Whether it’s a school Halloween craft or a neighborhood kids Halloween party, kids love making their own Halloween treats. Here are five easy ideas for homemade crafts for the kids to make this year for Halloween!
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
In this article:
- Simple Halloween Craft: Ghost Lollipops
- Creative Halloween Craft: Lite Brite Pumpkins
- Fun and Function: Spiderweb Magnet Frame
- Glitter Pumpkin Topiary
- Easy Halloween Craft: Spider Pops
- Puffy Ghosts
- Hanging Bats
- Paper Plate Witch
- Handprint Vampires
- Monster Cups
- Spooky Spideers
- Spider Web Kid Craft
- Handprint Ghoul Banner
- Quick Craft Skeleton
- TP Roll Monsters
- Spider Soup
- Popsicle Stick Haunted House
- Monster Rocks
- Pumpkin SunCatchers
- Chinese Paper Jac-O-Lantern
- Black Cat
- Tattle Monsters
- Footprint Canvas
- Giant Pom Pom Spiders
- Cotton Ball Ghost Halloween Kid’s Craft
- Haunted Gnome Home
- Haunted house cut-out
- DIY Mini Piñatas for Kids
- Masking Tape Mummy
- Spooky Tree Halloween Craft
- Mummy Candy Cans
- Potato Stamp Pumpkins
- Tin can ghost windsock
- Cardboard Tube Spider
Simple Halloween Craft: Ghost Lollipops
This treat remains the easiest, fastest Halloween craft and is great for a last-minute craft idea. Simply buy a few bags of Tootsie pops or Blow pops lollipops, a few boxes of tissues, and some twist ties or pipe cleaners. Put the tissues over the lollipops, secure around the ghost’s ‘neck’ and let the kids draw a ghost face on the pops.
Creative Halloween Craft: Lite Brite Pumpkins
Have a ‘funkin’ (fake but realistic looking pumpkin- great to buy on clearance for next year after Halloween for next year’s crafts) or small carved real pumpkin for each child.
Collect Lite Brite lights from yard sales or neighborhood attics or cellars. Have the kids punch the lite brite lights into the pumpkin with their own deign of a face or other Halloween scene. Now when they add a tea light or a balled-up strand of white Christmas lights to the inside- their pumpkin will ‘glow’ in the colorful pattern they designed!
Fun and Function: Spiderweb Magnet Frame
This Halloween craft is easy- and adorable. You’ll need a stack of black foam craft paper, pearly or glittery white (fabric) paint tubes, black spider rings, scissors, a hole punch, magnet tape and some black string or cord.
Have the kids cut zig-zag stars a bit bigger than their hands, then draw a spiderweb pattern on the black foam paper with the white paint (they can even use glow-in-the-dark-paint of you can find it).
You can use a toothpick if you like, to make finer strands on the web. Older kids can incorporate the year into the web strand near the edge. Punch a hole in one point of the web, and tie the black string: add the hanging spider to the other end. Affix a strip of magnet tape to the back. Now kids will have the perfect magnet frame for the photo of their costumes!
Glitter Pumpkin Topiary
This Halloween craft is probably better for older kids, or small kids with a lot of adult ‘help’! Supplies include: three tiny pumpkins (graduated sizes look best) for each child, a terra cotta pot, coat hangers, wire cutters, hot glue gun and Halloween colored paints, glitters, sequins, etc.
Cut the straight part of the hangers to use for a ‘skewer’ of the three pumpkins. Fill the pot with modeling clay to add weight. Run a hole through the three pumpkins (smallest on top), put hanger through and secure with hot glue.
Rest the bottom pumpkin on the rim of the pot. Use paint brushes to add glue, glitter and decorations. Painting the pot with three candy corn colored stripes of white, yellow, and orange adds a nice touch.
Easy Halloween Craft: Spider Pops
An easy variation of the Ghost Pops. You’ll simply need black pipe cleaners, round lollipops, googly eyes and some glue. Each pop needs three pipe cleaners- simply fold them in half, place the pop in the middle, and tightly twist the pipe cleaners around the pop to create the spider’s legs. You can fold the ends of each pipe cleaner to make ‘feet’- glue two eyes to each pop.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy putting the ‘treat’ in these trick-or-treat Halloween crafts!
Paper Plate Witch
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
Spider Web Kid Craft
Handprint Ghoul Banner
Quick Craft Skeleton
TP Roll Monsters
Popsicle Stick Haunted House
Chinese Paper Jac-O-Lantern
Giant Pom Pom Spiders
Cotton Ball Ghost Halloween Kid’s Craft