That most wonderful time of the year is almost here.
- 16+ Elegant Christmas Centerpiece Ideas
- 19+ Creative Christmas Wreath Ideas
- 25+ Inexpensive Christmas Tree Decorating Ideas
- 13+ Cute and Easy Christmas Ornament Ideas
- 27+ Fun Christmas Craft Ideas For Preschoolers
- 21+ Best DIY Christmas Light Ideas
- 10+ Quick and Easy Christmas Decorating Ideas
- 38+ Farmhouse Christmas Decor Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Porch Decoration Ideas
- 36+ Christmas Wall Decorating Ideas
- 40+ Indoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 38+ Outdoor Christmas Decoration Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Tree Topper Ideas
- 18+ Christmas Wedding Decor Ideas
- 16+ Christmas Wood Sign Ideas
- 25+ Christmas Living Room Decor Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Garland Decorating Ideas
- 21+ Outdoor Christmas Planter Decor Ideas
- 30+ Christmas Front Door Decoration Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Cake Stand Decorating Ideas
- 22+ Christmas Mantel Decorating Ideas
- 28+ Gold Christmas Decor Ideas
- 22+ Blue Christmas Decor Ideas
It’s time to share heartwarming moments and feel genuinely happy about yourself and the friends and family around you.
You can now start to think about comfy Christmas pajamas, searching for some Christmas recipes and for amazing decorations to brighten up your walls.
We got that last one covered for you!
The traditional Christmas colors are the pine green, the pure white, the sparkling blue, the heart red, gold and silver. You can certainly use them on your walls! But what if you use something different this year? Keep reading and take your notes.
- 1- Christmas in your Entry
- 2- Christmas Lights Hanging
- 3- Minimalist Wall Hanging Christmas Tree
- 4- Easy Christmas Tree Wall Decoration
- 5- Colourful Christmas Tree on the Wall
- 6- A Lighted Tree Wall Hanging
- 7- A Simple Christmas Sign
- 8- Words symbolizing the holiday
- 9- Christmas balls
- 10- Recycled Christmas Wall Decorations
- 11- Hanging Christmas tree
- 12- Led Christmas tree
- 13- Sparkly branches
- 14- Christmas Reindeer Wall Mount
- 15- Birch Bark Angel Wings
- 16- A ladder
- 17- Joy wall hanging
- 18- Merry wall art
- 19- Tree branches
- 20- Merry Christmas wall sign
- 21- Serving trays to ‘Merry & Bright’ frames
- 22- Ribbon barn wood star
- 23- DIY Reindeer Sign
- 24- Dining room wreaths
- 25- Gallery wall
- 26- Pottery Barn Noel
- 27- DIY Christmas sign with paper mache letters
- 28- Wreath and candlesticks
- 29- Wooden Christmas tree
- 30- ‘You will shoot your eye out’ sign in entryway
- 31- Hanging snowflakes
- 32- Christmas tree from un-used stuffs
- 33- Farmhouse Christmas wall decor from DropCloth
- 34. Black & gold Christmas decor
- 35- Chalkboard in entryway
- 36- Beautiful Christmas tree
1- Christmas in your Entry
This holiday scroll is the perfect representation of a giant Christmas card. Notice the use of wood, the old vintage-inspired books, and the greenery details. Everything combines perfectly. A great idea for you to get inspired.
2- Christmas Lights Hanging
If you love to have fun decorating and trying new ideas, you must try this one. The contrast between white and silver, along with simple Christmas lights are the key to create a beautiful wall Christmas tree
3- Minimalist Wall Hanging Christmas Tree
Here’s an idea for small spaces. Very simple and elegant, this could be a modern alternative, which is very easy and quick to do. If you use fresh greenery like rosemary, for instance, you’ll have a natural perfume in your house.
4- Easy Christmas Tree Wall Decoration
Here’s an amazing wall art décor. The contrast between white and black is what will catch your guest eyes.
5- Colourful Christmas Tree on the Wall
Create a completely unique colorful look with this wall decoration, perfect for your living room or dining room. It has a flower on the top and that gives you a feeling of spring during the cold winter.
6- A Lighted Tree Wall Hanging
Another excellent option for small apartments, since you won’t need much space. This tree with pine garlands is beautiful and easy to be done.
If you have cats, this can also be a great solution, since you don’t have to compromise the beauty of having a natural green Christmas tree in your living room.
7- A Simple Christmas Sign
Hang a colored Christmas sign and brighten immediately up your wall. You can personalize with the names of your kids, use some drawings they made, or even use some special pictures or postcards.
8- Words symbolizing the holiday
Everyone has Christmas stories to tell and some funny moments to share. Choose the most important words for you and your family and share them on your wall. What a beautiful surprise they will have.
9- Christmas balls
The addition of these Christmas balls will put you in the holiday spirit. Another project that you can share with your kids – they will have so much fun decorating the walls with you.
10- Recycled Christmas Wall Decorations
Recycling is crucial and is an excellent way to positively positive impact the world. In the Christmas season use some old items and give them another life. Be bold!
You can display some old bicycle rims on your wall, and bright them with some big globe lights. Place them overlapping each other and get that Christmas tree special look.
11- Hanging Christmas tree
12- Led Christmas tree
13- Sparkly branches
14- Christmas Reindeer Wall Mount
15- Birch Bark Angel Wings
16- A ladder
17- Joy wall hanging
18- Merry wall art
19- Tree branches
20- Merry Christmas wall sign
21- Serving trays to ‘Merry & Bright’ frames
22- Ribbon barn wood star
23- DIY Reindeer Sign
24- Dining room wreaths
25- Gallery wall
26- Pottery Barn Noel
27- DIY Christmas sign with paper mache letters
28- Wreath and candlesticks
29- Wooden Christmas tree
30- ‘You will shoot your eye out’ sign in entryway
31- Hanging snowflakes
32- Christmas tree from un-used stuffs
33- Farmhouse Christmas wall decor from DropCloth
34. Black & gold Christmas decor
35- Chalkboard in entryway
36- Beautiful Christmas tree
You can now greet your family and guests a happy holiday when they came to visit you.
Remember the tips: red and blue goes well with light colored walls, Christmas decorations may include penguins, icicles, snowflakes, Santa Claus, stars, polar bears and… bicycle rims!
Your walls will be beautiful if you choose minimalist design, maximalist design, classic design, innovative design, handmade ornamentation, etc. What matters the most is that you have fun preparing your walls.
Surround yourself with people who truly cares about you and not for what your gift is for them. And have yourself a merry little Christmas.