You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Particularly when you have people at home. It does not just speak volumes about you, but also makes the ones visiting, comfortable and loved. Small entryways can be wonderfully transformed by making subtle changes that can make heads turn.
In this article:
- How do you make a narrow entryway bigger?
- How do you decorate a small entry foyer?
- 1. Small entryway spring flowers country white farmhouse style
- 2. Farmhouse entryway makeover with wood
- 3. Bishop
- 4. Wooden shelf with coat hooks and a mirror
- 5. With A Small Dresser
- 6. A mirror with bench
- 7. Dressing it up with some plants
- 8. Creative Hanger and black Storage Bench
- 9. Key hangers + Chalkboard 3 Drawer Chest + Planters
- 10. A vase on desk with storage
- 11. Stunning wall medallion
- 12. A big round mirror above table with a skinny lamp
- 13. Wall-mounted shelving
- 14. A glass console table
- 15. A linen closet with storage
- 16. A coat rack and a bench
- 17. Sun mirror above console table
- 18. A tiny bench
- 44. Use a giant mirror
- 45. Minimal material
- 46. Space maximisation
- 47. Visual appeal
- 48. Make sure to use the right colors
- 49. Decorate the walls with write-ups
- 50. Use natural elements
- 51. Use the walls to good effect
- 52. Some more ideas with plants
- 53. Use bold light fixtures
- 54. Add some antique pieces
- 55. A coat stand
- 56. Tuck-away furniture
- 57. Utility shoe rack
- 58. Another sleek foyer cupboard
- 59. Add shades
- 60. Frame it up
- 61. Funky floors
- 62. Minimalistic decor
- 63. Wall art
- Cool Farmhouse Entryway Decor Stuffs
How do you make a narrow entryway bigger?
can be a blessing at times to accentuate the look of your home, particularly when treated well. Some ideas we think may work are the addition of mirrors.
Since mirrors reflect light, the entryway looks brighter and more appealing to the visitor. You could also play around with lights as this gives the visitor a larger than life feel and use simplistic decor that compliments the lights you use. Make sure you are removing clutter and placing just what is essential to exalt the look.
How do you decorate a small entry foyer?
Maximising space is an art. While it can be painful to manage a small entry foyer, some of these hacks might help. Try using a glass rack, that cuts off visual clutter and doesn’t block the view.
Use the walls effectively by putting up good light shades of wallpaper and creating racks on the walls instead of investing on standalone shelves. This helps use space effectively, giving the foyer a larger look.
1. Small entryway spring flowers country white farmhouse style
2. Farmhouse entryway makeover with wood
4. Wooden shelf with coat hooks and a mirror
5. With A Small Dresser
6. A mirror with bench
7. Dressing it up with some plants
8. Creative Hanger and black Storage Bench
9. Key hangers + Chalkboard 3 Drawer Chest + Planters
10. A vase on desk with storage
11. Stunning wall medallion
12. A big round mirror above table with a skinny lamp
13. Wall-mounted shelving
14. A glass console table
15. A linen closet with storage
16. A coat rack and a bench
17. Sun mirror above console table
18. A tiny bench
44. Use a giant mirror
Mirrors reflect light and make the area look larger and more beautiful.
45. Minimal material
A clutter-free foyer looks more spacious.
46. Space maximisation
Look how beautifully this space is utilized instead. Try using the walls in the foyer to maximise space.
47. Visual appeal
Create a visually appealing foyer to make it look bigger. In this case, ‘more the merrier’ can be thrown out of the ‘foyer’.
48. Make sure to use the right colors
Colors play a major role in making your foyer look good. Use shades of black and white or something light. Bling shades add to visual clutter.
49. Decorate the walls with write-ups
This is the most effective way of making the entryway look accentuated yet aesthetically appealing.
50. Use natural elements
Plants always bring a smile to the face. This coupled with natural light makes it a winning combination.
51. Use the walls to good effect
Allow the walls to take the major load and free up the spaces around.
52. Some more ideas with plants
Make the visitor feel pleasant by adding more nature at the foyer.
53. Use bold light fixtures
These go well with white walls and help make a statement.
54. Add some antique pieces
Antique pieces in a home gives it a grand feel and enhances a narrow foyer.
55. A coat stand
A coat stand is tall and aids in storage as well. When the eye meets the tall coat stand it gives a larger feel to the entryway.
56. Tuck-away furniture
This utility furniture set adds aesthetic value as well. Glass also allows one to see through that gives a larger perspective.
57. Utility shoe rack
This white eye-pleasing shoe rack is so sleek, it is hardly visible but has ample storage space.
58. Another sleek foyer cupboard
This rack coupled with a mirror has the perfect ingredients to enhance any entryway. Classy and youthful, this is an outright seller.
59. Add shades
Color never get boring. This playful foyer will surely have your visitors drool.
60. Frame it up
Add joyful pictures, graffiti, and decorate that entryway wall.
61. Funky floors
Sometimes, a colorful floor also adds value. Just look at that youthful carpet.
62. Minimalistic decor
63. Wall art
Space utilisation at its best. This brilliant wall art is all you need in your foyer.
We all love to host, love to impress and love family and friends to visit us for a fun evening or for brunch at times. Why not make them feel good by giving them an experience they would cherish? It starts at the foyer. If the vibe is good, everything is fine. Try these simple ideas to make your entry the coolest it has ever looked.