A wooden accent in houses is now a trend. Imagine a house without wood is like seeing a full watermelon without seeds. One would agree that it is an unusual sight. In every house, there should be something made out of wood.
The aspect of wooden addition we will focus on in this article is bathroom decor. The bathroom is one part of the house where you will hardly find wood.
Decorating the bathroom with wood is something you can think about incorporating in your home to give your bathroom that rustic touch. Here are 25 exciting ways you can refresh and boost your bathroom décor.
In this article:
- 1. Reclaimed barn door for bathroom slide
- 2. Coastal wood paneling wall
- 3. Cozy toilet with wooden shelf for tissue
- 4. Wooden floor in place of tiles
- 5. Wooden accent for bathtub
- 6. Wooden shelf in bathroom
- 7. Oriental wooden bowl
- 8. Bathroom wooden pallet organizer
- 9. Bathroom wooden sink
- 10. Towel and tissue holder
- 11. Vinyl flooring on bathroom walls
- 12. Vintage bathroom wooden furniture
- 13. Modern rustic bathroom decor
- 14. Pallet wood bathroom decor shelf
- 15. Wood for highlights in steam room
- 16. Rustic wall and sink for bathroom decor
- 17. Zen bathroom style
- 18. Wooden floor idea
- 19. Barn door vanity mirror
- 20. Slate mosaic accent wall
- 21. Rolling barn door with black iron hardware
- 22. Converted whiskey barrel sink
- 23. Rough beam cornice box for shower curtains
- 24. Stone double sink and barn wood paneling
- 25. Luxurious rustic bathroom decor idea
1. Reclaimed barn door for bathroom slide
Adding barn doors as sliding doors to your bathroom will give it that rustic yet modern feel.
2. Coastal wood paneling wall
After designing your perfect bathroom, you can finish it with a coastal wood panel idea. Its aesthetic value is top-notch as wooden walls look attractive and undoubtedly appealing.
3. Cozy toilet with wooden shelf for tissue
Instead of the normal metal holder, you can highlight your toilet with a wooden tissue holder.
4. Wooden floor in place of tiles
Tiles have always been an all-timer. Everyone uses tiles in every part of the house. How about going a little extra by incorporating this wooden floor idea?
5. Wooden accent for bathtub
Instead of the usual ceramic or tile cover, you can use an unusual items like wood to support or surround the tub for a rustic feel.
6. Wooden shelf in bathroom
Give your bathroom a homey feel by adding a wooden shelf.
7. Oriental wooden bowl
Add this wooden bowl to your bathroom sink or table for a rustic feel
8. Bathroom wooden pallet organizer
You can keep your hair appliance organized by attaching this wooden pallet to your bathroom wall.
9. Bathroom wooden sink
This could be uniquely done as you can decide on the kind of wood you want and the specific shade you want to give your bathroom that antique feel.
10. Towel and tissue holder
You can use this wooden pallet to make a shelf for storing towels and tissue in the bathroom. Wood against white is chic!
11. Vinyl flooring on bathroom walls
Instead of using tiles or rugs for your bathroom floors, you can use wood to give it that rustic look which is also a beautiful sight.
12. Vintage bathroom wooden furniture
Add a wooden accent to your bathroom by making this table as an addition to your bathroom.
13. Modern rustic bathroom decor
Modern and rustic are strikingly different concepts. Now, merging the two concepts would make for a balanced appealing sight.
14. Pallet wood bathroom decor shelf
Incorporate this wooden shelf in your bathroom by adding a wooden pallet for a rustic atmosphere.
15. Wood for highlights in steam room
Highlight your steam room with a wooden pallet for a coastal look.
16. Rustic wall and sink for bathroom decor
wall and sink can make for an artistic beautiful bathroom. – 25 Creative Ways To Boost Your Bathroom By Using Wood Accents #bathroomdecor #bathroomrenovation #homedecor #farmfoodfamily”>
17. Zen bathroom style
Japanese people are clean and tidy. For you to achieve this Asian wooden bathroom space, you have to tidy up the bathroom first. Clean out every unnecessary thing or create better storage for them. After that, you can floor your bathroom with wooden pallets from hardwood preferably and maintain a dry and clean Zen bathroom.
18. Wooden floor idea
floor idea you can try out for your bathroom décor. – 25 Creative Ways To Boost Your Bathroom By Using Wood Accents #bathroomdecor #bathroomrenovation #homedecor #farmfoodfamily”>
This is another wooden floor idea you can try out for your bathroom décor.
19. Barn door vanity mirror
You can attach a vanity mirror to a barn door and install it in your bathroom to achieve that rustic view and homey feel.
20. Slate mosaic accent wall
Try incorporating this artistic idea of wooden furniture into your bathroom. Wooden walls, wooden cabinets and draws make for a clean rustic aura.
21. Rolling barn door with black iron hardware
This wooden barn door can be attached to ironware to make for a rolling barn door to your modern bathroom. You can try out this idea for clean attractive bathroom décor.
22. Converted whiskey barrel sink
Wow! Have you ever thought of something this practical and creative? This beautiful idea just involves you adding a wooden wine barrel to your bathroom as a wooden sink to highlight the rustic feel to your bathroom. This is an awesome exceptional sight!
23. Rough beam cornice box for shower curtains
Use a wooden beam to suspend shower curtains in the bathroom.
24. Stone double sink and barn wood paneling
This is just like an olden day’s bathroom. However, the detail is spectacular. Try out this idea.
25. Luxurious rustic bathroom decor idea
The best for the last! This idea will blow your mind away after accomplishing it.
Which one are you willing to try? Good luck!