When it comes to decorating for Halloween, orange trumps all other colors as the hue of choice. However, there is one color combination creeping up in popularity.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
It is black and white, and it is classic, spooky and chic all at the same time. This list of Halloween decorating ideas for outdoors or indoors shows creative ways to use black and white decorations. It is proof that you can take the orange out of Halloween with losing any of the holiday’s spooky spirit.
- Black and White Halloween Decorations Indoors
- Outdoor Halloween Decorations in Black and White
- 74+ Awesome Black and White Halloween Decoration Ideas
- 1. Black and White Halloween Display
- 2. Black and White Halloween Decorating Ideas by Bird’s Party
- 3. Black and White Halloween Party
- 4. DIY Skull Vase
- 5. Easy DIY Modern Painted Pumpkins using spray paint and vinyl stickers
- 6. Sophisticated Halloween Trees
- 7. Black Cat O’Lanterns
- 8. Black and White Halloween Topiary
- 9. Black and White Glam Pumpkin
- 10. Crow centerpiece halloween decor
- 11. Black and White No-carve Pumpkin
- 12. Black and white witch
Black and White Halloween Decorations Indoors
Halloween decorating inside often includes a hodgepodge of figurines, candy dishes and jack-o-lanterns. With these tips for black and white décor to make or buy, a cohesive decorating style emerges that adds drama and mystery to any Halloween decorating scheme.
- Fill a fireplace mantel (or unused firebox) with candles. Choose a mix of black and white styles. Or, buy all one color and accent them with ribbon and other embellishments in the opposite color.
- Craft a spooky message for an entry table or buffet with paper mache letters (found at craft stores) covered in black glitter. Some good options are, “Boo,” “Trick or Treat,” or “Happy Halloween.”
- Replace a collection of frame photographs on a table or wall with black and white holiday paper to create an inexpensive and eerie focal point.
- Use sticky-back felt to create haunted scenes on a white tablecloth. Find stencils online to use as a guide for this unique Halloween table topper.
Outdoor Halloween Decorations in Black and White
These five tips incorporate the traditional pumpkins into a black and white color scheme along with other spooky options to dress up the yard for Halloween.
- Create a bold display by spray painting orange pumpkins white or black. Use stencils to create designs such as monograms, polka dots and, yes, even a fun jack-o-lantern face onto the pumpkins in a contrasting color.
- Cut silhouettes (cats, bats or witches hats) out of large pieces of foam board or cardboard, and spray paint them black. Set them up as unique Halloween yard decorations.
- Drape faux spider webs over hedges, and nestle creepy fake spiders into the branches.
- Make ghost out of plastic foam balls and white sheets to hang in trees or from porch posts.
Just because it is Halloween doesn’t mean decorating has to include orange. These ideas show black and white decorations are as spooky and festive whether used indoors or out.
74+ Awesome Black and White Halloween Decoration Ideas
1. Black and White Halloween Display
2. Black and White Halloween Decorating Ideas by Bird’s Party
3. Black and White Halloween Party
4. DIY Skull Vase
5. Easy DIY Modern Painted Pumpkins using spray paint and vinyl stickers
6. Sophisticated Halloween Trees
7. Black Cat O’Lanterns
8. Black and White Halloween Topiary
9. Black and White Glam Pumpkin
10. Crow centerpiece halloween decor
11. Black and White No-carve Pumpkin
12. Black and white witch