Conjuring up this charming witch’s hat wreath, right, doesn’t require casting any difficult spells. Simply cut its shape from a piece of lightweight wood, and doll it up with decorative moss and ribbon.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- Witch Hat pattern
- Lightweight wood, such as basswood, balsa, or thin plywood
- Preserved moss
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
- Decorative ribbon
- Decorative ornament
Enlarge the Witch Hat pattern; cut out. Trace the pattern onto a piece of lightweight wood and cut out using a jigsaw or fine handsaw.
Sand to smooth any rough edges.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
Arrange preserved moss to cover the entire wood hat; adhere using hot glue.
Cut a piece of ribbon 3 inches longer than the width of the hat just above the brim. Position the ribbon on the hat; wrap the ends around to the back and secure with hot glue.
Use a different ribbon or decorative ornament to make a square buckle, and glue it centered on top of the first ribbon.