DIYs are just a blessing to us and something that can boost our creativity hence exposing us to several ways we can simplify life. In this article, we will reveal 30 awesome everyday life hacks that you never thought of but are highly effective and time-saving.
In this article:
- 1. Fresh corn without hairs
- 2. Use perler beads to label cords
- 3. Rock in memory jar
- 4. Freeze ground meat in ziplock bag
- 5. How to unshrink clothes
- 6. Emergency lighting
- 7. Original birthday dessert
- 8. Staple remover to save your nails
- 9. Muffin tin to serve condiments
- 10. How to fold T-shirt to save closet space
- 11. Toothpaste to clean hazy headlights
- 12. Underarm pads
- 13. DIY template for hanging things with exact holes
- 14. How to tell if your eggs are still fresh
- 15. Pool noodles to secure brush while painting
- 16. Put stocking over vacuum to find tiny items
- 17. Doritos for kindling
- 18. Accented letters for passcodes
- 19. Rubber band on an open paint can wipe brush
- 20. Use a stick of spaghetti to light a candle wick
- 21. Place condiments upside down for easy squeeze
- 22. Use toothpaste to clean off watermarks
- 23. Cheesy egg toast
- 24. Avoid tab from rising of drink
- 25. Never lose your remote again
- 26. Toilet paper rolls to save wrapping paper from unrolling
- 27. Chocolate oatmeal
- 28. Pool noodle to prevent car from scratching
- 29. How to fix scratches on wood
- 30. How to get off built-up residue off your shower head
1. Fresh corn without hairs
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
It is annoying to have to boil corn first before peeling it to eat. After peeling the corn, you also have to pluck out the hairs and this is even more annoying. With this hack, you enjoy your fresh corn without worrying about plucking hairs.
2. Use perler beads to label cords
Instead of trying to figure out which cord is which, you can use colorful Perler beads to label your cords so you can easily identify them.
3. Rock in memory jar
When you go on vacation with your special someone, you can create a memory jar by writing on rocks and storing it.
4. Freeze ground meat in ziplock bag
You can store ground meat in a ziplock bag to prevent it from breaking and defrosting completely when you decide to use it.
5. How to unshrink clothes
You can now unshrink your clothes even if you don’t have an iron! Try out this cool hack for rumpled clothes.
6. Emergency lighting
This effortless hack of headlamp and gallon jug can make for emergency lighting especially when you go camping.
7. Original birthday dessert
You can try out this ice-cream and cake dessert for a delicious birthday snack.
8. Staple remover to save your nails
You can use a staple remover to add keys to your key rings to prevent hurting or breaking your nails.
9. Muffin tin to serve condiments
Muffin tins can be used as serving utensils to guests invited to your barbeque. Using this hack, you don’t have to wash plates because you won’t be using them.
10. How to fold T-shirt to save closet space
You can employ this easy hack to fold and organize your t-shirt thereby managing storage space.
11. Toothpaste to clean hazy headlights
You can try using toothpaste to clean up hazy car lights that will make the lights brighter at night.
12. Underarm pads
For those who exercise and sweat a lot, try using underarm pads to absorb sweat and reduce odor.
13. DIY template for hanging things with exact holes
Employ this hack when you want to hang things with an exact hole to avoid damaging the wall or making mistakes.
14. How to tell if your eggs are still fresh
Try this easy water hack to find out how fresh your eggs are.
15. Pool noodles to secure brush while painting
You can employ this clever hack of using pool noodles to secure brushes while painting.
16. Put stocking over vacuum to find tiny items
You can filter out small items by draping a stocking over your vacuum.
17. Doritos for kindling
When you go camping and you don’t have any item to create fire but you have some Doritos in your bag, you’re good to go!
18. Accented letters for passcodes
Do you have those annoying friends who go snooping around your phone all the time? You can prevent that by using an accented letter in your pass-code and watch them try to snoop.
19. Rubber band on an open paint can wipe brush
You can place a rubber band around an open paint to wipe your paintbrush on hence accomplishing a clean painting task.
20. Use a stick of spaghetti to light a candle wick
Light a spaghetti stick, light a wick!
21. Place condiments upside down for easy squeeze
To get an easy squeeze, place your condiments upside down in an egg carton.
22. Use toothpaste to clean off watermarks
Use toothpaste to clean off watermarks on wooden surfaces.
23. Cheesy egg toast
Try out this easy and delicious-looking cheesy egg toast hack with this pictorial illustration. Ah, yummy!
24. Avoid tab from rising of drink
By trying this hack you can keep the tab from rising out of your drink.
25. Never lose your remote again
No more losing remotes with this creative hack of attaching your phone to your settee with magnetic stripes.
26. Toilet paper rolls to save wrapping paper from unrolling
Use toilet roll paper as a cuff to keep your wrapping paper from unrolling.
27. Chocolate oatmeal
Make delicious chocolate oatmeal with this simple recipe.
28. Pool noodle to prevent car from scratching
To prevent your car from scratching, attach pool noodles to the wall.
29. How to fix scratches on wood
Incorporate this easy hack into your home to fix scratches on wooden surfaces.
30. How to get off built-up residue off your shower head
Soaking your shower head with vinegar will get rid of residues.