Are you looking for some crazy ideas to recycle your old drawer? Want to use your old drawer and make something creative and sexy out of it?
There is absolutely no need to throw your old drawer out just because it’s old, or if it doesn’t look sexy enough for your bedroom anymore. We are going to throw some of the best ideas to come up with something wonderful using your boring drawer that you are going to throw out anyway.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
- 1. Turn Your Old Drawer Into A Mirror
- 2. Hang Them On The Walls And Use As Shelves
- 3. Make Wall Arts Out Of Them
- 4. Make A Beautiful Bed For Your Puppy Out Of It
- 5. Hang The Drawer With Old Belt
- 6. Use Different Kind Of Drawers And Make Vintage Drawer Chest
- 7. Create Super Cute Shelves Out Of Them
- 8. Oh, Wait! How About Making A Jewellery Hanger Out Of It?
- 9. Your Very Personal Garment Hanger? Lol!
- 10. Cute Shelf For Your Jewellery
- 11. Playful Place For Your Cats
- 12. Make Rolling Drawers Under Your Bed
- 13. Use Them As Shelves In Kitchen
- 14. Vintage Drawers For Family Pictures
- 15. Make Shelves For Kids Room
- 16. Make Drawers For Your Bathroom
- 17. Turn Them Into Flower Pots
- 18.Create Bulletin Boards Using Old Drawers
- 19. Gift Yourself A Small, Little Personal Library
- 20. Make Shelves For Your Garden
- 21. Library
- 22. Plan board from corks
- 23. Magazine holder
- 24. Shabby chic shelves
- 25. Jewellery Hanger
- 26. Drawer shelf
- 27. Teapot birdhouse
- 28. Vintage planters
- 29. Bathroom storage
- 30. Vertical garden
- 31. Vintage cabinet
- 32. DIY Fabric Bulletin Board
- 33. Storage box
- 34. Under bed storage
- 35. Upcycled drawer
1. Turn Your Old Drawer Into A Mirror
One of the best things you could think of, turn your old drawer to make a mirror out of it. That mirror could be hung on a wall in your room or can be placed in your lobby. It makes the room or the place look more beautiful.
2. Hang Them On The Walls And Use As Shelves
This is another idea for using your old drawer. You can hang it on the wall and can actually use it as a shelve. Great way to keep your daily routine things or even decorations.
3. Make Wall Arts Out Of Them
This idea will make your lobby or your drawing room more attractive. You could make wall arts using old drawers that can be used in your bedrooms or place you feel like to make them prettier.
4. Make A Beautiful Bed For Your Puppy Out Of It
One of the best ways to build your puppy its new bed. You can place it anywhere according to your wish, inside or outside of your house, wherever you feel like. You will see your pet jumping all over with joy…we are pretty sure about it.
5. Hang The Drawer With Old Belt
If you can’t think of anything, don’t just throw it away. You can still simply hang it using your old belt which you probably are not wearing anymore and just hang it somewhere. It’s still great to keep things like your shades, belts, perfumes, purse or maybe decorative items, isn’t it?
6. Use Different Kind Of Drawers And Make Vintage Drawer Chest
With the different set of drawers, you can actually build a chic and vintage drawer chest which can be placed anywhere in your living room or any room you feel like. Moreover, you can paint it with different colours.
7. Create Super Cute Shelves Out Of Them
You can create cute shelves out of your old set of drawers. They can be placed or hung anywhere in the house according to your needs. You could place your daily use kitchen items, accessories or decorative in them and it will just look beautiful.
8. Oh, Wait! How About Making A Jewellery Hanger Out Of It?
Are you someone who loses the jewellery items every other day, or just can’t recall where they are kept when getting ready for special occasions? And let us guess, you don’t have a fixed place to keep your stuff, right?
Well, this is THE BEST EVER idea or advice, especially for women. Just turn your old drawer into a jewellery hanger and hang it in your dressing room where you get ready every day. Keeping your entire jewellery ready at one place saves tons of time.
9. Your Very Personal Garment Hanger? Lol!
It’s a challenge for many people to find their garments in the morning, and we are not kidding, it’s actually true. You could use your old drawers as a garment hanger. Just hang that old drawer in your room and use it. You will find all your garments at one fixed place in the future.
10. Cute Shelf For Your Jewellery
You can make a cute looking shelf for your jewellery and wearable items and arrange them at one place. By doing this, you will get all your stuff managed at one place.
11. Playful Place For Your Cats
Recycle your old drawers and create a playful place for your cats out of it. If you don’t have any suitable place at your home for your cats to play at, just do it using the old, unused drawer which will look amazing and then you save a lot of bucks by doing it.
12. Make Rolling Drawers Under Your Bed
One fantastic suggestion is to create under-bed drawers using old, unused drawers where you can keep your daily use items such as wallets, purses etc. so that you locate them easily when they are needed.
13. Use Them As Shelves In Kitchen
Is your kitchen messy and dirty? And you are not able to arrange things properly? This idea will totally help you in keeping your kitchen clean and make it more beautiful and impressive. Making shelves and hanging them in the kitchen can help you a great deal.
14. Vintage Drawers For Family Pictures
If you have got a great collection of old pictures of family and friends but don’t have an appropriate place on the walls to hang them all, you can use your old drawer as a shelf to keep your memories and give them a vintage look.
15. Make Shelves For Kids Room
To make your kids’ room more interesting for them, you can create shelves using the old, unused drawers for their room. They can keep their toys, colour pencils, comics, games and all their cool fun things that they like the most in it.
16. Make Drawers For Your Bathroom
Make drawers for your bathroom to keep all your bathroom accessories that you need on a daily basis. You can make your bathroom look clean and much more arranged by keeping everything at one place.
17. Turn Them Into Flower Pots
Turn your old drawers into flower pots which will make your living room more attractive and beautiful. Plant different types of flowers and make your living room more graceful.
18.Create Bulletin Boards Using Old Drawers
This is one of the best ideas. Turn your old drawers into bulletin boards where you can stick anything with a pin. Anything like a thing to remember or just for decoration.
19. Gift Yourself A Small, Little Personal Library
If you are a book lover and you don’t have a proper place to keep your books, you can actually create a mini library for your books by using your old drawers.
20. Make Shelves For Your Garden
If you are keen to decorate your garden, your old drawers can help you in doing so. You can make colorful drawers that will light up your garden.
22. Plan board from corks
23. Magazine holder
24. Shabby chic shelves
25. Jewellery Hanger
26. Drawer shelf
27. Teapot birdhouse
28. Vintage planters
29. Bathroom storage
30. Vertical garden
31. Vintage cabinet
32. DIY Fabric Bulletin Board
33. Storage box
34. Under bed storage
35. Upcycled drawer
These are the best 35 recycling ideas that you can utilize to put your old drawers back in use, making them useful and beautiful and of-course save some bucks. This way, you will be able to utilize your old drawers without having to throw them out of the house.