Last Updated on January 21, 2024 by Kimberly Crawford
Crochet skulls are great projects to rock during Halloween. There are so many crochet skull patterns out there that you can settle for. From shawls, scarves, masks, and many more patterns.
Most of us have a design or two in our wardrobes featuring skulls as our daily accessories. Today, I have compiled a list of 20 amazing Halloween Crochet Skull free patterns that you should try out.
1. Crochet Skull Shawl Free Pattern
This crochet skull pattern is a lace shawl with naturally flowing skull motifs in its entire body. Basically, the pattern is a repeat of many skull motifs which creates this large shawl.
- 35+ Creative Mason Jar Halloween Crafts To Upgrade Your Decor This Fall
- 65+ Awesome Halloween Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Creative Pumpkin Carving Ideas You Should Try This Halloween
- 51+ Cool Halloween Porch Decorations
- 51+ Spooky Halloween Party Decoration Ideas
- 51+ Cheap Indoor Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 27+ Creative Halloween Craft Ideas For Kids
- 31+ Scary Halloween Window Decoration Ideas
- 25+ Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas With Trash Bags
- 22 Scary Entrance Ideas For This Halloween
- 23+ Fun & Spooky Halloween Table Decoration Ideas
- 23+ Unexpected Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 56+ No-carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
- 74+ Spooky Black & White Halloween Decorating Ideas
- 29+ Best Halloween Wedding Theme Ideas
- 39+ Spooky Halloween Party Ideas
- 20+ Quick & Smart Last Minute Halloween Crafts & Hacks
- 24+ Animal Halloween Costumes For Kids & Adults
- 10+ Fun & Unique Homemade Halloween Costume Ideas
- 50+ Halloween Costumes For Adults
- Halloween Books For Kids
- Great Halloween Books For Preschoolers
- Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Costumes For Families
- Coupe Costume Ideas
- Scary Halloween Makeup Ideas
2. Crochet Day of the Dead Halloween Crochet Skull
The Day of the Dead skull pattern is an amazing design. You can crochet it using any yarn or hook of your choice both thick and thin yarns will produce different but wonderful designs.
3. Lost Souls Skull Shawl Free Pattern
The lost soul’s skull shawl is an open lace triangle pattern. The skull motifs in the finished design have a naturally flowing wavy flow. The pattern can be adjusted to any size and colour of your choice.
4. Crochet Solid Body Skull Scarf
Rock the Halloween party with this gorgeous solid body skull scarf pattern. This meticulous pattern is ideal for beginners as well as intermediate crochets. It also makes a perfect gift idea.
5. Skull King Halloween Crochet Pattern
The skull king is a terrific pattern! It looks like a regular cowl worn around the neck but when pulled up above the nose area it turns out to be a classic skull motif.
6. Narrow Crochet Skull Scarf
This cute narrow crochet skull scarf is an easy project. This pattern is crocheted using a 3.5 mm hook employing 2 skeins of super fine sock-weight yarn.
7. Crochet skull Gloves
These amazing goth-style fingerless skull gloves are fun to make. They are crocheted using a lightweight yarn which works perfectly to show the details of the skull on the upper side of the gloves.
8. Lost Souls Bookmark Pattern
This pattern is an altered pattern which uses the skull motif on Lost Soul’s skull motifs design by Maryetta Roy. This lovely bookmark incorporates two smart skull motifs at both ends and a crochet strip joining the two skull motifs.
9. Crochet Granny Skull Free Pattern
The granny skull free pattern is an amazing project. The granny skull pattern motifs can be used to make big projects like blankets.
10. Crochet Skully Snowflake
The snowflake skull is an intermediate pattern that requires you to have prior experience in crocheting. It is crocheted using basic stitch and lace yarn and the skull faces are made as you move up the pattern.
11. Crochet Sugar Skull Mask
Celebrate Halloween with this gorgeously crocheted sugar skull mask! This pattern is worked on by joining individually crocheted motifs with a joining picot as you advance through the pattern.
12. Bone Dance Creepy Skull Circle Vest
This gorgeous Dance Retro Stylish circle vest design measures 43 inches in diameter and it’s a collaboration between Janie Laswell of Purday Thangs and Laurie Kahn of Spider Mambo Designs. You will love this terrific skull pattern!
13. Glamour Skull Slipper Shoes
These gorgeous glamour skull slipper shoes are just amazing! They feature a double sole and are so comfortable and warm. The skull face is incorporated into the front upper part of the shoe.
14. Crochet Dead Skull Bracelet
Rock the Halloween party with this spectacular sugar skull bracelet. It is crocheted with a size 10 crochet thread and 4 skeins of embroidery floss. The flowers are made separately in different colours and stitched to the bracelet.
15. Skull Trick or Treat Bag
This skull treat back is adorable! The bag is perfect when used indoors as a haunting decoration to hold candy and other amazing treats.
16. Crochet Skull Doily by Kathryn White
There are so many doily patterns out there featuring skull motifs. But this particular doily pattern by Kathryn White features 6 large skulls as the central design with a small lace petal pattern.
17. Sinister Skull Face Warmer Death Mask
Are you searching for a super creepy project? Try the Sinister Skull Face Warmer Death Mask. This super chilling mask is a sure way to scare the heck out of everyone.
18. Crochet Creepy Skull Hat Pattern
This gorgeous skull hat pattern by Spider Mambo design is worth checking out. It features skull motifs all around its circumference with a cute pom pom at the top.
19. Sugar Skull Winter Mask
This is an amazing design by Kourtney Moon on Sewing My Fingers Together. The mask incorporates many bright colours to create this wonderful pattern.
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
20. Crochet Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Earrings
Rock these stylish sugar Skull Earrings at the Halloween party. They work up pretty fast with less than 2 hanks of embroidery floss. This pattern used a size 3 hook and a lovely pink yarn. You customize them in your favourite colour.
There you have it! 20 amazing Halloween Crochet Skull Patterns that you ought to try out. Grab your hook and get busy!