Last Updated on March 1, 2020 by Kimberly Crawford
Are you looking to craft your garden this Easter with some really creative ideas? Are you looking to blow your guests’ minds this Easter with your gardens look? You are in luck; we have 20 designs for your garden you can try out.
- 68+ Lawn Edging Ideas
- 75+ Backyard Landscaping Ideas
- 50+ Cottage Style Garden Ideas
- 21+ Genius Garden Ideas on Low Budget
- 30+ DIY Greenhouse Ideas
- 51+ Front Landscaping Garden Ideas
- 27+ Clever Gardening Hacks & Tricks
- 90+ Small Patio Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 33+ Beautiful Vintage Garden Decor Ideas
- 57+ Best Succulent Garden Ideas
- 31+ Repurposed Old Door Ideas For Your Backyard
- 31+ Gorgeous Built-in Planter Box Ideas
- 58+ Cool Storage Shed Ideas
- 65+ Beautiful Garden Path Ideas
1. Jesus and the Angel standing by the empty tomb
This is for those who believe in and celebrate Easter if you are having a little get together in your garden here is a symbol that can be kept at a corner as a reminder of all that Easter is.
2. Easter Bunny Pots
3. Grow Your Own Easter Basket Grass
4. Make a simple Easter garden
This is a simple representation that can be kept in your garden for those who believe in Easter. The design would serve as a reminder of all that Easter is.
A suggestion is to make sure you use fresh green flowers for this.
5. Wooden Bunny Bottom Spring Lawn
6. Rustic wooden bunny in garden
How about a little something to joke about? This craft is made for fun, nothing serious. It is a bunny made from wood and just kept at aside in the garden just for laughs.
7. Recycled Plastic Easter Egg Toadstools
8. Resurrection garden for your kids
9. Easter Themed Container Garden
10. Dollar Store Terra Cotta Pots
11. Plant a Resurrection Garden
12. Welcome to Easter garden
13. Colorful Easter Garden
14. Button carrot Easter ornament
15. Hypertufa Easter Basket Planters
16. Wooden Easter Basket
17. Planting a Lollipop Garden
18. Bunny Sign Board
19. Yard full of Carrots
20. Huge Easter Egg Tree
21. Easter basket filled with grass in 5 days
22. Easter Garden for kids
23. Make a Resurrection Garden using Wheat Grass
24. Celebrate Easter
Easter season is a time of hope, light, positivity and what better way to decorate your garden than to add some fresh flowers. The greenness of the flowers used in the design and the mix of the colorful balls around the flowers gives that excitement in your belly.
25. Bird Nest on the Grass
Easter season just happens to be a time of growth, resurgence, and freshness and that is what a great décor would be about. The radiant glow from the flowers already portrays the joy of Easter. This is an idea for your garden this Easter.
26. Ideas for Outdoor Easter Decoration
This is a complete outdoor decoration for your Easter dinner. The key to a great garden decoration is a mix of bright colors, and that’s what this idea portrays. Try this out and get the results you desire.
27. Hanging Centerpieces in an Egg Shell
Imagine this beautiful eggshell hanging in your garden slightly tossed to and fro by the gentle breeze; great right? This eggshell is supported by a rope and a small piece of a flower is added to the top with a soft white fabric.
28. Effective Garden Lights With Sculptural Form
The power of beautiful lights cannot be overemphasized, here is an amazing set of light that you can use to spice up your garden. Here is a suggestion; you can make this design in the form of solar to reduce power cost.
29. Lights for your Outdoor Space
Here again, is yet another light sample for your garden. You can arrange them to have a wider coverage of the garden by placing them as the four cardinal points and a center point.
30. Spring Flowers – Creating Style Cottage Garden
If you are looking for creative ideas for your garden this Easter, try solid spring colors. They help brighten up the look of your garden and add some glamour with their variety of colors.
31. Spring Bird and Tulip Sculpture
You can also add a series of brightly colored flowers at different spots in the garden. Make sure that the colors of the flowers chosen are lively.
32. Garden Design- Decorating Ideas
This is another Easter design available for you to try out. Neat and nicely arrange the rocks and flowers in a manner that allows the flowers to show their beauty.
33. Easter Bunny Sculpture for Décor
How about you make a sculpture of a beautiful bunny with some Easter eggs with it? Place the sculpture in a visible place in the garden such that anyone in the garden or around would visibly behold its beauty.
34. Easter Bunny Figures
How about this giant and a small wooden bunny? This sample works in such a way that this bunny is decorated with whatever you dim fit. It can be decorated with lights, colorful flowers or even crochets.
35. Easter Eggs on a Tree
Another fascinating idea for your garden this Easter is the use of hanging Easter colorful eggs on trees. Make sure they are tightly fitted to the ropes so they don’t fall off.
36. LED Lamps for Garden Lightings
This Easter season, you might have to stay out in the garden late or maybe you just need to beautify your garden with some amazing lights here you go.
37. Illuminate Green Areas with Wallflowers
Add some glow to your garden this Easter with this design, all you need to do is to get quite a number and strategically place them around the garden and watch the magic.
38. Exotic World
How about you create like a wall separation thereby making your garden appear like it is of two segments? One of the sides would have trees and natural flowers, while the other side would have a living room arrangement.
39. Standing Easter Eggs
This idea entails that you collect colorful Easter eggs and attach them to a stand that takes it roots deep down a bucket, then place them around the garden
40. Bunny Crossing
This is a simple design that involves gathering some different colored balls and aligning them around the garden.