There’s nothing better than coming home to a snug and comfortable living room after a long day. It’s where you spend most of your time at home, so it should be a room that you’re proud of. Farmhouse living room decor is stylish and built to last.
In this article:
- What is Farmhouse Living Room Decor?
- 45+ Best Farmhouse Living Room Decor Ideas
- Modern Farmhouse Paint Colors
- 1. Green boxwood wreath
- 2. Beautiful Beams
- 3. Modern black and white decor
- 4. Summer Refresh
- 5. Home wreath
- 6. Wooden Shelf Planters
- 7. Wooden Ladder Photo Frames
- 8. Coffee table
- 9. Mason Jar Centerpiece
- 10. The vase holdings the mini pumpkins
- 11. Spring Table Chairs
- 12. Living room with clock
- 13. Blanket Ladder and TV stand
- 14. Wooden Coffee Table with Hot cocoa Stencil
- 15. Framed Photo with barrel table in the corner
- 16. Wooden Love Sign and Mirror
- 17. Throw Pillows
- 18. Antique farmhouse with wooden planters
- 19. Wooden Cabinet
- 20. DIY Wooden Arrows
- 21. Chippy White Lime Finished Coffee Table
- 22. Rustic Accent Wall
- 23. Neutral Farmhouse
- 24. DIY Milk Can Coffee Table
- From old coffee table
- 46. Rustic Wooden Coffee Table
- 47. Large Fireplace
- 48. Milk Can Coffee Table
- 49. Rustic TV Cabinet
- 50. Buffalo-check armchairs
- 51. Flea Market Furniture
- 52. Antique Trunk Table
- 53. Painted Mason Jar Centerpiece
- 54. Neutral Farmhouse Colors
- 55. Homespun Quilt Displays
- 56. Exposed Brick
- 57. Reclaimed Wooden Walls
- 58. Captivating Farmhouse Wall Accessories
- 59. Shabby Chic Country Feeling Designs
- 60. Eclectic Farmhouse Style
- 61. Repurposed Farming Tools
- 62. Brilliant Barn Doors
- 63. Add A Harvest Table
- 64. Slip-covered Furniture
- 65. Stone Mantels
- Fantastic Farmhouse Living Room Decor
Related: Coffee table dimensions
What is Farmhouse Living Room Decor?
Farmhouse living room decor is fashionable and all about utility. It’s defined by heavy wooden furniture, muted color palettes and beautiful decorations and touches that will help you transform your house into a home.
Imagine a warm fire, the smell of varnished wood, all while surrounded by your loved ones. That’s exactly what farmhouse living room decor is all about.
45+ Best Farmhouse Living Room Decor Ideas
Design your own farmhouse paradise with these 20 best farmhouse living room decor ideas. They’ll inspire you to achieve your goals in no time.
Modern Farmhouse Paint Colors
1. Green boxwood wreath
2. Beautiful Beams
3. Modern black and white decor
4. Summer Refresh
5. Home wreath
6. Wooden Shelf Planters
7. Wooden Ladder Photo Frames
8. Coffee table
9. Mason Jar Centerpiece
10. The vase holdings the mini pumpkins
11. Spring Table Chairs
12. Living room with clock
13. Blanket Ladder and TV stand
14. Wooden Coffee Table with Hot cocoa Stencil
15. Framed Photo with barrel table in the corner
16. Wooden Love Sign and Mirror
17. Throw Pillows
18. Antique farmhouse with wooden planters
19. Wooden Cabinet
20. DIY Wooden Arrows
21. Chippy White Lime Finished Coffee Table
22. Rustic Accent Wall
23. Neutral Farmhouse
24. DIY Milk Can Coffee Table
From old coffee table
46. Rustic Wooden Coffee Table
Dependable features like this rustic wooden coffee table are great for any farmhouse living room.
47. Large Fireplace
Warm, crackling fires are a comfort in winter. Make a large fireplace the center of your farmhouse living room designs.
48. Milk Can Coffee Table
Milk cans are the perfect size for make-shift coffee tables. Add an upcycled can to your farmhouse living room for a touch of distinction.
49. Rustic TV Cabinet
TVs dominate most living rooms. Make sure yours is housed in a rustic tv cabinet that matches your farmhouse living room’s aesthetic.
50. Buffalo-check armchairs
Buffalo check is an enduring textile pattern, synonymous with the great outdoors. More importantly, it really suits this arm chair.
51. Flea Market Furniture
Furnishing your farmhouse living room shouldn’t break the bank. Flea market furniture is cheap and adds to your living room’s rustic flavor.
52. Antique Trunk Table
Trunks can be tables too, and this one’s no exception. This solid antique trunk is a great way to keep your belongings stored discreetly.
53. Painted Mason Jar Centerpiece
Every farmhouse living room needs a centerpiece. Painted mason jars are an elegant way to display flowers whether they’re real, or plastic.
54. Neutral Farmhouse Colors
Pick the perfect neutral color palette to bring your farmhouse living room to life.
55. Homespun Quilt Displays
This shots in the bedroom, but there’s nothing to stop you adding character to your farmhouse living room by hanging up a bold quilt display.
56. Exposed Brick
If you’ve got bricks, show them off. You can create a great rustic contrasting effect with a mixture of painted walls and exposed brick.
57. Reclaimed Wooden Walls
Wood panelling on walls can really make you feel like you’re in a real farmhouse cabin.
58. Captivating Farmhouse Wall Accessories
Farmhouse living rooms are beautiful when they’re eclectic. It’s your room so don’t hold back on injecting some character.
59. Shabby Chic Country Feeling Designs
Distressed wooden furniture and objects give your farmhouse living room real authenticity.
60. Eclectic Farmhouse Style
Farmhouse living rooms don’t need to be neat. Show off your style and character with some eclectic arrangements.
61. Repurposed Farming Tools
Be inspired by real farming tools. This light pendant used to be a chicken feeder. It’s definitely not something to cluck at.
62. Brilliant Barn Doors
Barn doors are authentically rustic and will give your farmhouse living room the gift of space, because they don’t open, they slide.
63. Add A Harvest Table
If your farmhouse living room is big enough, why not add a harvest table as a feature. This one is beautiful, adding hints of color to the room.
64. Slip-covered Furniture
When redesigning, don’t rush out to buy new furniture. Save money and cover your current chairs with throws or new slips to match your new farmhouse living room decor.
65. Stone Mantels
Stone mantels frame fireplaces perfectly, giving your living room an even more rugged feel.
Fantastic Farmhouse Living Room Decor
You spend so much time in the living room, you really owe it to yourself to design and create the perfect farmhouse design.
Just remember to stay creative and put your heart into your designs. If you do, you’ll have a fantastic farmhouse living room in no time.