Pumpkins are always a great idea for decoration during the hallowed. The no-carve pumpkins make spectacular decorations to give your house that haunted and chilly feel.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
Apart from Halloween, no-carve pumpkin decorations can be used during other festive seasons like Christmas. The way to carve the pumpkin will be determined by the season you are preparing.
For a Christmas themed no-carve pumpkin décor, avoid creepily shaped such as jugged smiles or triangular carved eyes. Use colourful decorations like glitter for festive seasons.
For Halloween, do not be afraid to be as creepy and creative as possible. Below are some ideas for decorating no-carve pumpkin decorations.
In this article:
- No, carve pumpkin decorating kits
- No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Mr. Potato Head Style
- Use Household Craft Items to Adorn Halloween Jack-o-Lantern
- Use Pumpkin Stencils to Draw or Glitter Pumpkin
- No-Carve pumpkin decorating ideas
- 1. Black-Glittered Pumpkins
- 2. Boo-tiful Button Pumpkin
- 3. Spider Web Pumpkin
- 4. Lacy Pumpkin
- 5. Grim Reaper Pumpkin
- 6. Mummy Pumpkin
- 7. Binky Babies
- 8. Stack-o’-Lantern
- 9. Veggie Heads
- 10. Witch Pumpkin
- 11. Old Lady Pumpkin
- 12. Gradma Pumpkin
- 13. Mr. Pumpkin Man
- 14. Pumpkin Man
- 15. Unicorn Pumpkin
- 16. M&M Pumpkins
- 17. Minion Pumpkins
- 18. Glow in the Dark Pumpkins
- 19. Sally Skellington Pumpkin
- 20. Parsnip and Carrot Pumpkin Characters
- 21. Halloween Mummy Pumpkin
- 22. No Carve Emoji Pumpkins
- 23. Melt crayons on Pumpkin
- 24. Cute elephant eating marshmallow peanuts
- 25. Owl Pumpkin
- 26. ET Pumpkin
- 27. Woodland
- 28. Colorful Pumpkins
- 29. DIY Donut Pumpkin
- 30. Sequin polka
- 31. Flower Pumpkin
- 32. Pikachu
- 33. Mustaches
- 34. Mermaid pumpkin
- 35. Chalk paint Pumpkin
- 36. DIY Magnolia Pumpkin
- 37. Unique ways to decorate pumpkins
- 38. How to paint pumpkins
- 39. Fall centerpiece with chalk painted pumpkins
- 40. DIY Paint Splattered Pumpkins
- 41. Vinyl Lettered DIY Pumpkins
- 42. Marbled Indigo Pumpkins
- 43. Colorful No-carve Pumpkin
- 44. Galaxy Pumpkin World
- 45. DIY Cinderella Butterfly Pumpkin
- 46. DIY Disney Belle Pumpkin
- 47. Glitter Pumpkin
- 48. Frozen Elsa Pumpkin
- 49. Glow in the Dark Pumpkins
- 50. Caterpillar Pumpkins
- 51. No Carve Yoda Star Wars Pumpkin
- 52. Black Cat & Bat Pumpkins
- 53. Mummy Family Pumpkins
- 54. Deer, Fox, & Owl Pumpkins
- 55. Monster No Carve Pumpkins
- 56. Jack Skellington Pumpkin
No, carve pumpkin decorating kits
To cut your pumpkin, you will need various items to get the job done: here is a detailed list of some of the things that you need to start with the most important:
- Enough pumpkins with varied sizes and shapes.
- A carving knife
- Pair of scissors
- Strobe lights
- Ribbons glitter
- Marker pen
- Tracing paper
- Blow drier
Pumpkin carving kits and stencils aside, decorating a pumpkin for Halloween without carving is a great alternative. Without carving, a pumpkin will last a lot longer, will not get all moldy and black, and can be preserved for a great pumpkin soup or pie recipe.
If scooping out the seed-laden, goopy, and stringy pumpkin mess doesn’t sound like much fun, try a few of these no carve pumpkin decorating ideas for Halloween this fall.
No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Mr. Potato Head Style
Using a Mr. Potato Head kit, place eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and feet onto a small pumpkin and this will be one of the quickest and easiest ways to adorn a pumpkin without carving.
There are also many varieties of Mr. Potato Head kits available especially designed for Halloween pumpkin decorating, such as pirates, princesses, ninjas, and other spooky characters.
Don’t have time to get to the store for a pumpkin decorating kit? Try decorating the pumpkin with pushpins and recyclable plastic items such as water bottle covers or sturdy paper decorated and cut to look like eyes, nose, and mouth.
Use Household Craft Items to Adorn Halloween Jack-o-Lantern
With nontoxic colored markers, stickers, glitter glue, and even duct tape, a unique and fun jack-o-lantern can be created. Try some of these great no carve pumpkin decorating ideas using everyday craft items:
- Traditional Jack-o-Lantern. Make a traditional jack-o-lantern face using triangular cut pieces of black duct tape.
- Spooky Cat or Bat. Wrap a pumpkin with black tissue paper and make a spooky cat or bat with pieces of construction paper, silver and gold glitter glue, and jewelry wire for whiskers.
