Even though it is evaluated as having an expensive price, the Bad Boy Mower still is one of the most popular options in the market. If you are looking for a product that gives a much greater value than its price, here’s what you are looking for. Why is that? Read on Bad Boy Mower Reviews to see whether it is worthy or not.
Related: 7 Worst Lawn Mower Brands To Avoid
1. What does the term zero turn mower mean?
Although its name is zero turn, this mower type still goes in other directions, not only in a straight line. It has a remarkable zero-turn radius, enabling it to execute a full-circle spin effortlessly.
Furthermore, a more special thing about this mower than others is that it does not have a steering wheel. Control is achieved through independent lap bars, providing greater precision in directing the mower. This innovative design empowers zero-turn mowers to navigate through confined spaces with ease.
2. Features of a Bad Boy Mower
According to Bad Boy Zero Turn mower review, Bad Boy Mowers have more outstanding features and qualities than their value. Yes, they are, the amazing features include:
- Bad Boy Mowers are suitable for both household and commercial purposes.
- There are walk-behind and ride-on variants available.
- Its frame is constructed from 7 to 11-gauge steel, with 2″ by 2″ rails that are welded—not stamped—together to form the structure. Bad Boy mowers have longer lifespans because of their thickness and construction technique.
- Its unique swing-away feature is protected by a patent held by Bad Boy.
- Its swing-away design facilitates simple access to every location for maintenance or cleaning.
- Some commercial mowers use the EZ-Ride System, which dampens shocks and vibrations for a more comfortable ride. This is the best way to mow large areas with rocky or uneven terrain.
9 Best Bad Boy Mower Reviews
Based on the Bad Boy Mower reviews 2015 -2023, we figure out the list of the 9 best bad boy mowers below. Let’s look at the TOP Bad Boy Mower reviews 2023.
1. Bad Boy MZ Rambler Zero-Turn Mower
With a smaller deck size for even the smallest yards, smaller rear wheels and more economical engine options, it still cuts just like the Bad Boy Mower it is. It's a breakthrough mower at an even bigger breakthrough price.
- Bad Boy MZ Rambler Zero-Turn Mower Kohler 19 HP: $3,349.00
- Bad Boy MZ Rambler Zero-Turn Mower Kohler 22HP: $3,649.00
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT 2200 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Industry-Leading 5/16 Steel Front Forks
- 3/16 or 7 ga
- Adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal, you can easily dial in the perfect deck height
- Seat and floorboard lift to expose most serviceable components and makes for even easier clean up.
Customer review: Fit perfectly and easy to install
The first name on the list of the best Bad Boy lawn mower reviews is the Bad Boy MZ Rambler Zero-Turn Mower. Tailored for even the tiniest yards, the MZ Rambler zero-turn residential riding lawn mower is designed with a smaller deck size, compact rear wheels, and more budget-friendly engine options while delivering the same cutting prowess as its Bad Boy Mower counterparts. The MZ Rambler ensures that everyone can enjoy a superior finish cut, presenting a breakthrough mower at an even more accessible price point.
2. Bad Boy Renegade Diesel/Gasoline Zero-Turn Mower
- Bad Boy Renegade Diesel/Gasoline Zero-Turn Mower: $387.09
- Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear pumps with 18ci parker wheel motors
- Heavy-gauge, all-steel, all-welded, and fabricated 1.5˝ x 3˝ frame rail
- The suspension seat can be adjusted to the operator’s weight and height, and back adjustment from 5° to 15°
- Patented 3-link trailing arm suspension system
Customer review: Bravo, Bad Boy! A vertical shaft engine will never be found in a true commercial mower! It’s great to see that they choose to employ the mule drive, which Exmark popularized ten or fifteen years ago. It is far less expensive and time-consuming to replace a belt than to adjust a burned-out gearbox (Toro/Scag). (Source: Youtube)
From the Bad Boy diesel mower reviews, we can realize that this mower is extremely durable with a long lifespan. With a top speed of 12m/h, you can solve annoyed grasses easily and quickly. Of course, it’s hard to deny its expensive price but its value is worth it. Besides, some users complain that they find difficult to start up at times.
3. Bad Boy MZ Magnum Zero-Turn Mower
- Bad Boy MZ Magnum Zero-Turn Mower: $3899.99
- Dual ZT-2200 EZT Integrated Drive Systems.
