Invite Halloween visitors to come knocking with a cheerfully spooky greeting, left. Fashionable oversize letters and an assortment of sparkling ball ornaments are about all it takes to assemble this graphic door decoration.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
9 ¹/₂-inch MDF wooden letters, “B” and “O”
Black crafts paint
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
8-inch plastic-foam wreath
Shatterproof ball ornaments in black, orange, green (we used approximately 60—1 ¹/₂-inch and 20—1-inch balls)
Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
Halloween decoration (optional)
Black tinsel garland
Repositionable adhesive strips
Paint the wooden letters black; let dry completely.
Remove the caps from the ornament balls. Arrange the balls around the outer and inner edges of the wreath to estimate placement; glue each ball to the wreath using hot glue liberally.
Continue to glue more balls across the front of the wreath until you achieve the look you want. You can add other Halloween decorations, such as a skeleton face, if desired.
Let glue dry completely.
Wrap black tinsel garland around the wreath, tucking it in between balls to secure.
To hang, use repositionable adhesive strips.