In case you have a tinier patio, at times it can think you simply don’t have sufficient room to stretch out and relax. Instead, if you’ve got a present concrete patio that you want to fix up, decorative concrete overlays can be done in order to make it resemble a completely new patio.
- 1.Consider built-ins
- 2.Integrate local materials
- 3. Go large scale
- 4. Think creatively
- 5.Go tall in a sunken space.
- 6.Play off an outbuilding
- 7.Embrace a water element
- 8.Add landscape lighting
- 9.Introduce a cafe table
- 10.Take it to the edge
- 11. Create eye-catching details
- 12.Mix materials with thought
- 13.Show off a sculpture
- 14.Create continuity with paving
- 15.Go vertical with plants
- 16. Bring in bright color
- 17.Carve out a lounging space
- 18.Leave room for two Adirondack chairs
- 19. Cozy up with larger pieces.
- 20.Push a table up against the wall
- 21.Go for a casual, natural look.
- 22.Make the most of walls
- 23.Use scale wisely
- 24.Integrate with the architecture
- 25.Play up surfaces
2.Integrate local materials
3. Go large scale
4. Think creatively
5.Go tall in a sunken space.
6.Play off an outbuilding
7.Embrace a water element
8.Add landscape lighting
9.Introduce a cafe table
10.Take it to the edge
11. Create eye-catching details
12.Mix materials with thought
13.Show off a sculpture
14.Create continuity with paving
15.Go vertical with plants
16. Bring in bright color
17.Carve out a lounging space
18.Leave room for two Adirondack chairs
19. Cozy up with larger pieces.
20.Push a table up against the wall
21.Go for a casual, natural look.
22.Make the most of walls
23.Use scale wisely
24.Integrate with the architecture
25.Play up surfaces