- Durable and Maintenance-Free 10cc Pump
- 725cc Kohler 7000 HD series engine on zero-turn mower
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame.
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment.
Customer review: I love my lawnmower. On the first cut, I had to address a minor issue with the deck adjustment dial. Additionally, I had to make two timely inspections because some of the mower’s bolts were slightly loose. When I called Bad Boy, they promptly sent the components and were really kind and helpful. Excellent client service is provided. Other than that, this mower is fantastic; it cuts pretty well. (Source: Youtube)
According to Bad Boy mower customer reviews, Bad Boy MZ Magnum Zero-Turn Mower excels in tackling even the most demanding terrains. All is thanks to a sturdy frame and powered by an impressive 26 hp engine. A standout feature of the Bad Boy MZ Magnum is its remarkable fuel efficiency. With the capability to operate for up to six hours on a single tank of gas, it not only saves you time but also contributes to cost savings.
4. Bad Boy Rogue Outlaw Zero-Turn Lawn Mower
- Bad Boy Rogue Outlaw Mower Kawasaki FX850 27HP – 54”: $11,079.00
- Bad Boy Rogue Outlaw Mower Kawasaki FX850 27HP – 61”: $$11,339.00
- Bad Boy Rogue Outlaw Mower Kawasaki FFX1000 35HP – 61”: $11,729.00
- Bad Boy Rogue Outlaw Mower Kawasaki FX1000 35HP – 72”: $11,989.00
- Comes in both diesel and gasoline models
- Have a cup holder and an MP3 port for listening to music
- Durable with a long lifespan
- Different sizes available
Customer review: That grass is really impressive—it’s tall and appears slightly damp. It is evident that the blades are sharp and functioning incredibly well! (Source: Youtube)
Look no further if you’re searching for drive motors, enhanced deck inch possibilities, EZ-Ride 3-link trailing suspension, and comfortable, professional-grade dual-hydraulic pumps. The Rogue is among the top zero-turn mowers for your lawn care requirements because of these qualities and more.
We truly mean it when we say “comfortable.” Standard equipment on all Rogue models is an incredibly cozy suspension seat.
5. Bad Boy ZT Elite Zero Turn Lawn Mower with 747cc KHL Pro Engine
- ZT Elite Kohler 7000 25HP 48″: $5,199.00
- ZT Elite Kohler 7000 26HP 54″: $5,499.00
- ZT Elite Kohler Pro 7000 26HP 60″: $5,649.00
- ZT Elite LIMITED BRIGGS CXI27 27HP 60″: $5,999.00
- ZT Elite LIMITED KOHLER CONFIDANT 25HP 60″: $5,999.00
- Built with an impressive 747cc Kohler Command Pro engine
- Can operate for up to 6 hours
- Fully Welded 11 Gauge 2x 2 Unitized Steel Frame
- Adjustable Ogura PTO Clutch Brake with plenty of torque (200 ft.lbs.) for smooth blade engagement
- Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 Integrated High-Efficiency Drive System with 10cc Piston Pump, 16cc Piston Motor
Customer review: There is nothing better than Bad Boy. A commercial grade is what I possess. Love it a lot. Fantastic ride, strong as a tank, and as sharp as a hot knife into butter! (Source: Youtube)
According to Bad Boy ZT Elite mower reviews, it has the biggest value in both performance and price among homeowner-class mowers. In this model, the new ZT Elite is advanced and improved a lot. Thanks to its independent front arms, the mower can glide over uneven terrain for a straight-cut and easy ride.
Furthermore, it is 30lbs, lighter a lot. There is just no better bargain for the residential homeowner anywhere when you compare it to any other zero-turn mower in its price range.
6. Bad Boy Rebel Outlaws Zero-Turn Mower
- Rebel Kohler Command EFI 26.5HP 54″: $9,519.00
- Rebel Kohler Command EFI 26.5HP 61″: $9,779.00
- Rebel Kawasaki FX850 27HP 54″: $9,519.00
- Rebel Kawasaki FX850 27HP 61″: $9,779.00
- Powered by a 24 HP Kohler Courage engine so it can take on the most challenging terrain
- Patented V-Twin technology, which ensures a smooth, consistent cut every time.
