not good for these plants.
9. Not very similar to spider, Spider Plant (Chlorophytum comosum)
This plant is easy to care for. It will grow in places where sunlight is excess. It purifies the air by producing oxygen and absorbing carbon monoxide along with other toxins. Its leaves are also edible, so the plant is perfectly safe for children and pets.
10. A beautiful Cornstalk dracaena (Dracaena fragrans)
Also known as a corn plant. This plant is famous for its toxins removing abilities. It will be a great addition to houses.
11. The Chinese Evergreen (Aglaonema modestum)
It is available in a variety of colors and patterns. It grows best when watered regularly. They also require warm areas to grow best.
12. Good luck charm plant, Money Bonsai (Pachira aquatica)
Money Bonsai, also known as money plants, have got beautifully braided trunks, which grow strong as the tree matures. This plant is also considered as the symbol of good luck and good charm. Best for bathrooms because these trees grow in humid environments.
13. The not so very devil, Devil’s Ivy (Epipremnum aureum)
This plant has got multi-coloured long leaves that grow fast and long. So it is best to keep them hanging using a basket, pot stand or table.
14. Elegant looking Boston Fern (Nephrolepis exaltata)
Boston Fern is an attractive plant. These plants grow in humid areas. These plants are easy to grow. Once placed anywhere in the house, these plants will give elegant looks to the house.
15. Very nice looking Weeping Fig (Ficus benjamina) plant
The weeping fig is a beautiful plant that curves smoothly from a light dim trunk, with thick, gleaming dull leaves that may shed. It needs sunlight to grow. It can be kept anywhere in the kitchen, bedroom or maybe in the living room.
16. The Lady Palm
Best plants to remove toxic gases.
17. Beautiful Elephant Ear Philodendron
This plant eliminates traces of formaldehyde.
18. The Dwarf Date Palm
This plant is the best air refreshing plant.
19. The nice looking Golden Pothos
This plant is good for improved lungs health.
20. The Kimberly Queen Fern
This plant is the best humidifier that can be used.