DIY is the new cool and trendy. As creative as they are, some people still find these activities difficult. In this article, we will suggest 30 easy DIY projects you can do.
In this article:
- 1. Sharpie mugs
- 2. Turn a T-shirt into a work-out tank
- 3. DIY Ombre nails
- 4. Use bookends as floating bookshelf
- 5. Transfer photo onto a slab of wood
- 6. Heart shaped ring made with wire
- 7. Nail polish key covers
- 8. Travel flat iron holder out of holder
- 9. DIY spray paint
- 10. Make your shelve
- 11. Wooden ballet couch
- 12. Bike rack from wooden pallets
- 13. Fireflies in a jar night lantern
- 14. Ramekins coffee beans and tea candle lights
- 15. Glitter anything with mod podge
- 16. Turn clothes hanger into shoe hanger
- 17. Necklace holder from furniture knobs
- 18. Window shutter for mail holder
- 19. Stack PVC paint cans for shoes
- 20. Cut up old T-shirt into DIY tie shirt
- 21. Lamp made of water jug and headlamp
- 22. Wrap a scarf to make a draped skirt
- 23. Turn cheap frames into chalkboard stand
- 24. Color your shoes with nail polish
- 25. DIY stool from old magazines
- 26. Letter bottles with hot glue guns
- 27. Body pillow
- 28. DIY hexagonal nuts bracelet
- 29. Corks frames bulletin board
- 30. Fill mason jars with Christmas light
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
1. Sharpie mugs
All you have to do is get a plain mug, write with a sharpie and place it in the microwave for 30 minutes. Voila!
2. Turn a T-shirt into a work-out tank
All you need here is an old or fairly used t-shirt and scissors to turn your fairly-used t-shirt into a comfortable work out outfit.
3. DIY Ombre nails
This ombre nail is an easy DIY. It is very easy to achieve. Instead of your regular single-colored nails, you can try something as this catchy.
4. Use bookends as floating bookshelf
You can remodel your wall space and make it look organized.
5. Transfer photo onto a slab of wood
This creative DIY is easy. All you have to do is follow this pictorial tutorial accordingly. You’ll need a slab of wood, gel medium, paper picture, sponge, and mod podge to create this DIY. You can save memories in this way and exercise your creative ability.
6. Heart shaped ring made with wire
This pretty DIY ring requires only wire, pliers and a little of your effort. Where creativity comes in is folding/bending the wire to get the perfect circle and heart shape the ring shows.
7. Nail polish key covers
Painting the head of your keys would go a long way in making it easier for you to identify what key you need to use at any particular time. You only need nail polish for this DIY.
8. Travel flat iron holder out of holder
While it is easy to make, this is also a thoughtful and essential DIY because you don’t have to wait for your flat iron to cool off before packing it up.
9. DIY spray paint
You can make your spray paint at home. You’ll need acrylic and water. Dilute two parts acrylic and one part water together to achieve this DIY spray paint.
10. Make your shelve
You can customize your shelves by arranging two ladders and stacking planks in between the ladder rows. This DIY will beautify your room and give you a sense of organization.
11. Wooden ballet couch
Are you on a low budget? If your answer is Yes, then this DIY couch is for you. You will need wooden pallets, foam/mattress and paint to achieve this project.
Related: Mattress alternatives
12. Bike rack from wooden pallets
Another way you can put wooden pallets to good use is by making a rack. This way you can organize your garage without having to stress too much.
13. Fireflies in a jar night lantern
This DIY only requires glow sticks, diamond glitters and a jar. This will beautify your room, especially at night, when the lights go off.
14. Ramekins coffee beans and tea candle lights
The warmth that emanates from the candles leaves the room smelling amazing.
15. Glitter anything with mod podge
You can use mod podge and glitter to make your world glow!
16. Turn clothes hanger into shoe hanger
Well, until you’re ready to give your shoes out, you can use some of your clothes hangers to store them.
17. Necklace holder from furniture knobs
Many women have lots of necklaces and no way to organize them. You can try this DIY out.
18. Window shutter for mail holder
This is a DIY postcard stand you can easily incorporate into your house décor. Chic!
19. Stack PVC paint cans for shoes
Instead of throwing away those paint cans, you can make storage space to store your shoes.
20. Cut up old T-shirt into DIY tie shirt
You can turn that old t-shirt into a cute tie shirt. How cool is that!
21. Lamp made of water jug and headlamp
You can use this idea for emergency lighting at home or when you go camping.
22. Wrap a scarf to make a draped skirt
This cute draped skirt is pretty easy even though it looks complicated. That’s the beauty of DIY!
23. Turn cheap frames into chalkboard stand
To achieve this framed chalkboard stand, you’ll need just frames and chalkboard paint. Incredibly easy!
24. Color your shoes with nail polish
Want to stand out at an event? This nail polish colored soles will do the job!
25. DIY stool from old magazines
Get a pillow, two belts, and some old magazines to create your stool.
26. Letter bottles with hot glue guns
You can use hot glue guns to letter your bottles with words that you enjoy seeing.
27. Body pillow
This easy body pillow can be achieved by sewing five pillowcases together.
28. DIY hexagonal nuts bracelet
For this hex nut bracelet, all you need to do is follow this pictorial instruction. You can even present this as a gift to loved ones!
29. Corks frames bulletin board
Glue corks into frames to create an artsy bulletin board.
30. Fill mason jars with Christmas light
You can revamp your Christmas décor by stuffing the light into a mason jar to create that homey feel.
As attractive as these projects are, they are very easy to make. Even a lazy person can achieve all of these with little effort. Enjoy!