Are you planning to create some extra space in your room to organize your belongings? Here you will find some easy and amazing hidden storage ideas to take the maximum benefit from all the unutilized space within your house.
Dumping belonging can clutter the outlook of your room and it even becomes a tedious job to find the required item from the clutter.
Though the majority of owners shifts to ready to install storage decks however, they are expensive and do not fulfill the real needs. With these simple tips and storage ideas, you can make the most out of your tiny living space as well.
- 1. A Side Table with a hidden storage area for remotes
- 2. A Storage space Beneath the Bed for extra clothes
- 3. Wooden boxes for storing kid’s toys.
- 4. Hidden office space at your comfort
- 5. A perfect Book Camouflage storage area
- 6. A spice rack on your fridge’s side
- 7. Hidden space for your Toothbrushes
- 8. Bathroom storage
- 9. Hidden key storage
- 10. Rub-a-Dub Tub
- 11. Wood tilt trash can cabinet
- 12. Ikea expedit under stair storage
- 13. Cabinet door storage bin
- 14. Hidden outlet wall safe
- 15. DIY Coffee Table With Storage
- 16. Red coffee table
- 17. Secret compartment
- 18. DIY under the bed storage
- 19. Makeup storage on medicine cabinet
- 20. Below the stairs
- 21. Cabinet door storage
- 22. Under the bed storage
- 23. Under cabinet drawers
- 24. Old Hollowed-Out-Book Trick
- 25. Doortop stash
- 26. Basement steps storage
- 27. 3D Function Tiles for Tiny Bathrooms
- 28. Hidden storage headboard
- 29. Jewellery drawer
- 30. Bathroom towel storage
- 31. DIY storage chaise lounge
- 32. TV console with storage doors
We often dump small items such as keys, coasters and Remote controls on our side tables, which ends up giving a bad overview of our room. However, as these items are used a lot putting them completely aside is not a practical idea?
Therefore a side table with hidden storage underneath can keep these items close to your easy access. The table is beautifully designed and made by Ashley, a designer associated with Sugar and Cloth. The table is not only having a minimalistic design but it even offers space for storing.
2. A Storage space Beneath the Bed for extra clothes
There are plenty of ideas for storing clothes under your bed, you can easily find cheap storage boxes or you can use the DIY method to create some cheap alternates. Here you can store all your off-season clothing, extra shoes, and bedcovers to save space in your closet.
3. Wooden boxes for storing kid’s toys.
The most common clutter in any household with toddlers is their toys, ranging from soft Stuffed animals to harsh Legos and board games. These items easily clutter the children’s room and can even be a reason for frequent tripping.
If you don’t have extra storage spaces in your house, you would always end up choosing more toy storage spaces which would mean you need to sacrifice the beautiful space in your house.
How about you create a storage space for toys out of plywood and few hinges that can end up becoming seats for your children? This amazing idea is cost-effective and your kids would even end up loving their tiny customized seats.
4. Hidden office space at your comfort
If you are working from your home you know the importance of office space. Office space in a house is a much-needed spot to organize those files, desk supplies, laptop accessories, and printers.
Thought a work desk even provides the necessary objective however it still ends up taking a lot of space in the room. Rather than cluttering your closet with your papers, side table with your laptop and dresser with your other desk supplier, you can easily create a hidden office space by using an armoire.
A simple paint job of the armoire can help it match with your room style. For inside you can add pegboards, do chalk paint on the doors for notes and add some baskets or boxes for supplies.
5. A perfect Book Camouflage storage area
Many of us have bookshelves at our homes where we add our favorite book collections at easy access. Did you ever think that you can benefit from these bookshelves to create a hidden storage space for your little cluttering items? With few books, glue and paper box you can recreate this simple storage idea.
6. A spice rack on your fridge’s side
If you don’t have ample space in your apartment and remodeling of your living space is an expensive idea for you, you can easily look for some hidden storage ideas to utilize some cleave spaces in your house.
Kitchen items, groceries often mess up our kitchen closets. You can simply scan your fridge sides and construct an easy tall shelf with some wheels for sliding. By using this idea you can create extra pantry space for your kitchen.
7. Hidden space for your Toothbrushes
Usually, all toothbrushes in the households are stored classically in a cup or holder on the vanity counters of the washroom. Although it a pretty convenient method of storing toothbrushes but it leaves them exposed to germs.
By using this idea you can easily store your toothbrushes inside your washroom cabinets. All you need to do is get some PVC pipe from a local hardware shop and cut them in the small ideal length of the toothbrush.
The bottom of the PVC pipe can be covered using caps. This idea can even be used in the storage of other items in the kitchen.
8. Bathroom storage
9. Hidden key storage
10. Rub-a-Dub Tub
11. Wood tilt trash can cabinet
12. Ikea expedit under stair storage
13. Cabinet door storage bin
14. Hidden outlet wall safe
15. DIY Coffee Table With Storage
16. Red coffee table
17. Secret compartment
18. DIY under the bed storage
19. Makeup storage on medicine cabinet
20. Below the stairs
21. Cabinet door storage
22. Under the bed storage
23. Under cabinet drawers
24. Old Hollowed-Out-Book Trick
25. Doortop stash
26. Basement steps storage
27. 3D Function Tiles for Tiny Bathrooms
28. Hidden storage headboard
29. Jewellery drawer
30. Bathroom towel storage
31. DIY storage chaise lounge
32. TV console with storage doors
It often gets frustrating to look for a storage place in your house that can organize your extra stuff. And even if you stuff your store rooms and garages with the extra stuff you end up forgetting them when they are most needed. By using these simple DIY and easy to organize ideas you can utilize the black spaces in your house creatively.