Farmhouse style has never gotten outdated. Apart from giving your living room and kitchen a welcoming farmhouse look, you can as well give the same treat to your laundry room.
To achieve the farmhouse, look in the laundry room, you can use features such as vintage sinks, wall decor, lighting, and even rugs.
Farmhouse laundry room wall décor
To make your laundry walls a humor, you can hang some fun signage. You can make the signs using stencils and then put them in a nice farmhouse wooden frame. Just above the washers, you can design a chalkboard where you can leave a funny message.
By contrasting the dark cabinetry with stark white walls, you will be able to achieve a farmhouse laundry room look. You can also decorate the walls by putting up wooden shelves which you can store your detergents.
You can as well give your laundry room classic wood-planked walls. You can also try a stone or rock wall in the laundry room.
Farmhouse laundry room sink
A perfect farmhouse laundry room sink is one that is made of concrete. Also, the perfect farmhouse sink is in a trough shape and is designed with copper hardware.
The sink is a bit large to create a homey feeling as well as it is welcoming and pleasing. A metal tab utility sink is another great choice that will give your laundry room a farmhouse look.
Farmhouse laundry room lighting
The best lighting that will your laundry a vintage look is by use of lanterns. You can place your antique lanterns in open shelves.
Apart from the lanterns, you can use the chicken wire light to illuminate the area. You can give a coat of pastel paint to the walls preferably yellow or green to brighten up the room.
Farmhouse laundry room rug
You can use the patterned fabrics on the cabinets to replace the panels. The woven baskets are also the perfect ways of storing laundry.
You can make use of clothing as well to cover the washing machines. Make use of the hand towels as well to give a homely look.
Below are 30+ stunning farmhouse laundry room ideas that might interest you.
1. Folding station with baskets for each child’s laundry
2. Laundry Room Cabinet with Hutch
3. Farmhouse laundry room makeover
4. Laundry Room Makeover with Cabinet
5. Laundry Room Shelving
6. DIY Barn door and floating reclaimed wood shelf
7. Wood countertops
8. Farmhouse sign
9. Lighting Fixture
10. A laundry room & mud room
11. Open, Wall-Mounted Laundry Room Shelving
12. Turned table legs painted and wire laundry baskets from old tomato cages
13. Sunny Laundry Room
14. 8×10 laundry room makeover with Ironstone and bling
15. Mason Jar Laundry Soap Dispenser with DIY Chalkboard Tags
16. Solving problem in laundry room with rolling laundry cart
17. Wash Dry Fold Repeat Signs
18. Self cabinet above white sink with marble slab countertop
19. Shiplap Laundry Room
20. Add a painted laundry room mural on the wall
21. Self-service Laundry printed mirror
22. Rustic laundry door update
23. Laundry Room Sign
24. White farmhouse kitchen sink
25. Place washer under the wraps
26. White and blue laundry room
27. Laundry room blank wall
28. Black Pearl Granite counter-top
29. Reclaimed wood and pipe LAUNDRY sign hanging station
30. Laundry room board
It is so simple to give your laundry room a farmhouse look. You will only need to invest in more woody structures, vintage sinks, lighting, and space.
You can even make your laundry space to look bigger by giving it a farmhouse organization. Simple signs on the walls can surely transform the appearance of your laundry room.
You can give a try to these few ideas and see how you will achieve a great farmhouse look in your laundry room.