- Scary Painted Face. With nontoxic markers or paint, turn the pumpkin on its side and with the stem as a nose, draw a spooky Halloween face on the side of the pumpkin. Attach mop string or fiberfill on top to make hair, if desired.
- Sticker Pumpkin for Children. For young children, have them adorn a small sugar pumpkin with scary Halloween stickers.
- Spider Infested Pumpkin. Cover the pumpkin with scary Halloween spider webs and plastic black spiders.
- Pumpkin Mummy. Wrap the jack-o-lantern with white gauze and place googly eyes on it for a unique pumpkin mummy.
Use Pumpkin Stencils to Draw or Glitter Pumpkin
There are a huge amount of free pumpkin stencils available online and in Halloween magazine issues and many of them are really fabulous.
However, the thought of trying to carve a pumpkin using an intricate pumpkin stencil pattern can give anyone the creeps. Instead, try using a pumpkin stencil for tracing or glittering a pattern onto a pumpkin. For either method, secure the pumpkin stencil onto a large round pumpkin free from blemishes.
For glittering technique, put a good amount of glue onto the pumpkin pattern area and then sprinkle the glitter. Wait until the glitter dries slightly before removing the stencil and admire the results.
Drawing using the stencil is even easier. Use all different colored nontoxic markers (or paints) to trace the pumpkin stencil design.
Say goodbye to the sticky, moldy pumpkin mess this Halloween by adorning the Halloween jack-o-lantern without carving.
With the above no carve pumpkin decorating ideas there are endless possibilities for uniquely decorating a pumpkin.
Especially if young kids are involved, they will love these no mess methods of designing a pumpkin without even picking up a carving utensil, and the resulting jack-o-lantern will be just as spooky and pleasing.
No-Carve pumpkin decorating ideas
The best part about Halloween is that you can finally reveal your creepy side. But to do so, you need to be as creative as possible.
You don’t need to carve your pumpkin to get the job done, you won’t even need the knife, but ensure its close. All you need is a pair of scissors, a tracing pen and tracing paper, some glitter preferably back and glue, and maybe a hairdryer.
Trace the shape you want on paper, such as a spider. Use the scissors to cut out the shape, and be sure to be careful while cutting off the edges.
Align the tracing paper on the larger side of the pumpkin and spread glue inside the cut-out shape. Pour the glitter on the parts with glue.
Poor enough glue so that it spreads and sticks evenly. Wait a few minutes before removing the tracing paper. Also, you can use a hair blow dryer to set the glue.
You can also tie a dark bow on the top part of the pumpkin and use glue to attach buttons of different sizes on the side of the pumpkin. Write any word you want using the buttons.
Another viable idea, for the girls, will involve dried flowers. Find as many dried flowers as possible.
The flowers can be multi-coloured or of one colour. Spread glue all over the sides of the pumpkin. Then throw the petals over the pumpkin so that they are evenly attached and spread over the face of the pumpkin. Suspend the pumpkin with a string to allow the glue to dry evenly.
1. Black-Glittered Pumpkins
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
2. Boo-tiful Button Pumpkin
3. Spider Web Pumpkin
4. Lacy Pumpkin
5. Grim Reaper Pumpkin
6. Mummy Pumpkin
7. Binky Babies
9. Veggie Heads
10. Witch Pumpkin
11. Old Lady Pumpkin
12. Gradma Pumpkin
13. Mr. Pumpkin Man
14. Pumpkin Man
15. Unicorn Pumpkin
16. M&M Pumpkins
17. Minion Pumpkins
18. Glow in the Dark Pumpkins
19. Sally Skellington Pumpkin
20. Parsnip and Carrot Pumpkin Characters
21. Halloween Mummy Pumpkin
22. No Carve Emoji Pumpkins
23. Melt crayons on Pumpkin
24. Cute elephant eating marshmallow peanuts
25. Owl Pumpkin
26. ET Pumpkin
28. Colorful Pumpkins
29. DIY Donut Pumpkin
30. Sequin polka
31. Flower Pumpkin
34. Mermaid pumpkin
35. Chalk paint Pumpkin
36. DIY Magnolia Pumpkin
37. Unique ways to decorate pumpkins
38. How to paint pumpkins
39. Fall centerpiece with chalk painted pumpkins
40. DIY Paint Splattered Pumpkins
41. Vinyl Lettered DIY Pumpkins
42. Marbled Indigo Pumpkins
43. Colorful No-carve Pumpkin
44. Galaxy Pumpkin World
45. DIY Cinderella Butterfly Pumpkin
46. DIY Disney Belle Pumpkin
47. Glitter Pumpkin
48. Frozen Elsa Pumpkin
49. Glow in the Dark Pumpkins
50. Caterpillar Pumpkins
51. No Carve Yoda Star Wars Pumpkin
52. Black Cat & Bat Pumpkins
53. Mummy Family Pumpkins
54. Deer, Fox, & Owl Pumpkins
55. Monster No Carve Pumpkins
56. Jack Skellington Pumpkin
Creativity is key to an excellent no-carve pumpkin decorations. You can use this strategy for your Christmas or Halloween decorations.
Do not be hesitant to try out new things, even using colourful bows and ribbons!