We all have at least a couple of old and abandoned furniture in the corner of the house, hidden under a mountain of clothes or just sunbathing in the backyard. Why do not we throw them away? We have no idea; it will be that they have good memories, like the desk you used in the kindergarten or the grandmother’s old dresser.
Or maybe you’ve just moved and they’ve given you furniture that still has a useful life but is not as pretty as you’d like. What if you take out your creative side and renew these ancient artifacts? You will need a couple of brushes, paint, gloves, mask and desire to work.
- 1. Convert old bed into garden bench
- 2. DIY Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs
- 3. Paint fabric chair
- 4. 70’s Set to Outdoor Beauty
- 5. Old Dresser To a Bench Upcycle
- 6. DIY Dresser to Bench
- 7. Convert A Curbside Dresser Into A Bar
- 8. DIY Mason Jar Blue Headboard Bench
- 9. Painting Laminate Furniture
- 10. Give personality to your night table
- 11. IKEA Rast Hack Suitcase Dresser
- 12. Rescue grandma’s chest of drawers
- 13. Paint cabinet cubby bought from store
- 14. Bi-fold door cabinet makeover
- 15. How To Spray Paint Dining Chairs
- 16. Turn Thrift Store Finds into an Outdoor Dining Set
- 17. Did someone ask for a new desk?
- 18. Chest of Drawers Makeover
- 19. Tall dresser makeover
- 20. Old Wood Stained Furniture
- 21. Rescue your metal furniture
- 22. Mid Century Modern Style Before + After
- 23. Repurposed Headboard Bench
- 24. Turn dresser into a double vanity
- 25. Painting grandfather’s secretary
- 26. DIY Drawer Shelves
- 27. Repurpose ladder for towel storage
- 28. Field chair
- 29. Turn dresser into tv stand
1. Convert old bed into garden bench
2. DIY Knock Off No Sew Dining Chairs
3. Paint fabric chair
4. 70’s Set to Outdoor Beauty
5. Old Dresser To a Bench Upcycle
6. DIY Dresser to Bench
7. Convert A Curbside Dresser Into A Bar
8. DIY Mason Jar Blue Headboard Bench
9. Painting Laminate Furniture
10. Give personality to your night table
Sometimes the furniture only needs a layer of paint to come back to life; If you have a table that needs a transformation, here you can see how to do it.
11. IKEA Rast Hack Suitcase Dresser
12. Rescue grandma’s chest of drawers
The antique furniture has already shown that they are very resistant to the passage of time, but even so they wear out. If the grandmother inherited your old chest of drawers and you want to renew it, here we give you the instructions.
13. Paint cabinet cubby bought from store
14. Bi-fold door cabinet makeover
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
15. How To Spray Paint Dining Chairs
16. Turn Thrift Store Finds into an Outdoor Dining Set
17. Did someone ask for a new desk?
If you have an old and boring desk, you can turn your appearance just using a little black paint and new jaladeras.
18. Chest of Drawers Makeover
19. Tall dresser makeover
20. Old Wood Stained Furniture
21. Rescue your metal furniture
Sometimes we have furniture that is not made of wood and we have no idea how to bring them back to life; if it is your case, you can see this tutorial to rescue metal furniture.
22. Mid Century Modern Style Before + After
23. Repurposed Headboard Bench
24. Turn dresser into a double vanity
25. Painting grandfather’s secretary
In your grandfather’s office there is an old secretary or desk and you want to take it to your room, here we tell you how to make it more beautiful.
26. DIY Drawer Shelves
27. Repurpose ladder for towel storage
28. Field chair
In some houses we can find outdoor chairs with string, following these steps you can rescue them.
29. Turn dresser into tv stand
With these tutorials you can get an idea of what you need to renovate your old furniture, let your imagination flow and have fun redecorating your home.