- 54 inch or 60 inch cutting widths
- 11 gallon fuel capacity
- Deck wash system
Customer review: Excellent mower: although it may not cut as well as a SCAG or Bob Cat mower combined, it should last longer. For that reason, I believe Bad Boy mowers are a fantastic investment given the value they provide. Fantastic mower for farmers in the Midwest who have to mow four or six acres of land and don’t have time for a mower that breaks down frequently! (Source: Youtube)
Good Bad Boy Rebel mower reviews are mostly about its drive systems. The Rebel mowers includes large integrated drive systems with 5 engine options (Command EFI 26.5HP, FX850 27HP, EVO781 EFI 31HP, and FX1000 35HP) and 3 different deck sizes ( 54”, 61”, and 72”). That’s the perfect combination of power that all users want. Get this Bad Boy today!
7. Bad Boy Maverick EZT Zero Turn Lawn Mower
- Maverick Kohler Confidant 25HP 48″ : $6,615.00
- Maverick Kohler Confidant 25HP 54″: $6,716.00
- Maverick Kohler Confidant 25Hp 60″: $6,867.00
- Maverick Kawasaki FS730 24HP 48″: $7,069.00
- Maverick Kawasaki FS730 24HP 54″ : $7,170.00
- Dual Hydro-Gear 3200 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
Customer review: I recently purchased a Maverick HD with a 60-inch deck. After adjusting the height to 4.5, I cut through 4 acres of dense, damp 14-inch grass. As anticipated, the grass balled up, but the engine never stalled. Thus far, I’m pretty impressed.
Read Maverick bad boy mower reviews, you will realize that the Maverick is preferred a lot because it can glide over difficult terrain. All is thanks to redesigned front forks and the heavy-duty I-BEAM INDEPENDENT FRONT SUSPENSION, in addition to several style upgrades. To improve your mowing even more, there are new driving arm controls and a seat!
For a completely independent suspended driving experience, dual rear individual compression shocks support each powertrain independently while the independent front arm support absorbs the impact of the road ahead.
8. Bad Boy ZT60 Avenger Lawn Mower
- ZT Avenger Kohler 7000 25HP 54″: $4,699.00
- ZT Avenger Kohler 7000 25HP 60″: $4,799.00
- ZT Avenger FR691 Kawasaki 23HP 54″: $5,099.00
- ZT Avenger FR691 Kawasaki 23HP 60″: $5,199.00
- Fully welded 11 gauge 2 x 2 unitized steel frame is built to last.
- Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 integrated high-efficiency drive system with 10cc piston pump, 16cc piston motor
- Lawn mower features a 6.5 gal. fuel capacity
- Adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal
Customer review: I recently purchased a Maverick HD with a 60-inch deck. After adjusting the height to 4.5, I cut through 4 acres of dense, damp 14-inch grass. As anticipated, the grass balled up, but the engine never stalled. Thus far, I’m pretty impressed. (Source: Youtube)
With a price you probably wouldn’t expect, the Bad Boy ZT60 Avenger Lawn Mower combines the power and performance you’d expect with the build quality and durability of every Bad Boy mower before it. When you compare it to comparable lawn mowers at this price, it’s an unmatched value.
A twin Hydro-Gear 2800 Integrated Drive System provides dependable, independent power and performance for the ZT Avenger. For an incredible deal, Bad Boy combines these drives with a strong, dependable engine and your pick of a 54″ or 60″ deck! With a 7 gauge constructed deck, big tires for comfort and grip, and a maintainable drive motor, the ZT Avenger boasts a 25 HP engine.
9. Bad Boy Compact Outlaw Zero-Turn Mower
- Bad Boy Compact Outlaw Zero-Turn Mower: $166.89
- Use a powerful Briggs & Stratton engine that delivers up to 27HP of power at just under 4000 RPMs.
- A built-in washable filter to prevent clogging and overheating
- Available with a gate-entering 42˝deck or slightly larger 48˝ deck
Customer review: I’d purchase a fresh tensioner spring. A few of the latest Bad Boys are equipped with spring adjustors. Your machine is incredibly well-built. It’s so great that we recently acquired a Bad Boy Maverick. I now have an odd obsession with zero turns. (Source: Youtube)
The Bad Boy Compact Outlaw Zero-Turn Mower is a top choice for those seeking fast and efficient lawn mowing. Its compact size allows easy transport in vehicles, yet it delivers ample power. With a robust Briggs & Stratton engine providing up to 27HP, this mower is both powerful and reliable.
