You’re looking for copycat recipes from restaurants? Here are 59+ of your favorite copycat recipes that we collected from our friends. All recipes are free, and you can see is your favorite restaurant recipe is here.
1. Copycat Olive Garden Salad Dressing
Unbelievable that I never knew how easy this one was to make at home. First on my list because I now always keep a bottle of my own homemade Olive Garden salad dressing in the fridge, this dressing recipe is simply divine. I love eating at the restaurant, too, but now I can add this to my favorite chicken salads and veggie combos at home. Try dipping carrot sticks in it for a most delicious snack idea.
2. Lightened-Up KFC’s Fried Chicken Tenders
KFC but better? How on earth could you do that? Well, this awesome fried chicken recipe has the perfect combination of seasonings and spices to taste like Kentucky Fried Chicken, but it has tons less fat in it, so it is better for you. This means you can eat it more often without feeling guilty, so I say better!
3. CopyCat Texas Roadhouse Rolls With Cinnamon Honey Butter
Yum. Yum. Yum. I made these Texas Roadhouse Copycat Rolls for Christmas dinner and the memory still has me saying that and thinking about them. So delicious, these homemade rolls are incredibly awesome. It is not as hard to make homemade rolls as you might think, either. Check out the recipe and try some of these for dinner tonight. I promise you will not regret it.
4. Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
I don’t love everything on the Cracker Barrel menu, but their fried apple dessert is something I just can’t live without. Sometimes I have to wonder if I am glad I learned how to make this one at home.Apple, butter and cinnamon-y goodness does not get any better than this. However, for special occasions (like every weekend) I highly recommend this dessert recipe.
5. Krispy Kreme Glazed Doughnuts
I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts so much and I only get to eat them once a year when I go visit my mom. Eating a hot fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut has been a requirement for every trip I make to see her for 15 years. When I saw this copycat recipe for a Krispy Kreme knockoff, I was skeptical, but when I tried it, the result was stellar. Plus, you get to eat as many as you want! A great Saturday morning breakfast idea to surprise your kids or out of town guests, these homemade doughnuts rock!
6. Taco Bell’s Copycat Quesarito
Taco Bell sauces and food have this distinctive flavor that is not easy to replicate. This is why, I think, that they now do well selling Taco Bell sauces and seasonings in my local grocery store. However, this copycat of the Taco Bell quesarito is really super. Not quite a quesadilla, not quite a burrito, but full of cheesy goodness and even better. If you want a fast food restaurant recipe that is sure to be good, or if you just have to have your daily quesarito, try this one.
7. Copycat Chipotle Barbacoa Recipe
8. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Recipe Crock Pot Copycat
9. Chicken Crispers Chili’s Copycat
10. Pumpkin Spice Latte Starbucks Copycat Recipe
11. Noodles & Company Pesto Cavatappi
12. Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
13. Auntie Anne’s Snickerdoodles
14. Panera Bread’s Broccoli Cheddar Soup
15. The Homemade Secret To McDonald’s French Fries
16. Royal Red Robin Burger Recipe
17. Chipotle’s Chicken Burrito Bowl With Cilantro Lime Rice
18. Copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
19. Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls
20. KFC’s Secret Cole Slaw Recipe
21. McDonald’s CopyCat Sweet Chili Chicken Wrap
22. Copycat Cracker Barrel Pancakes
23. Make A Wendy’s Frosty At Home With Only 3 Ingredients
24. Cracker Barrel Biscuits Copycat Recipe
25. Panda Express Chow Mein Copycat
26. Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat
27. Copycat Cheesecake Factory Pineapple Upside-Down Cheesecake
28. Outback Steakhouse Ranch Salad Dressing Recipe
29. Jamba Juice’s Caribbean Passion Passport Smoothie
30. Starbucks’s Pumpkin Scones
31. Chipotles Sofritas
32. Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Munchkins
33. Cheese Cake Factory Avocado Egg
34. Chick-Fil-A Chicken Nuggets
35. Lightened-Up Bonefish Grill’s Bang Bang Shrimp
36. Copycat Chipotle Pico De Gallo
37. Ruth’s Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
38. Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup
39. Alice Springs Chicken Copycat Recipe
40. Red Lobster Tartar Sauce
41. McDonald’s McFlurry
42. Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
43. Chili’s Copycat Enchilada Soup
44. Lightened-Up Jack In The Box Tacos
45. Starbucks Lemon Loaf
46. Chipotle Barbacoa Recipe
47. Shake Shack Smoke Shack
48. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
49. Orange Julius
50. Olive Garden’s Baked Parmesan Shrimp