Usually, attics are considered as the most appealing living space in the house. They are often associated with private rooms or some secret room by people.
These areas are having some unique appeal and people connect them with creative work corners to generate unique ideas.
However, efficiently utilizing attic space is challenging as it has limited space with lots of shapes and cuts. We have compiled some easy and beautiful attic designs which can help you design your versatile space.
- 1. A built-in desk for organizing your in house office space
- 2. A bookcase space for kids next to the buck bed
- 3. A custom Library space with reaching bench
- 4. A bed along with the attic wall with a shelf and drawer for storage
- 5. Shifting the attic staircase into a compact bookshelves
- 6. A cubical storage spaces for shoes along with the slanted wall
- 7. Designing Storage shelves out of wooden crates
- 8. Need an extra closet? Design an easy attic closet with drawers and hanging rods
- 9. A closet with drawer on the lower end of the attic
- 10. Attic beds with Drawers for clothes
- 11. A beautiful Wall Library to support your kid’s study space.
- 12. Attic bedroom for two
- 13. A pyramid shelf
- 14. Kids’ playroom
- 15. Pull-out drawers
1. A built-in desk for organizing your in house office space
The key to having an office space in your house is to find the most creative and quiet spot where you can concentrate on your work.
Creating a built-in office space in the attic will serve the purpose of having a peaceful space for work. As it is located on the top floor, you would be having your own noise-free office space.
2. A bookcase space for kids next to the buck bed
Attics are often turned in to the kid’s room along with their favorite bunk beds. With limited space, these attics can even hold kids’ books and stationery in shelves attached next to the bunk beds. Here kids can organize their books on the shelves, giving much free space in the house.
3. A custom Library space with reaching bench
Households with limited space can turn their attics into a mini beautiful library. The attic is the quietest place in a house thus would end up being the most suitable space for a book reader.
The picture below shows a remodeled attic where the owner has attached a reading bench for creating an ideal reading environment.
4. A bed along with the attic wall with a shelf and drawer for storage
Building a bed in the attic with some drawers to store your clothing or extra belongings in another amazing idea to utilize your attic space.
This bedroom can be an ideal spot for the teens of your house where they can sleep and even have their own tiny storage space.
5. Shifting the attic staircase into a compact bookshelves
This is another amazing idea if you have kids in your house with plenty of course or reading books. Usually, this space is not used for any purpose but by building a bookshelf where you can store these books in easy access to kids.
6. A cubical storage spaces for shoes along with the slanted wall
Apart from utilizing the slanted wall for storing your books, you can even store your shoes, high heels or even your sneakers. For shoe lovers, this can turn into a mesmerizing spot.
7. Designing Storage shelves out of wooden crates
The attic is great to cozy spaces with can easily be customized as floor sitting areas such as reading spot, study spot or even floor sitting cozy play area for kids.
Getting a bookshelf for storing the room essential can cost you a lot thus we recommend creating simple and easy storage shelves using old wooden crates. Simply decorate your wooden crate as per your color theme and stack them on top of each other creating a staircase in the attic.
8. Need an extra closet? Design an easy attic closet with drawers and hanging rods
A built-in attic closet can end up being a classy dresser room or a space to store all your party outfits. You can even store your off-season clothes here. The hanging rods would keep your clothes crisp as new.
9. A closet with drawer on the lower end of the attic
This is a perfect example of a mini closet idea for extra clothes. A small closet with drawers can help you organize your clothes as per your needs.
The picture below shows how this owner has creatively turned this attic into a lively changing room by adding some mirrors and some photo frames on the top of the closet shelf.
10. Attic beds with Drawers for clothes
This is a simple idea to generate some more room along with the bed to fit in your extra bed sheets and clothes. The pullout drawer underneath the bed is a smart space for kids where they can even store their school books and accessories.
11. A beautiful Wall Library to support your kid’s study space.
An attic can be a perfect study spot. You can easily utilize the attic walls to create a beautiful library using shelves. These shelves can store your child’s books, or files, trophies, toys or even their school supplies.
12. Attic bedroom for two
13. A pyramid shelf
14. Kids’ playroom
15. Pull-out drawers
An attic is the most versatile space in your house which can be designed according to your needs. People have used their attics as another bedroom, an office space, a mini garage, a library, a study spot or even a place for your crafting job. Leaving a moving space in the attic is a challenging task; hence you must plan for designing your attic carefully.