Built for durability, Bad Boy backs it with a three-year limited warranty, ensuring peace of mind. The mower features a washable filter to prevent clogging and overheating, ideal for hot summer days. Additionally, an optional mulching kit is available for separate purchase, adding versatility to this impressive lawn care tool.
What to look for when buying a Bad Boy mower?
When shopping for a Bad Boy mower, there are a few things to consider:
– The type of terrain you’ll be mowing on
– Your budget
– The features you need
– The size of your property
Bad Boy offers a wide range of riding lawnmowers that are perfect for any type of terrain. You can also find Bad Boy mowers in a variety of price ranges, so you can find one that fits your budget. Bad Boy offers a wide range of features, so you can find the perfect Bad Boy tractor for your needs. The size of your property will determine the size of the Bad Boy mower you need.
1/ What is a bad Boy mower’s speed?
Bad Boy lawn mowers are equipped with a range of engines, such as Kawasaki or Briggs & Stratton, and may reach up to 12 miles per hour.
2/ What engine does the Bad Boy tractor have?
Bad Boy tractors are equipped with an impressive Kohler Courage XT-Six V-Twin engine. With this engine, you can tackle any terrain with ease. Plus, the fuel efficiency of the Kohler engine helps you cut more lawn for less money.
3/ What is the Bad Boy turning radius?
It’s zero turn – zero degrees. Bad Boy Mowers are able to go in all directions, not only in a straight line. You can also approach trees, fences, and other obstructions with the Bad Boy turning radius without worrying about doing damage to your tractor.
4/ What are the Bad Boy mower dimensions?
The dimensions of the Bad Boy mower differ according to the model you select. However, the majority of Bad Boy mowers are very big, be sure you have adequate room to store them.
5/ What are the Bad Boy mower deck sizes?
The size of the Bad Boy deck varies according to the model you select. Larger decks allow you to cover more land in less time. Thus, they are certainly worth thinking about.
6/ How much gas does a Bad Boy mower hold?
Again, gas consumption is dependent upon the model you select. Nonetheless, you won’t have to worry about running out of gas in the middle of your lawn because the majority of Bad Boy mowers have a large gas tank.
7/ What kind of oil does a bad boy mower take?
Synthetic blend oil is recommended for the Bad Boy mower due to its great performance. To keep your Bad Boy tractor operating smoothly and effectively, be sure you’re using the right oil.
8/ How much oil does a bad boy mower take?
Oil consumption also depends on which Bad Boy model you choose. Generally, a Bad boy Mower holds about 1.5 – 2.5 quarts of oil.
9/ How to start a bad boy zero turn mower?
It’s easy to start a Bad Boy zero-turn mower. Follow these steps:
Place the key in the keyhole of your Bad Boy tractor
Press the Start button
Pull up on the parking brake lever to active the parking brake on your Bad Boy mower
10/ How much does a Bad boy riding lawn mower weigh?
The weight of a Bad Boy riding lawn mower is about 300 pounds.
11/ What are alternatives to Bad Boy Mower?
If you want to compare and consider other alternatives, look at other names such as John Deere, Cub Cadet, or Husqvarna. All of them are famous for high-quality mowers in the market.
Bad Boy Mower reviews gain a lot of positive comments, of course, they are worth these things despite their high price. If you are a first-time buyer and your yard is not huge, you do not have to choose the latest diesel model. Look at the 9 best Bad Boy Mowers we mentioned above, you will find the suitable one.
- MZ Rambler — Bad Boy Mowers. (n.d.). Bad Boy Mowers. https://www.badboymower.com/pagemz
- Renegade Diesel Zero Turn Lawn Mower | Bad Boy Mowers. (n.d.). Bad Boy Country. https://badboycountry.com/mowers/renegade-diesel
- Renegade — Bad Boy Mowers. (n.d.). Bad Boy Mowers.
- MZ Magnum — Bad Boy Mowers. (n.d.). Bad Boy Mowers. https://www.badboymower.com/mz-magnum
- Rogue — Bad Boy Mowers. (n.d.). Bad Boy Mowers. https://www.badboymower.com/rogue
- ZT Elite — Bad Boy Mowers. (n.d.). Bad Boy Mowers. https://www.badboymower.com/zt-elite