Sit by the countryside, in a cosy cottage, listen to the birds’ chirp and revel in its glory. Sounds so perfect doesn’t it? Sadly, we can’t do that in our homes and urbanism has taken over to haunt us every day. We could, however, make subtle changes in our living to enjoy a few small mercies that lie in our hands.
Thus, cottage style interiors are on a rise to make our lives a bit more joyous. Today let us show you some of the best cottage style bathrooms that are trending.
In this article:
- What is a cottage style bathroom?
- How to decorate a bathroom cottage style?
- 1. French Ornate Mirror
- 2. Half bath remodel: Wood vanity from side table
- 3. Upstairs Bathroom Before and after with herringbone brick floors
- 4. Rustic Wood Cottage Bathroom Style
- 5. Elegant French cottage bathroom renovation peek
- 6. Double Width Sink
- 7. Blue vintage bathroom style
- 8. White floor poured a smooth slab with white expoxy paint
- 9. A painted chest drawer in bathroom
- 10. Master bath spa with ship-lap paneling
- 11. Stone wall and wood door
- 12. Marble countertop, mirror and storage
- 13. Double converted vanities, tile floor, painted side tables and shelves
- 14. Vanity with oval sinks
- 15. Black vanity with a cement tile
- 16. Vintage bathtub and stone wall
- 17. Simple and elegant
- 18. Pastel woody
- 19. Rustic
- 20. Off-beat
- 21. Balanced shades
- 22. Lighter interiors
- 23. Pale
- 24. Woody white
- 25. Barbie’s cottage
- 26. Classic
- 27. Floral woody
- 28. Bits of rustic wood
- 29. The utility bathroom
- 30. The art room
- 31. Greyscale
- 32. Compact woody
- 33. Love for wood
- 34. Love for green
- 35. Some more wood
- 36. The pleasant one
What is a cottage style bathroom?
fabricated in wood, coupled with subtle interiors, with light shades and smeared with tasteful interiors, these bathrooms are picture-perfect to spend some ‘me’ time. In a typical cottage style bathroom, there is a stark resemblance to the rustic countryside way of construction.
How to decorate a bathroom cottage style?
As discussed, wood plays an important role in cottage style bathrooms. Use greenery wherever possible, like placing herbs in a glass jar or a ceramic container. If you want to get a bit adventurous, use creepers that makes your bathroom look lush.
Use pastel shades if you like or keep the shades pleasant allowing light to reflect, emitting a refreshingly positive look.
Here are the 20 cottage style bathroom ideas that we shortlisted to tantalise you:
1. French Ornate Mirror
2. Half bath remodel: Wood vanity from side table
3. Upstairs Bathroom Before and after with herringbone brick floors
4. Rustic Wood Cottage Bathroom Style
5. Elegant French cottage bathroom renovation peek
6. Double Width Sink
7. Blue vintage bathroom style
8. White floor poured a smooth slab with white expoxy paint
9. A painted chest drawer in bathroom
10. Master bath spa with ship-lap paneling
11. Stone wall and wood door
12. Marble countertop, mirror and storage
13. Double converted vanities, tile floor, painted side tables and shelves
14. Vanity with oval sinks
15. Black vanity with a cement tile
16. Vintage bathtub and stone wall
17. Simple and elegant
This one is perfect for smaller bathrooms. Observe the play with greenery.
18. Pastel woody
This cottage style bathroom is painted in pastel shades and has ample wood elements that ensure a cottage style.
This one is slightly more rustic but maintains the essence of keeping it simple and pleasant.
The designer here sure loves to experiment. Maintaining a brick wall look, this bathroom doesn’t lose its essence of light shades.
21. Balanced shades
This bathroom has such a beautiful blend with a dull light green shade on its walls but dominated with white. The lights add flavour as well.
22. Lighter interiors
This one has such a subtle almost negligible shade of blue, almost tending towards white. The interiors are slightly more pronounced to give it a perfect balance.
Shades of pale yellow and a tinge of light woody brown gives this bathroom a modest cottage feel. The utilisation of space also adds to its grace.
24. Woody white
The wooden floor in this bathroom is the only separator and the white shades blend in perfectly. Take a second look at the lights as well.
25. Barbie’s cottage
The ladies will love this attached to their rooms. Loud pink, baby pink blue and white gives this a typical barbie’s cottage look.
Another woody bathroom peppered in white with subtle interiors makes this a treat for sore eyes.
27. Floral woody
Interiors make such a huge difference. This woody bathroom has its walls floral and a floral printed curtain to complement it beautifully.
28. Bits of rustic wood
This bathroom doesn’t amplify wood to a large extent but bits of unfinished rustic wood, a wooden stool and a mirror framed in pallet wood goes perfectly well on the whites of this bathroom.
29. The utility bathroom
Space utilisation gets a maximum in this bathroom but the colour of wood chosen and the lights makes it one for keeps.
30. The art room
This bathroom’s look has been accentuated due to some sublime art that complements its shades.
Light subtle shades of grey, wooden blinds and wooden flooring makes this one a perfect ten.
32. Compact woody
This compact bathroom has managed to squeeze in a bathtub and its wooden flooring with a textured wall around the shower blends in perfectly to form a cottage style bathroom.
33. Love for wood
If you love being in the woods, in a cosy cottage, this bathroom will not disappoint you!
34. Love for green
This cottage style bathroom is agricultural, to say the least. With wood, stone and greenery in perfect balance, you can’t ignore what this bathroom offers to the nature lover.
35. Some more wood
For the one who loves the darker shades of wood with uncut stones on the walls, this bathroom makes for a great case in the cottage style category.
36. The pleasant one
This bathroom has so much light and the white shades go perfectly well with it. One can’t ask for a better start to the day.
We can’t live in the woods. But we can bring the woods home. These are some magnificent ideas in cottage style living and they only urge us to try them out. We hope we managed to inspire you enough to adopt one of these bathrooms.