A coat of metallic paint gives plastic skeleton hands, this photo, some spunk. They’ve got a good grasp on doling out Halloween greetings when mounted to a chalkboard base.
This entry is part of the series Halloween
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
- 9 plastic skeleton hands
- Metallic silver spray paint
- 9-inch-diameter chalkboard circle
- Happy Halloween pattern
- White transfer paper
- Chalkboard marker
- Hot-glue gun and glue sticks
Spray the skeleton hands with several coats of metallic silver spray paint; let dry between coats.
Enlarge the Happy Halloween pattern; cut out.
Trace the pattern onto white transfer paper, and transfer it to the center of the chalkboard.
Draw over the design with a chalkboard marker.
Referring to photo, page 23, use hot glue liberally to adhere the hands to the chalkboard in a wreath shape.