One of the best parts of Easter is the fun and creativity of making Easter baskets for your loved ones. We usually make baskets for our children or spouse, but this Easter, extend that thought to a friend or family member who may not be getting an Easter basket this year. It could be a close friend, a parent, aunt or uncle, cousin or grandparent. Make their Easter special this year by putting together a unique basket especially for them.
For the chocoholics, filling the basket to the brim with as much candy as it will hold is the best way to make a basket. But some people may not want candy for a gift; maybe they don’t like sweets or are trying to cut back on sugar and desserts. For these types of baskets, in addition to a little candy Easter candy (or in place of it) include some small gifts such as:
- A plush bunny or chick for their desk at home or work
- A box of springtime teas and a decorative mug
- Some small Easter knick-knacks or ornaments
- A small bag of pet treats or a dog bone if the person has a dog or cat
For many, celebrating Easter is not only a time to go all out on sweets and get together with friends and family, it is also about celebrating the start of Spring, and the anticipation of those upcoming warmer months. Keep this theme in mind when decorating your Easter baskets.
Some gifts to put in the basket that reflect the warmer weather can be:
- A State Park pass or National Park pass
- Biking gloves and a water bottle
- A small flower pot and seeds for flowers or vegetables
- A pair of sunglasses and sandals
Making your friend or family member their own Easter basket will make them feel special knowing that you thought of them to share the holiday. Make a list of those you want to make Easter baskets for this year, and include items such as these for the both of you to celebrate the long-awaited Spring.
Easter is coming. Looking for creative Easter basket ideas? Here are more than 19 fun ideas with baskets that are suitable for all ages, from toddlers, kids, fathers, and also great for both boys and girls.
In this article:
- Easter Basket Ideas For Toddlers, Babies
- Easter Basket Ideas
- #1. DIY Mickey and Minnie Easter Baskets
- #2. Decoupage DIY Avengers Easter Basket
- #3. Mini Chocolate Easter Baskets
- #4. Toolkit basket For Father
- #5. Umbrella Easter Baskets (non candy centered, allergy friendly)
- #6. Bunny Easter basket
- #7. Easter Basket for girls
- #8. Easter Basket Ideas with World Market
- #9. Easter Basket Wreath
- Rain boots Easter Basket