Sometimes you will want to spend some good times at night outdoors, the best way to enjoy such moments is to have deck lightings. Here are some of the best ideas on how you can light up your outdoors.
- How do you put lights on a deck?
- How do you hide wires on a deck light?
- Overhead deck lighting ideas
- Covered deck lighting ideas
- Low voltage deck lighting ideas
- Solar deck lighting ideas
- Deck string lighting ideas
- Trex deck lighting
- Recessed deck lighting
- Led deck lighting
- Deck stair lighting ideas
- Deck rope lighting ideas
How do you put lights on a deck?
There are several ways in which you can put lights on your deck. First, you can choose to use the deck stair lights, string lights, under table lighting, recessed deck lighting, recessed lighting, in-floor lighting, under rail deck lighting, spotlights over the deck, under deck lighting, lanterns and even solar lights.
How do you hide wires on a deck light?
It can be a challenge to hide wires on-deck lights. However, there are some creative ways in which you can hide the wires. You can use the wood railing systems to hide and secure the wires.
You might have to drill extra holes to allow for the passage of wires. Moreover, you can extrude the wood or aluminum systems to allow safe passage of the wires. Alternatively, you can clad a post with PVC or even wood.
Overhead deck lighting ideas
- You can use the already available posts used to mark the deck to add some overhead light on your deck.
- You can also create hanging lights using available roofing, pergola or even a tree.
- You can as well use the fiber optic lights to create an amazing lighting look on your deck.
- String lights are another best choice of lighting that you can use to create a canopy of large lights on your deck.
- Stair lights are a perfect way of lighting your entrance and creating a dramatic entrance into your home.
Covered deck lighting ideas
You can choose to cover up your deck to create a pergola or a canopy. There are so many ways in which you can use to light up your pergola.
- A canopy of icicle lights is a great way of achieving the best lighting on your covered deck.
- You can as well use the mason jars lights to create a rustic outdoor space.
- Using hanging lanterns is also a perfect idea.
Low voltage deck lighting ideas
Normally, deck lights are supposed to use low voltage. Therefore, the amount of voltage should be stepped down using a transformer before connecting the deck lights.
Solar deck lighting ideas
You can use the solar decks to conveniently light your deck. The solar lights only need solar energy to charge up during the day. If the solar panels get maximum sun exposure during the day, it will last up to the morning.
- Dollar Store Halloween Decorations
- Halloween Topiary Ideas
- Farmhouse Halloween Decor Ideas
- Gothic Halloween Decor Ideas
- Halloween Trophy Ideas
- Halloween Tombstone Ideas
- Scary Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Lighting Ideas For Halloween Night
- Haunted House Ideas For Halloween
- Halloween Wreath Ideas
- Vintage Halloween Decoration Ideas
- Halloween Outdoor Decoration Ideas
The best solar deck lights that are available include; pathway solar deck lights, garden sunlight copper solar deck post lights, DaVinci solar deck rails lights, and many others.
Deck string lighting ideas
There are so many ways in which you can hang string lights to make your deck elegant.
- You can easily attach the string lights at the corners of the roof, leaving them hanging.
- You can also give your pergola a string lighting by hanging the lights around it.
- Trees are the perfect places to have your string lights.
- Use grapevine to create a chandelier using the string lights.
Trex deck lighting
Trex deck lighting will help create a beautiful night ambiance at your outdoor. You can use the Trex deck lighting at the stair steps or at the poles to give a perfect illumination to the deck.
Recessed deck lighting
The recessed deck lighting can be used to create a luminous ground lighting for steps, stairs, patio, floor, pool deck, outdoor kitchen, and even outdoor led landscape lighting.
Led deck lighting
You can use the led deck lighting creatively in your deck. The color changing LED lights on the deck is the best way of lighting up your party. The led deck lights are long-lasting and also a simple way of eco-friendly lighting up your deck.
Deck stair lighting ideas
Choose the right distance from each deck stair lights to achieve the best lighting for your stairs.
Deck rope lighting ideas
Rope lighting is one of the humble outdoor lightings that is suitable to cast a wide glow in your deck.
You can light up your deck using any of the many ideas above and you will transform your deck into luminous space.